View Full Version : Cousin in Boyd Unit TX Prison

TexasDan
07-13-2009, 06:08 PM
I just wrote him to get on the visiting list. I guess I haven't seen him since the early 90's. How long does it take for this unit to process approval?

karen
07-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Inmates can change thier visiting list once every six months. If he hasn't made any changes lately to where he has to wait that six months, then it should only take a couple of weeks. You can call the unit, ask for the classification department, and they will be able to tell you if you have been added or not.

Karen

Michelep68
07-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Where do you live? I go there at least 3x a week from the Dallas area and have a couple of others that carpool with me.

TexasDan
07-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Where do you live? I go there at least 3x a week from the Dallas area and have a couple of others that carpool with me.

Joshua, TX between Burleson and Cleburne. I may be a little off the beaten path for a carpool.:D

Michelep68
07-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Yep, sounds like it! And, I meant 3x a month. I WISH it was 3x a week! :D

TexasDan
07-15-2009, 05:23 PM
I thought that seemed out-of-sync with what I'd read about visitation but didn't want to dispute a more senior member of the board.:D

Michelep68
07-16-2009, 11:14 AM
I thought that seemed out-of-sync with what I'd read about visitation but didn't want to dispute a more senior member of the board.:D

Hey, we all screw up so there's nothing wrong with questioning what we say! Once you get on his list, you'll have to let me know when you're going. Maybe I'll see you there!

TexasDan
07-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes!- that would be cool. I'm 44yo bald white guy about 5'10" and 215lbs. I look a little like the ugly baby Garth Brooks and William Hurt would have if they could.:)

Michelep68
07-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Yes!- that would be cool. I'm 44yo bald white guy about 5'10" and 215lbs. I look a little like the ugly baby Garth Brooks and William Hurt would have if they could.:)

LMAO! You're too funny! Since he is your cousin, you will get a regular visit, which is where I am, too. There's a pic of me and my fiancee on my page, so you should be able to recognize us if we're there at the same time. PM me his name and what wing he's on if you know and I'll ask Jeff if he knows him. :p

TexasDan
07-17-2009, 04:53 PM
LMAO! You're too funny! Since he is your cousin, you will get a regular visit, which is where I am, too. There's a pic of me and my fiancee on my page, so you should be able to recognize us if we're there at the same time. PM me his name and what wing he's on if you know and I'll ask Jeff if he knows him. :p

Thanks!!!- PM sent