View Full Version : Early Release At Bryan

cowboybob
03-28-2009, 02:19 PM
Has anyone heard anything for sure about the over 45 release thing. My loved one at Carswell said they released 500 at Bryan this week and the administrators are at Carswell this weekend gettng some ready for early release. Is this just a rumor?

hz5df
03-28-2009, 04:41 PM
Are u talking about the second chance bill?

murphsmom
03-28-2009, 05:15 PM
Just a rumor..same one that gets new life breathed into it about every 3 years..I even heard it when I was in Bryan in 04-05. The other rumor that always followed that one was that everyone on "chronic care" was going to be released. Also, not true. At least not when I was there. None of the ladies I correspond with (all long liners, two are chronic care) at Bryan have mentioned anything like what you referred to. Sorry, don't mean to sound like a Negative Nancy, but I also hate to get anyone's hopes too high. In the back of my mind, I always thought wouldn't that just be cool as hell if it really happened? But out loud, I always said when the CO tells me to pack my locker and be in R&D by 2pm, I will believe it.

NorTex
03-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Well something has happened at Bryan with no doubt, I've been watching the BOP population count every week and have noticed that in the last 30 days or so the Bryan count has gone from 1400+ to a official count of 906 last week...they are going somewhere.

lilbit2000
07-19-2009, 09:50 PM
My daughter is in Bryan and she has said nothing about anything like that maybe they are just transfering out? I have heard tho come November the time will go from 85% to 65% of time served!

cris81
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
My daughter is in Bryan and she has said nothing about anything like that maybe they are just transfering out? I have heard tho come November the time will go from 85% to 65% of time served!
Hello I'm getting ready to self surrender to Bryan has this been confirmed or is it a rumor. If you have any info PLEASE! Thanks