View Full Version : StrongerNow???

IrishEyes
01-15-2004, 09:26 AM
Has anyone heard if PJ's had her baby yet, and how things went?? I'm sure we'll hear soon, but I was thinking of her, and wanted to check it out..

If anyone DOES have contact with her outside PTO,.. please tell her we're thinking of her,..

Matter of fact, should we try to send her cards or gifts for the baby? How could we get her address, or what? Write to Chris at the county??

:dance:

strongernow
01-15-2004, 10:33 PM
hello my dear :D

i have not had this stubborn child yet!!! I've been in and out of the hospital with minor contractions, but I'm still only dilated to a big 2 almost 3. She just wants to wait for her daddy, but I talked to her last night and told her that was much to long and she had to come out now! LOL
I went to the OB for my check up today and he just can't believe I haven't gone into labor yet. My body is as ready as ever apart from the dilation. SO since I will be 2 weeks past due next Wednesday, I am going into the hospital Thursday morning to be induced!!! YAY!!!
Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and easy delivery :)

Chris got moved from county to GA Diagnotic and Classifcation Prison last Thursday, so I won't even be able to speak to him on the phone for as long as he is there. It really sucks. I got my first letter from him today since he's been there and he says it's pretty awful, but he is hanging tough for us and our babies :) God I love that man!!!!

PM me if you want my email, reg. address and Chris' address for the time being. I haven't been around much because my mother has been in town since Jan. 4 from Atlanta, but she and my 3 yo son are leaving this Sunday to return to GA.

Thanks for thinking of me... i promise you will hear from me the day I get home from the hospital and see LOTS of pictures of the little angel girl Tatum!

cgold
01-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Part of email I received -

Hello everyone!
of course we are very busy getting settled in at home, but i wanted to let everyone know that Tatum has finally made her arrival into the world!

She was born Saturday, January 17 at 1:08 AM.
Weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz.
21 inches in length
:ha: :ha:

IrishEyes
01-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Hey, hey,.. little one's here!! Congratulations PJ & family,.. may God shine on the little one!!

kristie

strongernow
01-25-2004, 10:36 PM
there's a pic here on the 3rd page of the thread...

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44224&page=3&pp=10

LORNA
01-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Congrats and I wish you'll joy and happiness with your newborns. God bless.

strawberryKR
02-24-2004, 02:48 PM
[B]oh gitl Tatum is sooo cute. I have not been on in a long time so I did not know she was born.Shes so pretty though. Im glad everything went well with you and her.
kyley

strongernow
02-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Everything is going pretty well... we actually just got home from our 3.5 week visit in GA yesterday and have settled back into home. Tatum will be 6 weeks old on Saturday already! I can't believe it! I go back to work next Friday so I'm sure I won't be around much during the week once that happens... full time work and 2 kids now... whew! Wears me out just thinking about it LOL!!