View Full Version : 2009 CCF/MCCF Carpool/Rideshare Notices

PTO-110524
12-31-2008, 12:30 PM
If you are trying to find a ride or if you have an empty seat and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread.... Please include the following information -

Whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving? (If you let someone else drive your car, there's nothing at all rude about asking to SEE their driver's license and if you'll be driving someone else's car, it's sensible to ask to see the insurance card.)

What area you're coming from (preferably at least the County)

When you usually leave and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Do you travel with children?

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Most other details should be exchanged via private message.

Here's an example:

Quote:
Ride needed from Oakland Area.
Licensed driver.
Can share gas costs, and maybe a room?
Prefer to go on Friday and stay until after Sunday visiting.

Or

Quote:
I drive from Mendocino County 2 times a month.
Would like to share the driving and gas costs.
Sorry, I can't accommodate children.
I smoke and play the stereo loud.
Usually leave after lunch on Friday and head back right after Sunday Visits.

Please do not post comments or replies to posts in this thread.

JUST your Carpool Information.

Use the PM feature to reply to a post.

Comments and/or replies will be deleted.

joealissa
02-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Is anyone from the Los Angeles area planning on visiting Desert View anytime soon? I live in San Pedro and i would really like to go visit my man. My car was totaled back at Christmas and I lost my only transportation, and with the recent phone company switching to GTL I havent spoken to him in over a month. I am willing to pay for the gas both ways if i could get a ride.

My Name is Alissa please feel free to contact me at
phone number removed per PTO policy

WaitingForHer1
02-28-2009, 09:59 AM
I live in San Diego County and I am looking for someone to share the expenses with going to Adelanto Community Correctional Facility. I have a new truck and can Drive. :)

WaitingForHer1
04-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi. I live in Joshua Tree California and wanted to know if someone would like to share a ride and expenses to Adelanto Community Correctional Facility? I have a new truck. Room for one adult. 2 jump seats for kids. I will drive. If you send me a personal message I will respond right away.

JoeDaddyLover
05-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Its my first time visitng my friend at MCCF and i would like to know if anyone is heading down that way tomorrow... i live in orange county but could meet somewhere.. and share cost for the gas.. please let me know if anyone wants to carpool.. i would hate to drive up there for the first time bymyself... plus scared to get lost :):( Thanks

frankies_wife
07-20-2009, 05:53 PM
I will be going to TAFT from Simi Valley/San Fernando Valley 2 times a month once approved for visiting.

Would like to share the driving and gas costs. My truck is expensive to haul up there but am willing to drive if gas is shared.

Could accomodate 1 child.

Prefer to leave early (5-6am) Saturdays and spend the day.

I look forward to any responses.

RoddysChunkie
08-11-2009, 10:46 PM
I was just approved to visit my husband at Golden State MCCF. I live in Rancho Cordova, right outside of Sacramento. I have a vehicle, but was recently laid off and DESPERATELY need help with the cost of gas.

I drive an suv and am licensed with a clean record. I would like to visit asap. I am a smoker. If you want to know more please send me a message.

Asha

patti.tessel
08-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Looking for a ride any Saturday, can meet anywhere in San Fernando or Santa Clarita Valleys-have an old car that won't make it thru the gravevine.
Will pay gas, willing to drive, have clean license, xcellent driving history.
Would like to leave early AM Saturday, return after visiting Saturday.
No kids with me, just me.

Lovehim5
09-21-2009, 12:17 AM
hello everyone! i am looking for a ride share to taft california. I am from Northern Calinfornia.. can anyone help me?? I am willing to split all costs... And we can go into further detail. I have never been to this prison, he had just gotten moved here from somewhere that was close to my house... bummer... Anyone can help. PM me. or write on here where i can find some help.... thanks.

allieluvsfranky
09-22-2009, 12:54 AM
:thnx::(:bow:hey well my fiance just got to the main line in wasco and unfortunly i have no car ...sucks ...im willing to pay gas if anyone can please give me a ride will appriciate it dearly i stay in lancaster ...thank you guys so much

Mis'nMyLuvEazy
10-23-2009, 09:08 PM
My baby daddy is in Central Valley MCCF in Mc Farland My car broke down and I was wondering if anybody was visiting any body at that prison it would be me and my baby that I could catch a ride with from Bakersfield

CHRISTIEB2004
10-26-2009, 10:06 PM
[quote=JoeDaddyLover;4624424]Its my first time visitng my friend at MCCF and i would like to know if anyone is heading down that way tomorrow... i live in orange county but could meet somewhere.. and share cost for the gas.. please let me know if anyone wants to carpool.. i would hate to drive up there for the first time bymyself... plus scared to get lost :):( Thanks[/quo

Hi. i go down there like every other week to see my husband. im looking for people to carpool with me to help with cost of gas. so let me know if your interested. im coming from Corona, so thats not too far from you :)

friscorose
11-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Please Call Lynn (members phone # removed per pto policy. Please pm member) I'd like to share a ride and expense to Adelanto.

Hi. I live in Joshua Tree California and wanted to know if someone would like to share a ride and expenses to Adelanto Community Correctional Facility? I have a new truck. Room for one adult. 2 jump seats for kids. I will drive. If you send me a personal message I will respond right away.

samanthanoelle8
11-27-2009, 06:04 PM
[quote=JoeDaddyLover;4624424]Its my first time visitng my friend at MCCF and i would like to know if anyone is heading down that way tomorrow... i live in orange county but could meet somewhere.. and share cost for the gas.. please let me know if anyone wants to carpool.. i would hate to drive up there for the first time bymyself... plus scared to get lost :):( Thanks[/quo

Hi. i go down there like every other week to see my husband. im looking for people to carpool with me to help with cost of gas. so let me know if your interested. im coming from Corona, so thats not too far from you :)

Hi I need to go see my boyfriend he is at Desert View MCCF in adelanto is that were your friend is at?

samanthanoelle8
11-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Ok so I want to go visit Im willing to Pay gas i dont know how far Adelanto is like 2 hours so split the gas. But do we have to make an appointment to see them how does that work?

samanthanoelle8
12-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Oh im coming from Perris/Hemet area

negroswife
12-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Hello hubby got transfered back to desert view. Car broke down looking for a way to get up there. Ill share gas cost. I live in huntington park, ca. Right off the 710 freeway on florence blvd. Id really appreciate it, you can pm me thanks :)

Jeresmom
12-14-2009, 11:05 AM
I need a ride to visit my son in Adelanto. I live in Lancaster. I do have a car but its broke down right now. I just got approved and I havent seen him in 8 mos. I will gladly pitch in for gas.

po1ynesiangr1
12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
I come from the Contra Costa county area and go to see my man in Milpitas at Elmwood. I know how it is to not have a ride to go see him. If anyone is near my area and need to go to Elmwood, I try to go see him at least once or twice a week. I have a truck and have a DL.