View Full Version : Question about your visits what can the inmates do?

babygirl719
01-15-2004, 04:22 PM
I just wanted to know if when you go to visit if they are allowed to go to the vending machines with you and if you can get up and walk around the room with them? Im asking these question because at Fremont the inmates CAN'T GO TO THE VENDING MACHINES ANYMORE OR MICROWAVES AND THEY HAVE TO STAY AT THE TABLES NOW TOO. :pissed: I have called to speak with the warden about this but I never seem to get through. :argh
So I was thinkin about callin Springs 1st. Any info would be great. :)

BaByR
01-15-2004, 04:58 PM
I know that when I have went to see my man at Kit Carson thye don't let him get up from the table! Did they used to let the inmate move around? I was just wondering since this is the first time I have ever went through all of this?

babygirl719
01-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Yeah they use to be able to go to the vending machines and microwaves and get up walk around the room and since I think about 2 months ago they haven't been able to do anything but sit there at the table.

haswtch
01-15-2004, 05:38 PM
same deal here in New York.

Elmo_26
02-16-2004, 05:20 AM
Where my man is ha can't leave the table and has to sit in the gray chair. There is four chairs at the table 3 maroon ones and 1 gray one. he can't leave his chair for any reason except to take pictures and for restroom break when called.

Jpoco31
02-16-2004, 09:48 AM
My baby was at Fremont for quite awhile, they moved him to Buena Vista back in Aug. When he left, they could still go to the vending machines, as long as he didn't touch the canteen card. He couldn't go to the microwave either. It was really pretty wonderful to walk that little bit to the vending machines together. He'd put his arm around me while we were standing there trying to decide what we wanted. Or we'd get to hold hands. Every little touch means so much when we never get to touch... :yes:

babygirl719
02-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Im getting upset with all this bulls***. I get sad when I get up to get him something to eat and he's just sitting there lookin all sad cause he can't get up and go with me to the vending machines. Looks like its staying that way.