View Full Version : Who's Who in Graceville CI?

mrschetner
03-14-2009, 07:49 PM
My husband is in Graceville CI and he wants me to contact a "Mr. Stanley" who apparently works for an independent company (not GEO or DOC) to monitor the running of the prison and the treatment of the inmates. There is a post in here that mentions him but it is a couple of years old and the poster's account is now closed. Does anyone know anything about this company? Or about Mr. Stanley, his title, or his contact information?

HLR
03-15-2009, 07:13 PM
My husband is in Graceville CI and he wants me to contact a "Mr. Stanley" who apparently works for an independent company (not GEO or DOC) to monitor the running of the prison and the treatment of the inmates. There is a post in here that mentions him but it is a couple of years old and the poster's account is now closed. Does anyone know anything about this company? Or about Mr. Stanley, his title, or his contact information?

Contact info I have for Graceville is below. I was told last weekend that Mr. Stanley hasn't been seen for a week or so. However, he could be on vacation. There is a CO there by the last name of Russell who is very nice and helpful. My son said he is decent to the inmates. I suggest that you include Kim Mims in on any emails you may send to Graceville. She always responds to my messages.

Info on Graceville Correctional Facility.

The warden of Graceville can be contacted via telephone @ (850) 263-5500 and the Warden, Mr. Henry, can be contacted via email at mhenry@thegeogroupinc.com (mhenry@thegeogroupinc.com)

Weber, Michael (Michael.Weber@dms.myflorida.com (Michael.Weber@dms.myflorida.com)) Chief, Private Prison Monitoring

Solie, Jeff (Jeff.Solie@dms.myflorida.com (Jeff.Solie@dms.myflorida.com))

Stanley, John (John.Stanley@dms.myflorida.com (John.Stanley@dms.myflorida.com))

Kim Mims Private Prison Monitoring
Kimberly.Mims@dms.myflorida.com (Kimberly.Mims@dms.myflorida.com)
4050 Esplanade Way, Suite 335.1Z
Tallahassee, FL 32399

This is the address for Department of Management Services:
Department of Management Services
Office of the Secretary
4050 Esplanade Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950
Phone:850-488-2786

For private prisons, you ,may wish to contact cpc@dms.state.fl.us (cpc@dms.state.fl.us)

corrinas2
04-03-2009, 10:48 PM
my husband was just transfered there.. how is it???