View Full Version : Concerned for long lost friend

robertg
03-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Hello,

I have been looking for a long lost friend for 10 years now. I have tried everything I could to find her these past few years. I eventually gave up and hired a private investigator and after two weeks I think he has located her but I am not sure. She is currently in Bryan Federal Prison in Texas. I don't know why she is in there but I still worry about her. There isn't a day that goes by that I haven't thought about her after all these years. Strange thing is that we never even dated while she was living in Chicago since I always thought she was out of my league so to speak. She was bright, beautiful, intelligent and so outgoing. When I think about her even today she makes me smile. Years later I look back and always wonder "what might have been" which makes me sad.

I hope she is ok. If I post her name her can anyone tell me if she is ok? I know this is a prison and not the Holiday Inn but she still is my friend and I care about her.

thank you for your kindness,

her name is Lisa Fleitas 91695-179

Robert - Chicago

murphsmom
03-05-2009, 07:39 PM
If you have her inmate #, why don't you just write her a letter? I was in Bryan in 2004-2005. Did not know anyone with that name. Go to pacer if you're curious about her charge or time. The PI should have been able to give you all that info.

robertg
03-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Hello,

I was thinking on writing her a letter but I don't know what to say to her after all these years. I don't know what pacer or PI is?

I do believe she has been in there for about only a year.

I guess letters and cards are a welcome sight in prison. She also has a new last name which means she probably got married since we last talked which was many years ago.

thanks for the information.

Robert

luvmyjack
03-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi
If you have not found out by now.she is in Bryan TX and gets out in 2012

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

On The Border
04-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Robert,
Based on her ID number, the case was in the Southern District in Texas (179). Your investigator should be able to pull up the case in the PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) System.

bevobeauty88
04-22-2009, 04:18 PM
My mom is actually an inmate at Bryan and she's been there for about 2 years and she knows alot of people in there. I live 30 miles from the prison and I talk to my mom a few times everyday via email and the phone. I try to make it to visit her every weekend as well. If you would like, I could ask my mother if she knows her. Just let me know.

FSU
06-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Robert were you able to locate Lisa?.

I have been looking for a long lost friend for 10 years now. I have tried everything I could to find her these past few years. I eventually gave up and hired a private investigator and after two weeks I think he has located her but I am not sure. She is currently in Bryan Federal Prison in Texas. I don't know why she is in there but I still worry about her. There isn't a day that goes by that I haven't thought about her after all these years. Strange thing is that we never even dated while she was living in Chicago since I always thought she was out of my league so to speak. She was bright, beautiful, intelligent and so outgoing. When I think about her even today she makes me smile. Years later I look back and always wonder "what might have been" which makes me sad.

I hope she is ok. If I post her name her can anyone tell me if she is ok? I know this is a prison and not the Holiday Inn but she still is my friend and I care about her.

thank you for your kindness,

her name is Lisa Fleitas 91695-179

Robert - Chicago[/QUOTE]

FSU
06-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Is this the same Lisa that has 2 little boys?

FSU
01-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Has anyone heard anything about lisa fleitas from chicago? Does anyone have any information....