View Full Version : Texarkana RPF

kittycat95
07-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Hello all!! I am new to this website and new to this whole situation actually. My fiance left on Friday for RPF in Texarkana. I have so many questions and so many concerns. Is there anyone that can give me ANY information, details, etc. about this facility and how exactly the RPF process works? I would REALLY appreciate any information you could pass along. I just don't know where to turn to ease some of my concerns and to give me some answers. I just feel so alone and so sad and depressed right now!! Please help!

jbash
07-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello all!! I am new to this website and new to this whole situation actually. My fiance left on Friday for RPF in Texarkana. I have so many questions and so many concerns. Is there anyone that can give me ANY information, details, etc. about this facility and how exactly the RPF process works? I would REALLY appreciate any information you could pass along. I just don't know where to turn to ease some of my concerns and to give me some answers. I just feel so alone and so sad and depressed right now!! Please help!
I wrote a full explanation of RPF and how it works, I hope It helps. I titled it RPF Texarkana, AR

jennifer0630
10-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Hello! My husband is at SWACCC in Texarkana also, so I think they are at the same place. David left on May 20th so they got there about the same time. I live in Fort Smith, AR. My name is Jennifer.Hello all!! I am new to this website and new to this whole situation actually. My fiance left on Friday for RPF in Texarkana. I have so many questions and so many concerns. Is there anyone that can give me ANY information, details, etc. about this facility and how exactly the RPF process works? I would REALLY appreciate any information you could pass along. I just don't know where to turn to ease some of my concerns and to give me some answers. I just feel so alone and so sad and depressed right now!! Please help!

harvey2009
02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
My husband is also at SWACCC, he got there in early Dec. My name is Mary

jabbsgirl
05-12-2010, 03:48 PM

Hello!!! My husband is at Texarkana at RPF as well. He is just getting past phase 1 next week.. I know your husband has been there awhile? is there any info you could give me? Im in Springdale, AR and 6 months pregant. Im going to my first visit next weekend. Could you tell me any information on how the visits go? Im t very curious and excited and do not want anything to go wrong so I will not be able to see him.
Anything would be helpful. Thank you O' so much! :)- KAYLA

BrokenGirl
05-19-2010, 10:31 AM
My fiance just got to Southwest Arkansas Community Corrections Center today 5.19.10. If his plea offer stated "2 years in the Dept of Corrections (with a judical transfer to CCC) will he still do 2 years? His Public Defender kept saying and wrote in the plea that its usually a 9 month long drug treatment program... i just dont like the word usually! he did 3 months total in Benton County Jail already. Thanks for any and all information.

Here is the info I know:
No calls or visits for 6 weeks.
You can write and send money orders and must put his ADC # with all correspondence
address is
Southwest Arkansas Community Correction Center
506 Walnut Street
Texarkana, AR 71854

phone 870 779 2036

he can mail a letter what they call a INFO LETTER out to whomever he wants with all the details and contact information and release date.

Im in cali far away from him :(

CoatsGirl
07-12-2010, 03:08 AM
My bf has been there 7 months now, and it has been extremely difficult on him (and me). They are treated like children from what I gather and get disciplinary points for even the smallest actions, like cussing. The visits aren't so bad though, every Saturday and Sunday from 8-3. Bring money for him to eat from the vending machines too bc he will most likely miss lunch. Be careful about what you wear also, nothing revealing and no shorts, skirts, capris, etc. You get a quick hug and kiss on arrival and departure, but no more physical contact in between. The guards can be quite rude too. It al just depends. Phone calls are super expensive with the prepay system and run out extrelyyyy fast! For about 15 mins of talk time, it's 25 dollars and they charge a connect fee of like 3 dollars everytime he calls. It can be quite depressing, but try not to let it get you down! I wish my bf would've just transferred to ADC instead of staying there. Good luck, I hope this helped!

robbie72956
09-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Not that easy! once your in Swaccc you may sit in the hole for mo's waiting on transfer.
and will not come off his time. It's not that bad i just got home last week . Just send him a few bucks now and then for food ,
What got me through it was my wifes support , she wrote me every day i was there, that helps a lot to. If you have any questions just let me know i'll be glad to help.

sharkbait88
10-02-2012, 10:48 PM
hello im all new to this can somebody tell me the visitation rules we got two kids and my 3 year old wants to see her daddy but we dont know what time to go or the rules can you bring money in to visitation what about keys phone and any breaks plz help we really want to see him