View Full Version : Numbers on envelope? Polunsky Prison Unit TX

Halo666
07-19-2009, 11:31 AM
When I receive letters from DR PU,there are kind of numbers or a code written with red pencil on the envelope.It's under the stamps so first I didn't noticed it.
What does that supposed to be?
Thanks

Danigran
07-20-2009, 06:24 AM
When I receive letters from DR PU,there are kind of numbers or a code written with red pencil on the envelope.It's under the stamps so first I didn't noticed it.
What does that supposed to be?
Thanks

That's very interesting. I've never received anything like that before, or seen anything like that. I have hundreds of letters, just glanced over several and there's nothing. If you find out please post!
Thanks!

Halo666
07-20-2009, 09:48 AM
oh,and i thought I'm too stupid for it(and the only one).i think the mail room writes it on it.of course i post it^^

Danigran
07-21-2009, 11:02 AM
I asked a few friends and it seems there are numbers written in red on the visitation lists, one friend had a number placed next to her name on her boyfriends list and it turns out they considered her a security risk. Now I doubt those numbers are the same on the mail. Not sure though.

Halo666
07-22-2009, 10:42 AM
oh god,a security risk.well we talk a lot about what's going on inside and what he do the whole day.he's pretty honest what he likes and what not.so it could be.thanks

Danigran
07-22-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm sure you would have been notified somehow if they considered you a security risk. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe someone else knows what the numbers mean on the letters.

Halo666
07-23-2009, 09:45 AM
finally found it out,it's when the inmate got no money for stamps and it's sent by indigent mail.they write the correct postage on the envelope.that's it^^

Danigran
07-23-2009, 05:31 PM
finally found it out,it's when the inmate got no money for stamps and it's sent by indigent mail.they write the correct postage on the envelope.that's it^^

WOW!
That's seems simply enough! I'm glad it's nothing then!!! I've never seen that before!