View Full Version : Going in Jan 12th....release date ??

wolf5574
01-06-2004, 12:16 PM
I have taken a plea bargan which is a 2 year deal for burglary of habitation with intent of assault. I am in Austin Texas and was wondering where i might end up. I also would like to find out how much time would i actually do. I do know i will be in Travis County until i am transfered to an intake facility. I have hired a parole lawyer hoping it would help to get me out on parole. He tells me that i qualify for parole when my good time behavior and my actual time served equals 1/4 of my total sentence that i would be eligible for parole. that would put it close to the 5 month mark. i was also told it would take a while for the parole board to get my paperwork from the county and that it would probably be in the 6 - 8 month mark. Does anyone know any better or does this sound legit. All help is appreciated.

Jeremy

wolf5574
01-12-2004, 07:15 PM
I am still here until Jan 23rd if anyone would like to post a comment. I accepted the plea today and they set my sentencing for the 23rd. Does anyone know where I might end up? My lawyer said i will probably go to the Holiday unit to get put into the system.

deb
01-12-2004, 08:35 PM
((hugs)) wolf... I don't have any answers for you as each state is different... You may want to post in the texas forum as well to get quicker answers since no one's responding to this one... Good luck and stay strong!

Deb