View Full Version : June ~ 2009 Chit Chat/Lounge ~ CCF's & MCCF's

LuvandLaughsCA
06-01-2009, 08:16 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/LuvandLaughsCali/June-LMG2.gif

Welcome [you] to the June ~ CCF's & MCCF's Chit Chat/Lounge. Summer is just around the corner! Father's Day is this month! We are all one day closer to a special event in our lives. Come on in and join the conversation. :)

kissesprincess2
06-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Thank you for welcoming me! It's so quite in here! Where are all my wonderful PTO ladies at?

Golden State ladies where you at?

My brother's and my birthday (we're twins) are this month! I will be turning 22! We were born on Father's Day and every 11 years it falls on Father's Day... So this year it will be on Father's day again!

Finally I am able to say that my hubby home comes next month!

I hope everyone has a great week!

debramrick
06-02-2009, 04:40 AM
Way to Go kissesprinncess2! I can also say that my husband will be coming home next month too (God willing). The date will be July 24th. I wish that God would allow us to leave this state (with the scary laws, and horror stories of death, and punishment). I hope we live long enough to move. We aren't that young.

jackielovestony
06-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Kisses and everyone! Yes this thread is really quiet! We need to wake it up. Kisses did you get to visit yet?

kissesprincess2
06-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Hi Kisses and everyone! Yes this thread is really quiet! We need to wake it up. Kisses did you get to visit yet?

Yup! I have seen him the past two weekends! I will continue to see him every weekend till he gets out! That is 7 1/2 more visits because he gets out on a Sunday! How are the girls?

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is hump day! Woohoo! That means we are half way through the week tomorrow! Have a great rest of the day!

kissesprincess2
06-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Way to Go kissesprinncess2! I can also say that my husband will be coming home next month too (God willing). The date will be July 24th. I wish that God would allow us to leave this state (with the scary laws, and horror stories of death, and punishment). I hope we live long enough to move. We aren't that young.

Woohoo! That is great! That is 2 days before mine! I hope he comes home as well! Hang in there! We are almost done!

kissesprincess2
06-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Have a great hump day! We are half way through the week! Woohoo! That means visits in a couple days!

WaitingForHer1
06-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Hi. I visited my X 2 weeks ago. Lost some money in the vending machine. The visit was boring. He is working now from 3 am until 9 am or so. So, it puts him in a funk. I can see why. I guess he spends his time going to church or sleeping. The part I hate about going out there is the heat. Right now I am waiting to get a Birth Certificate for my son so I dont have to spend $ on sitters. Its been in the 80's out here in Joshua Tree, CA. Thankful for that cause soon enough it will get about 108 ever day. I am sure Vegas is worse.

kissesprincess2
06-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi. I visited my X 2 weeks ago. Lost some money in the vending machine. The visit was boring. He is working now from 3 am until 9 am or so. So, it puts him in a funk. I can see why. I guess he spends his time going to church or sleeping. The part I hate about going out there is the heat. Right now I am waiting to get a Birth Certificate for my son so I dont have to spend $ on sitters. Its been in the 80's out here in Joshua Tree, CA. Thankful for that cause soon enough it will get about 108 ever day. I am sure Vegas is worse.

What does he do from 3-9 am?

aserpafl
06-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey everyone, my boyfriend recently got transferred to CCF Taft. I have noticed that there is very little information about this CCF, and other CCFs in general! So let's try to actually liven up this forum! Anyone else out there with a man at Taft??

tina408
06-17-2009, 02:21 PM
yes, hello My man is at TAFT CCF HE IS GOING TO BE RELASED IN AUG 2,09

aserpafl
06-19-2009, 02:02 AM
my man gets out august 4th...pretty close to yours! do you know what area your man is in? mine is in A1.

kissesprincess2
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Hey ladies! Just wanted to say HI! Looks like June is just about over! Woohoo! That means we are closer to our loved ones coming home!

debramrick
06-26-2009, 02:22 AM
28 days until my husband gets home, God willing and the parole department contacts him before he suppose to leaves. They have contacted me and he is in a pre-release class so I guess everyone knows. I can't wait. I am nervous though. You would think they would contact him. Happy fathers day to all. Good luck everyone and may your time fly :).

light at end
06-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi and thanks for the welcome. My husband is at CIM in Chino. We have only 2 more years to go!!!!!!! Whoo-Hoo. I will be stopping in to see how you all are doing.

kissesprincess2
06-26-2009, 09:38 PM
28 days until my husband gets home, God willing and the parole department contacts him before he suppose to leaves. They have contacted me and he is in a pre-release class so I guess everyone knows. I can't wait. I am nervous though. You would think they would contact him. Happy fathers day to all. Good luck everyone and may your time fly :).

Woohoo! That is great! Where is your husband at?

drenabugg
06-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Hello Ladies...I am the newbie to this forum...my husband was moved to Claremont I Coalings a few weeks ago...he isn't liking it thus far...he says its really dirty...but we are finally able to say we are short timing it...so hopefully the next 9 months will fly by...thanks ahead of time for any info shared...Drena

Any estimate on how long it will take for me to be approved? Its only been about 3weeks but am already having withdrawls...

kissesprincess2
06-29-2009, 12:07 PM
It only took me a week to be approved! Good Luck!

drenabugg
06-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Awesome news...cause I am ready to run down I-5...

I see you are weeks away...yay...congrats...how are you feeling?

kissesprincess2
06-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Awesome news...cause I am ready to run down I-5...

I see you are weeks away...yay...congrats...how are you feeling?

I know! I am going crazy! Ony 3 weeks left and I am going crazy! LoL! I moved yesterday to my own apartment, soI have a place of our on when my hubby comes home. When movin yesterday, I steped off the trailer and miss judged how far it was down, and twisted my ankle. I was able to walk on it for the time we finished moving, but afterwards, I coudn't walk on it swelled up like a grapefruit!

How much time di you have left?

aserpafl
06-29-2009, 02:50 PM
my man has 35 days left...i can't wait! i am just anxious for the day when he gets to meet our daughter for the first time other than from behind a glass!

kissesprincess2
06-29-2009, 04:21 PM
my man has 35 days left...i can't wait! i am just anxious for the day when he gets to meet our daughter for the first time other than from behind a glass!

Oh Wow! You are right behind me! WOOHOO! That is great! In Clarmont visits should be contact visits! So hopefully you will be approved very soon!

drenabugg
06-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Wow ladies that is amazing...I've been on this road for the last 6yrs so now that we are just 9mos away I am freaking out...so when I am down to days I am going to be insane...

I just got my first call this morning...it last almost 30mins without the beeps in my ear...loved it...he said its been averaging 9days to get approved so thats good....I sent my form last week... so hopefully Ill be going soon...as in Sunday-lol...

So at what point did they discuss parole with him?

knpj2000
06-30-2009, 04:27 PM
knpj2000:DCountdown is on!!! 61 days and I get to pick up my honey! It seems like the roller coaster never ends. Ladies, I'm going crazy! My health sucks and I am crying all the time!! I need my husband home and they won't let him transfer to where I am. I am going there to get him but we need to live here in the Sacramento area. His parole officer is making him stay in Los Angeles County!!! I'll make it, I've made it this long!! I just wish this was over with! How long does a transfer take once they are out?

debramrick
06-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Down to 24 days, hey maybe sooner! The state is out of money and he is in for not driving drunk. He could of, at least they thought so. He got into trouble for a few more eight years ago. I guess it could have been worse. But, they changed the law from 8 to 10 at the begin of the year he was arrested. I wonder if they caught him driving what it would have been? The same I bet. Life is weird, but I so want him home!

kissesprincess2
07-01-2009, 02:12 AM
YAY! We have more in here chatting away! That is so cool! We need more of you ladies!

Well! It's July! I can finally say he comes home this month! Woohoo! That makes me so happy! Only 24 days left to go! Woohoo! Before I know it he will be home!