04-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the May Edition
of the
Solano Chit Chat
~!*!~
:thumbsup:

BABY1N2
05-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Hope everyone started the month well... I did, I got to see him :) Lots of friendly ladies visiting :) Have a great visit & weekend!! :grouphug:

hopeful19
05-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Hope everyone started the month well... I did, I got to see him :) Lots of friendly ladies visiting :) Have a great visit & weekend!! :grouphug:

REALLY OMG CONGRATS GIRL :D:D :thumbsup:

YEPP ANOTHER MONTH PAST BY

HOW IS IT? IM SITTING HERE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL I HAVENT SPOKEN TO MY HUNNY SINCE DECEMBER

BABY1N2
05-02-2009, 11:01 AM
REALLY OMG CONGRATS GIRL :D:D :thumbsup:

YEPP ANOTHER MONTH PAST BY

HOW IS IT? IM SITTING HERE WAITING FOR A PHONE CALL I HAVENT SPOKEN TO MY HUNNY SINCE DECEMBER
I am good, its cold...lol; Did he say he was going to call? I hope you get your call. I hope I get a call today too :) I was going to see him again tomorrow, but I remembered I made plans already :oops:

hopeful19
05-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I am good, its cold...lol; Did he say he was going to call? I hope you get your call. I hope I get a call today too :) I was going to see him again tomorrow, but I remembered I made plans already :oops:

No he didnt call today i still have hope for tommorow :o did you get a call????? i sent him to letters and put more money on the phone so that he could call so im crossin my fingers that he calls tommorow ;) =] how far are you from the prison?

BABY1N2
05-06-2009, 07:32 AM
No he didnt call today i still have hope for tommorow :o did you get a call????? i sent him to letters and put more money on the phone so that he could call so im crossin my fingers that he calls tommorow ;) =] how far are you from the prison?
I talk to him more often now...I will get to see him more often also, now that he's there he's like an hour away :jump: :yay:
Hope you get your call :) and lots of mail :mail:

hopeful19
05-06-2009, 07:01 PM
I talk to him more often now...I will get to see him more often also, now that he's there he's like an hour away :jump: :yay:
Hope you get your call :) and lots of mail :mail:

REALLY?? thats so godd im glad for you girl :thumbsup:..

yeah no more amil or a call but he'll be out in 2 more months so waiting is all i can do ....:rolleyes:

HesMyForever
05-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Glad that another month is down! Hope everyone has a wonderful May, and that visits are resumed soon, for those that get to see their loved ones. I'm getting my paperwork together to turn in for visitation request. Meanwhile, I am waiting for mail....*sigh*. I sent him out two long letters already this week....but it takes him FOREVER to get my mail! Does anyone else have that problem? It takes 2-3 weeks for him to get my letters...that's crazy! Anyways, let me stop rambling...hope everyone is having a good day. :)

BABY1N2
05-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Glad that another month is down! Hope everyone has a wonderful May, and that visits are resumed soon, for those that get to see their loved ones. I'm getting my paperwork together to turn in for visitation request. Meanwhile, I am waiting for mail....*sigh*. I sent him out two long letters already this week....but it takes him FOREVER to get my mail! Does anyone else have that problem? It takes 2-3 weeks for him to get my letters...that's crazy! Anyways, let me stop rambling...hope everyone is having a good day. :)
I'm not sure how long it will take for hm to get my mail. I sent the first letter a couple of days ago :shrug: our calls have held him off of getting on me, lol...but today we won't talk, so I hope he gets it today :) Hope you get news very soon & get to go visit :)

AllyM
05-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Glad that another month is down! Hope everyone has a wonderful May, and that visits are resumed soon, for those that get to see their loved ones. I'm getting my paperwork together to turn in for visitation request. Meanwhile, I am waiting for mail....*sigh*. I sent him out two long letters already this week....but it takes him FOREVER to get my mail! Does anyone else have that problem? It takes 2-3 weeks for him to get my letters...that's crazy! Anyways, let me stop rambling...hope everyone is having a good day. :)Mail is hecka slow at Solano. I don't know why. In Susanville he'd get my letters in 4 days sometimes and it's five hours away rather than one hour.

We've pretty much given up on the mail here. Once in a while I get a card but for the most part we talk everyday (when he's not having male PMS/Short timers itch) and see each other once a week but lately once every two weeks... now gonna be three weeks-XXfingers crossedXX-.... but whatever CDC... it's just the flu.

Anyway back to the mail... one time my guy received another inmates letter and pictures in an envelop that I sent to him and did not get my letter, so I started writing his name, cdc # and housing assignment at the top of everything I sent him.

I'm sorry about the mail :eek:, I think there are people running it that just don't care, they are there to collect their pay check and that's about it, that coupled with staff cuts due to budget issues... just a back situation all the way around.

Blessings, Ally

BABY1N2
05-10-2009, 07:54 AM
http://thm-a03.yimg.com/image/97093154fad76ca0 (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0206h2wZKkzEBicqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpc2VvdmQ 2BHBvcwM3BHNlYwNzcgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=1gtdjq7pk/EXP=1242049825/**http%3A//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3Fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo .com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253Fei%253Dutf-8%2526fr%253Dslv8-yie7%2526p%253Dhappy%252520mothers%252520day%26w=4 33%26h=162%26imgurl=i289.photobucket.com%252Falbum s%252Fll213%252Fbburns1246%252FHappyMothersDay.jpg %26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fforum.baby-gaga.com%252Fabout224665.html%26size=29k%26name=Ha ppyMothersDay....%26p=happy%2Bmothers%2Bday%26oid= 97093154fad76ca0%26no=7%26tt=27061%26sigr=11b0qbfb c%26sigi=120mkqp23%26sigb=12q6q4hi4) TO ALL MY LADIEZ!

BABY1N2
05-10-2009, 07:55 AM
WOW! :eek: Guess I will debate how our communication will be with him closer :shrug: I talk to him everyday, but its gonna hurt da pocket & don't want it to affect how much I see him, so I was thinking letters would be best...gotta rethink my plan... thank you :thumbsup: Mail is hecka slow at Solano. I don't know why. In Susanville he'd get my letters in 4 days sometimes and it's five hours away rather than one hour.

We've pretty much given up on the mail here. Once in a while I get a card but for the most part we talk everyday (when he's not having male PMS/Short timers itch) and see each other once a week but lately once every two weeks... now gonna be three weeks-XXfingers crossedXX-.... but whatever CDC... it's just the flu.

Anyway back to the mail... one time my guy received another inmates letter and pictures in an envelop that I sent to him and did not get my letter, so I started writing his name, cdc # and housing assignment at the top of everything I sent him.

I'm sorry about the mail :eek:, I think there are people running it that just don't care, they are there to collect their pay check and that's about it, that coupled with staff cuts due to budget issues... just a back situation all the way around.

Blessings, Ally

PTO-110524
05-10-2009, 08:52 AM
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1234/1234981pjt8a7cwu6.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

BABY1N2
05-10-2009, 10:47 AM
http://thm-a03.yimg.com/image/97093154fad76ca0 (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020r2BAdKXTEBNoGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpc2VvdmQ 2BHBvcwM3BHNlYwNzcgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=1hd4hfo96/EXP=1242060406/**http%3A//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3Fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo .com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253F_adv_prop%253Dimage %2526fr%253Dslv8-yie7%2526va%253Dhappy%252Bmothers%252Bday%2526sz%2 53D%26w=433%26h=162%26imgurl=i289.photobucket.com% 252Falbums%252Fll213%252Fbburns1246%252FHappyMothe rsDay.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fforum.baby-gaga.com%252Fabout224665.html%26size=29k%26name=Ha ppyMothersDay....%26p=happy%2Bmothers%2Bday%26oid= 97093154fad76ca0%26no=7%26tt=27064%26sigr=11b0qbfb c%26sigi=120mkqp23%26sigb=1321o3jt3) Hope you all have a great day!

hopeful19
05-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Happy Mother's Day
To all

Caresgirl
05-10-2009, 07:15 PM
http://parenting.leehansen.com/downloads/clipart/mothers/images/happy-mothers-day-floral2-150.gif Hope everyone has a great day :)

Caresgirl
05-11-2009, 11:12 AM
I really hope they lift the visiting hold for this weekend :sad&blue:
I miss my Husband!!!

BABY1N2
05-11-2009, 09:28 PM
I really hope they lift the visiting hold for this weekend :sad&blue:
I miss my Husband!!!
I know!!!!!!!! I miss him :( :idea:the schools open ahead of time, they should too, just be vigilant! :shrug: just a thought :p:o

BABY1N2
05-12-2009, 07:48 AM
I hope they lift the restriction on visits... am having withdrawls already! He is so close now & I can't see him :sad&blue:

AllyM
05-12-2009, 08:36 AM
I hope they lift the restriction on visits... am having withdrawls already! He is so close now & I can't see him :sad&blue:I know the feeling... it's going to be 3 weeks for me and I'm really starting to feel it. I'm sorry to say but the rumor from the CO's is it's going to be a month before they lift it:eek:. It's just rumor so let's pray it's not true:thumbsup:.

Blessings, Ally

hopeful19
05-12-2009, 08:45 AM
does it affect releases?? my boyfriend is suppose to be getting out JUNE 14 will it be lifted by then? How long does it usually take for mail to get there?? he gets my mail a week from when i send it... and it takes me 2 to 3 days to get his.....DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG FOR ANY ONE ELSE?? AND HAS ANY ONE GOTTEN CALLS?:rolleyes:

SORRY FOR SSO MANY QUESTION:confused::confused: IM JUST SO CLUELESS

THANKS

PTO-110524
05-12-2009, 09:32 AM
The CDCR Website posted a new update yesterday.

You can read it and other comments HERE (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413316).

AllyM
05-12-2009, 05:33 PM
The CDCR Website posted a new update yesterday.

You can read it and other comments HERE (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413316). Post #205 has the links to the May 6th announcement and the update May 11th.

Sorry ladies... still it says "until further notice".

Blessings, Ally

BABY1N2
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
I know the feeling... it's going to be 3 weeks for me and I'm really starting to feel it. I'm sorry to say but the rumor from the CO's is it's going to be a month before they lift it:eek:. It's just rumor so let's pray it's not true:thumbsup:.

Blessings, Ally
Aw lawd I can't go a month!!! guess I should be happy I got to see him when I did :shrug: I will still wish for better :)

BABY1N2
05-12-2009, 06:23 PM
does it affect releases?? my boyfriend is suppose to be getting out JUNE 14 will it be lifted by then? How long does it usually take for mail to get there?? he gets my mail a week from when i send it... and it takes me 2 to 3 days to get his.....DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG FOR ANY ONE ELSE?? AND HAS ANY ONE GOTTEN CALLS?:rolleyes:

SORRY FOR SSO MANY QUESTION:confused::confused: IM JUST SO CLUELESS

THANKS
I don't know that he has gotten my first letter yet :shrug: hopefully i will hear from him today, otherwise he did call his sister yesterday...

BABY1N2
05-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Post #205 has the links to the May 6th announcement and the update May 11th.

Sorry ladies... still it says "until further notice".

Blessings, Ally
thanks... i needed the cliffnotes version :p

momgnewild
05-13-2009, 12:48 AM
I know what you mean about the mail. I just had a situation where I had to call the mailroom to get it straightened out. Dont know if its true but they told me mail was about 3 weeks behind but the are caught up and hopefully it will be better now. Lets pray they are really working on it.

AllyM
05-13-2009, 07:37 AM
I know what you mean about the mail. I just had a situation where I had to call the mailroom to get it straightened out. Dont know if its true but they told me mail was about 3 weeks behind but the are caught up and hopefully it will be better now. Lets pray they are really working on it.
Actually that makes sense. Lately, at visiting they have been short staffed, they said it was due to "furlough days", when there is usually three CO's processing people in there has been two, and sometimes just one.

Without visiting right now they should have an extra hand or two to get things caught up... but it's CDCr so doing anything that makes sense is not always the case.

Good luck.

Blessing, Ally

Caresgirl
05-13-2009, 01:42 PM
My Hubby called last night to tell me he had gotten 2 pieces of mail. :eek: Wow that is the fastest he has ever gotten mail as i just sent it last week:thumbsup:!!! We were really happy about that...So maybe its true and they are finally caught up.

BABY1N2
05-14-2009, 08:03 AM
I know the feeling... it's going to be 3 weeks for me and I'm really starting to feel it. I'm sorry to say but the rumor from the CO's is it's going to be a month before they lift it:eek:. It's just rumor so let's pray it's not true:thumbsup:.

Blessings, Ally
I am glad it was just a rumor! I even told my BF that rumor, lol... I think COs do that just so we won't get our hopes up :shrug:

BABY1N2
05-14-2009, 08:06 AM
My Hubby called last night to tell me he had gotten 2 pieces of mail. :eek: Wow that is the fastest he has ever gotten mail as i just sent it last week:thumbsup:!!! We were really happy about that...So maybe its true and they are finally caught up.
I think it took my BF like 5 days to get mine...we are an hour away :shrug:

trixierose
05-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi ladies!! I cant beleive may is already here. So thanx for all the great info, my husband has been in ad seg for a while since January, and I finally got myself all set up to go, got the car ready, the money, the appt to visit and my trip is the weekend of May 31st and you know what, I got a letter on Saturday...from New Folsom! AAAAAHHHHHH!!! so now I have to wait to be re-approved? Dang it. He called, and I forgot to even ask him, if he can get contact visits again. This is all for the right reasons right? God has a plan, i believe. so already he has a job and is enrolled in some post GED class, do you know how long it took to get into school in SOL and a job forget it. :) So here I go to new folsoms page foe the 411... thanx so much for all of your help, im sure ill here from some of you again. Happy Memorial Day!!

BABY1N2
05-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Hope everyone had and is having a great long weekend. I had a wonderful day w/BF yesterday :kiss: I was amazed at how many ladies stayed later... THANK YOU!! :grouphug: lol. I miss him already :sad&blue:I won't see him for 2 weeks :cry: they will go fast, I got lots to do this week atleast :)

BABY1N2
05-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Hello Ladies! :wave: Have a great weekend :) I won't see him this weekend so mine will be uneventful & unloved :( But I will see him next, so I will have to make up for lost time :D :kiss:

ANTSBIOTCH
05-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi ladies....I am new to this site....the love of my life is at
Solano. I filled out a visitors form and mailed in back on
April 16. I have nothing on my record and still have not heard anything back. Can someone help me and give me some input on how long this usually takes and maybe some tips on the dress code when I do get to go. This is all new and scary to me so any help and support would be so much appreciated.
Big hugs to you all.......Angie

AllyM
05-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi ladies....I am new to this site....the love of my life is at
Solano. I filled out a visitors form and mailed in back on
April 16. I have nothing on my record and still have not heard anything back. Can someone help me and give me some input on how long this usually takes and maybe some tips on the dress code when I do get to go. This is all new and scary to me so any help and support would be so much appreciated.
Big hugs to you all.......AngieHi Hun! I just answered your post in the other thread. Go take a peek, I got ya covered.

Blessings, Ally

AllyM
05-31-2009, 06:44 AM
Hello Ladies! :wave: Have a great weekend :) I won't see him this weekend so mine will be uneventful & unloved :( But I will see him next, so I will have to make up for lost time :D :kiss:
I wasn't going to go this weekend either... but now am thinking I'll shoot over mid day for a quickie... :lol:! I'm kinda starting to get worried about him, I haven't heard from him since Thursday, and that's so not like him!

I beginning to wonder if he's in the hole:hmm:. He wasn't feeling well when I talked to him and if they think he has the flu they might segregate him. :eek:

My options are to drive an hour (without a sterio... some jack $*$ stole the face plate:blah::banghead:) and see if I can see him or wait till Monday to call records to see if he's been moved! That would so suck for him to be sick in the hole with 42 days to the house!

Maybe he's just being pissy cause I wasn't gonna come this weekend and my birthday is Tuesday and he wanted to see me, but he didn't seem that upset when we talked about it. What to do, what to do...:shrug: well I've been up for about 2 hours :coffee:now thinking about it and still don't know if I'm gonna go.

Last day of May, one more month down! :thnx:for listening!
Blessings, Ally

BABY1N2
05-31-2009, 09:30 PM
INquiring minds want to know... did you go? If I could have, I would have, lol... so I made up for it by having him call me too many times :lovestruck: I hope your honey is ok...that sucks if he got sick, they are just now getting over the swine rage so we don't want anyone else to get scared again... But let me ask this... how can you not go and its ur birthday weekend?? :bday: You could just sing the whole hour on your way to see him, lol :rock: 42 days!!! how excited are you! :yay: guess you have some preparation until his arrival :shrug:
I wasn't going to go this weekend either... but now am thinking I'll shoot over mid day for a quickie... :lol:! I'm kinda starting to get worried about him, I haven't heard from him since Thursday, and that's so not like him!

I beginning to wonder if he's in the hole:hmm:. He wasn't feeling well when I talked to him and if they think he has the flu they might segregate him. :eek:

My options are to drive an hour (without a sterio... some jack $*$ stole the face plate:blah::banghead:) and see if I can see him or wait till Monday to call records to see if he's been moved! That would so suck for him to be sick in the hole with 42 days to the house!

Maybe he's just being pissy cause I wasn't gonna come this weekend and my birthday is Tuesday and he wanted to see me, but he didn't seem that upset when we talked about it. What to do, what to do...:shrug: well I've been up for about 2 hours :coffee:now thinking about it and still don't know if I'm gonna go.

Last day of May, one more month down! :thnx:for listening!
Blessings, Ally

AllyM
05-31-2009, 09:46 PM
INquiring minds want to know... did you go? If I could have, I would have, lol... so I made up for it by having him call me too many times :lovestruck: I hope your honey is ok...that sucks if he got sick, they are just now getting over the swine rage so we don't want anyone else to get scared again... But let me ask this... how can you not go and its ur birthday weekend?? :bday: You could just sing the whole hour on your way to see him, lol :rock: 42 days!!! how excited are you! :yay: guess you have some preparation until his arrival :shrug:U r funny:p! Thanks for asking... Yes I went... but he called me while I was driving. Yes he's been sick... but with what you ask? IDK... I think shorttimers blues if you ask me. He said he was saving me money and was sick, that's why he didn't call. I'm like you ever do that again you're gonna get a 115 in visiting for getting punched out by your girlfriend, explain that to your buddies in the dorm.

There isn't much for me to do before he gets out other than send him his dress outs and I don't have the slip yet. OMG though... 42 days and a wake up! Woot Woot!

Blessings, Ally

P.S. I did take my little MP3 player and that helped but still not my sterio! Grrrr:angry:!

BABY1N2
05-31-2009, 10:08 PM
OMG!! I would have totally gone too!! lol... so he didn't call to save you $$... tell him in 42 days he can start paying back everything :) if he don't have $$ he'll have to pay w/:dance: :lil devil: damn I think I should stop before I get out of hand :oops: I am glad you went to see him :)

U r funny:p! Thanks for asking... Yes I went... but he called me while I was driving. Yes he's been sick... but with what you ask? IDK... I think shorttimers blues if you ask me. He said he was saving me money and was sick, that's why he didn't call. I'm like you ever do that again you're gonna get a 115 in visiting for getting punched out by your girlfriend, explain that to your buddies in the dorm.

There isn't much for me to do before he gets out other than send him his dress outs and I don't have the slip yet. OMG though... 42 days and a wake up! Woot Woot!

Blessings, Ally

P.S. I did take my little MP3 player and that helped but still not my sterio! Grrrr:angry:!

ANTSBIOTCH
05-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Yeah for Ally.....So glad you went and I hope you have a great birthday on Tuesday. I hope I get to go next weekend.....He is so in the dumps and hates even thinking about the whole situation. He said it hurts too much getting his hopes up and then let down on the last day of mail on Friday and nothing!!! He has such a beautiful heart and I cant wait to give him a big squeeze when I see him. Will either of you be in the same visitation area as myself? His address is 13 k1 up if that helps at all....Love ya girls