View Full Version : PE/TE Date Question

soccrchic
05-20-2009, 08:21 AM
My fiance has been sitting at Ashely County since Feb 2nd and was finally transferred to Diagnostic New Comm. yesterday. He's currently serving a 8-10 month sentence. I went on the ADC website and last week his PE/TE date was 9/13/2010 and since his move it's now 3/13/2010. Does he have to be in jail til March!?! That makes no sense in my opinion. If his sentence is 8-10 months and he serves the full 10 months he'd be out in Decemeber not March. I live in Massachusetts and I'm pregnant due in October, so any help/advice anyone can give is sincerely appreciated. I just want to know if there's any chance at all he'll be out in the fall for the baby.

EddiesBaby
05-20-2009, 09:08 PM
The PE/TE dates change due to his classification level. Has he gotten in any trouble or anything since he's been in?

FinallyFree
05-27-2009, 11:38 AM
When he gets to diagnostic he walked in class IV once they checked him in class II when he finishes hoe squad in about 60 days he will be clas I and his date will come closer. I would think he should be out barring and disciplinaries around sopt. or oct.

My fiance has been sitting at Ashely County since Feb 2nd and was finally transferred to Diagnostic New Comm. yesterday. He's currently serving a 8-10 month sentence. I went on the ADC website and last week his PE/TE date was 9/13/2010 and since his move it's now 3/13/2010. Does he have to be in jail til March!?! That makes no sense in my opinion. If his sentence is 8-10 months and he serves the full 10 months he'd be out in Decemeber not March. I live in Massachusetts and I'm pregnant due in October, so any help/advice anyone can give is sincerely appreciated. I just want to know if there's any chance at all he'll be out in the fall for the baby.

soccrchic
06-18-2009, 09:26 PM
hey guys..thanks for the input. charlie was moved from diagnostic to cummins unit and his PE/TE date moved up to 1/29/09. but now - actually about an hour ago - he called me because they told him to pack his stuff they're moving him tomorrow and he needs to be out by 5 a.m. he informs me he has no idea why or where they're taking him. he hasn't been in any trouble and he's been doing hoe squad since he's been there - anyone have any idea why they might be moving him?