View Full Version : Newbie - scared and confused...

Believer302
07-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Hello,
I'm a newbie on the site, just registered. I have come to the site a few times since my friend went to prison, but never posted. He's been at Santa Rosa for a couple years and was just transfered to Wakulla. It's been a real complicated situation for us and I never went to see him after he left county jail. But we've exchanged letters and now I'm going to see him as soon as I'm approved. :yay: I'm excited but also very nervous about seeing him agian! I want to write more about our situation in hopes of finding some help in dealing with my feelings, but I just don't know where to begin. My 1st. husband went to prison and I visited, so I'm familiar with the way things are done. I live in Tallahassee, so I'm only a few miles away. But I'm just so afraid to love him for fear that I'll lose him again. I guess I'll leave it at that for now. I'm going to check the mail to see if he's written to tell me that I've been approved for visiting. I'll probably come back and look around some more to see if there's a better place to write about my feelings. Thanks for reading my post.

Scared

SapphireRose137
07-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Welcome To PTO

cheemama
07-29-2009, 05:29 PM
My husband was at Santa Rosa and requested to go to Wakulla. He hated it there. They don't have air conditioning in the cells and he said the faith base programs were a joke & a scam to get money from the state. He's back at Santa Rosa now and loving the a/c. Which is good because it's closer for me. I hope your friend does better at Wakulla than my hubby did.

Brown_eyed_babe
09-16-2009, 09:53 AM
aww if you need to talk, send me a message maybe i can help :)