View Full Version : ~* Solano June Chit Chat *~

PTO-110524
05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Well I’m a-gonna raise a fuss, I’m gonna raise a holler
About workin all summer just to try an earn a dollar
Everytime I call my baby, to try to get a date
My boss says, no dice, son, you gotta work late
Sometimes I wonder what I’m gonna do
cause there ain’t no cure for the summertime blues…..

Welcome to the June edition

of the

Solano Chit Chat.

AllyM
06-01-2009, 05:40 AM
OMG!! I would have totally gone too!! lol... so he didn't call to save you $$... tell him in 42 days he can start paying back everything :) if he don't have $$ he'll have to pay w/:dance: :lil devil: damn I think I should stop before I get out of hand :oops: I am glad you went to see him :)Oh we've had that discussion... HE WILL PAY:D:clap::blush:!

AllyM
06-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Yeah for Ally.....So glad you went and I hope you have a great birthday on Tuesday.

how can you not go and its ur birthday weekend?? :bday:

Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes.

Being over 40 they aren't such a big deal any more... :rolleyes:... but :thnx:... nice to hear it.

Blessings, Ally

AllyM
06-01-2009, 06:50 AM
I hope I get to go next weekend.....He is so in the dumps and hates even thinking about the whole situation. He said it hurts too much getting his hopes up and then let down on the last day of mail on Friday and nothing!!! He has such a beautiful heart and I cant wait to give him a big squeeze when I see him. Will either of you be in the same visitation area as myself? ....Love ya girlsThey get pretty bummed out in there... my guy usually has a pretty good attitude but some times he get's so pissy I just want to drive up there and throttle him! CDCr don't put much into the R part... and it's hard for them sitting so much in the what is rather than the what they can be... but the more you can stay in a positive place the better it will be for him.

I don't know my plans for next week yet but I will do my best to be available to be supportive for you. If it works out maybe we can hook up and get you in your first time if you'd like. I just have to wait and see how things work out in my life. I have a very energetic 14 year old son and a mild mannered 14 year old niece that take up a lot of my time and attention and schools out (Finally!!!:D) so things are shifting into a new routine around here now.

Aliferz closed May's chit chat and opened June's while I was typing away! How bout that lady! Happy June Ladies!

Blessings, Ally

PTO-110524
06-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Oops!! Sorry if I got you mid-sentence, Ally. :D

Happy June, everyone. Hope it's a great month for all of us.

And happy birthday tomorrow, Ally. "firewks:You and I are both Gemini's (my bday is the 16th). Hope you have a wonderful birthday, sweetie. :bday:

Caresgirl
06-01-2009, 03:00 PM
:cry:My Hubbys in the hole now and it totally sucks. When you call they will not tell you jack sh** about your love one and if they are okay or not. Solano has got to be next to the worst prison ever!!!! In his all inclusive 8 yrs he has never had a write up and hopefully he wont get one now. I havent seen him now in over 2 weeks and haven't talk to him on the phone in over a week. We used to talk at least once if not twice a day for the past 6 months since he has been there. I wish he never transferred there, so this has been a very hard one. I have been so down lately and just trying my best to stay positive and keep my head up. I finally got an appointment to see him this weekend so I am so happy about that, We will get to spend a whole 1 hour together, Yippie:mad:!! I have received 2 letters from him now and the last one said that was his last stamp and env.:( Last week I sent him stamps, paper, envelops and some reading material and letters but who knows how long it will take to get to him. The mail is so slow there it could take up to 3 or more weeks to get to him:sad&blue:

PTO-110524
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
:cry:My Hubbys in the hole now and it totally sucks. When you call they will not tell you jack sh** about your love one and if they are okay or not. Solano has got to be next to the worst prison ever!!!! In his all inclusive 8 yrs he has never had a write up and hopefully he wont get one now. I havent seen him now in over 2 weeks and haven't talk to him on the phone in over a week. We used to talk at least once if not twice a day for the past 6 months since he has been there. I wish he never transferred there, so this has been a very hard one. I have been so down lately and just trying my best to stay positive and keep my head up. I finally got an appointment to see him this weekend so I am so happy about that, We will get to spend a whole 1 hour together, Yippie:mad:!! I have received 2 letters from him now and the last one said that was his last stamp and env.:( Last week I sent him stamps, paper, envelops and some reading material and letters but who knows how long it will take to get to him. The mail is so slow there it could take up to 3 or more weeks to get to him:sad&blue:

Sorry to hear this, Hon. It's a new month, so hopefully June will see him out of ASU soon and you can get back to your contact visits, etc.

Caresgirl
06-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear this, Hon. It's a new month, so hopefully June will see him out of ASU soon and you can get back to your contact visits, etc.

Thank you for your support and helpful information I really appreciate it very much.

BABY1N2
06-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Thank you ladies for the birthday wishes.

Being over 40 they aren't such a big deal any more... :rolleyes:... but :thnx:... nice to hear it.

Blessings, Ally

They should always be a big deal... 40 is the new 30... and when I get up there, I hope its turned into 20!! lol

BABY1N2
06-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Aw man... don't scare me :cry: I hope its as Aliferzwife said and this month they will change so you can get back to your calls & visits... I know I'd :cry: if I didn't hear his voice on a regular or as I regularly do ... :kiss: I know it gets hard to stay positive, but you'll see you'll get through this hump very soon :)

ANTSBIOTCH
06-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Ok ladies i get to go saturday....i am finally approved. Is anyone going that day?? I am still trying to figure out this whole website and keeping up with everyone. Hope you all are having a great week...huggs to you!!
Angie

waitin0for0him
06-04-2009, 02:22 PM
hello ladies!! well we're in June already! another month down.. another month closer for our loved ones to come home!! :D i have just recieved great news! my hubby has just informed me that we have our family visit date!! now its just a matter of waiting for that time to get here. i cant wait! :yay:hope you all are doing good & hope you all have a wonderful time at visit. :)

BABY1N2
06-07-2009, 11:29 PM
hello ladies!! well we're in June already! another month down.. another month closer for our loved ones to come home!! :D i have just recieved great news! my hubby has just informed me that we have our family visit date!! now its just a matter of waiting for that time to get here. i cant wait! :yay:hope you all are doing good & hope you all have a wonderful time at visit. :)
:lil devil: :jump: :yay: :rock:

BABY1N2
06-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Ok ladies i get to go saturday....i am finally approved. Is anyone going that day?? I am still trying to figure out this whole website and keeping up with everyone. Hope you all are having a great week...huggs to you!!
Angie
Hope everything went well... I ended up going, it was ok, not as crowded as I expected :shrug:

BABY1N2
06-09-2009, 10:41 PM
i see a few ladies on tonight... how is everyone? :wave:

WaitN4sunshine
06-24-2009, 02:19 AM
Hey How is everybody doing? The month is more then half way over..... which is a good thing

BABY1N2
06-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Hey How is everybody doing? The month is more then half way over..... which is a good thing
good... hope you are well.... I love it when time flies :)

cyrsu
06-26-2009, 01:55 PM
yeah, I heard that
Solano has not been
right in the head,
I know someone in there
that was diabetic
and they was not
giving him his insulin,
and he kept having strokes
and he was in a wheelchair
from the strokes,
and then they continued to
not give his insulin.
It was scary. I pray things get better in there,:angry:

2betrue2u
06-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Yea it's not the best place to be but then. are any of our prisons? My baby is in there and they are on lockdown again this weekend! Please keep me and many others in prayer that we will be able to visit on the 4th weekend! It is a holiday and I'm prayin for grace!!!!

Patience is Luv!

BABY1N2
06-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Month is almost over, hope everyone had a great one...am happy when time flies :)