View Full Version : Marriage seminar Rudd Prison Unit TX

Mrs.McQueen01
06-02-2009, 05:42 PM
The Rudd Unit have a marriage seminar coming soon in Oct. the first weekend in October ( not soon enough )

GraysonMom
06-02-2009, 06:02 PM
:) Mrs.McQueen, Thank you for the information.

shela
06-21-2009, 08:08 PM
I was in the first ever marriage seminar at Rudd, and it was wonderful!!! Tell your husband to be very very good.... 2 guys did not get to go the last 2 weeks before due to cases.
You get to sit next to your husband the whole weekend!! (Not across the table) it was awesome... enjoy!

Astronomic
09-09-2009, 09:59 AM
The Rudd Unit have a marriage seminar coming soon in Oct. the first weekend in October ( not soon enough )

Hello my husband is in that unit how do you get signed up for the seminar?? :thumbsup:

shela
09-13-2009, 04:08 PM
through the chaplain.

JaneB
09-13-2009, 04:14 PM
We did one of these a couple monhts back at the FTC. It really was great. Went to regualar visitation and then stayed until 8pm...Lots of really nice hours to spend with him...holding hands and just being close.

The information in the seminar was pretty good, not earthshattering but not boring either.

Enjoy!!!

Mrs.McQueen01
09-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Hello PTO Family~
I have 3 days to our marriage seminar. I am so happy and ready to spend some much needed time with my hubby. I am taking off work on Friday just so i can get their early

Locked & Loaded
09-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Hello PTO Family~
I have 3 days to our marriage seminar. I am so happy and ready to spend some much needed time with my hubby. I am taking off work on Friday just so i can get their early

That is exciting Enjoy!:thumbsup:

BabyBettis
09-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi My Husband just got transferred to Rudd On sunday night..How much time do you have to sign up for this in advance? I just found out today he was transferred? Thanks in advance!

JaneB
09-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi My Husband just got transferred to Rudd On sunday night..How much time do you have to sign up for this in advance? I just found out today he was transferred? Thanks in advance!

These are normally ran by the Chaplain, I would have your guy contact the chaplain asap. Not sure what the time limit is but it never hurts to ask.

BabyBettis
10-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks JaneB I would have him ask but.. there is no way to ask me in time through letters so maybe next time. if there is a next time before he gets out hehe.. But thank you anyways for the info :)

shela
10-02-2009, 07:25 PM
My husband was at Rudd for 2 years and I talked to Chaplain Longoria the other day... He said they have several marriage seminars set and if you have gone through the seminar once there, you will be invited to return for a follow up. My husband left before the first follow up. We had a great time at the seminar- I know you ladies are having a great time, too!! Call the chaplain anytime with questions- he is very approachable and very helpful and very nice.