View Full Version : I Need help How to send Money??

Cams_wifey
02-17-2009, 10:49 PM
I wanted to know how to send Money online thru Western Union??

:D

ilovepatrick
02-18-2009, 10:43 AM
If you look down at some of the threads below you will find the answer to your question. I think Ms. Grouch asked the same thing. Good Luck!

Cams_wifey
02-18-2009, 02:42 PM
If you look down at some of the threads below you will find the answer to your question. I think Ms. Grouch asked the same thing. Good Luck!
I think you shouls look again. I need help not a smart a*&

ilovepatrick
02-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry you felt I was being a smart a&%, that was not my intention. I am unable to send money to my husband at this time and I was trying to guide you to another post with some useful information. I didn't read the post that I sent you to so I didn't know it was not of any use for you.

liroje
02-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Cams Wife: google La Palma Correctional and it should direct you to the CCA website, which is the agency that manages this prison, making a "private facility", click on La Palma facility and you should get their main page, towards the bottom, there's a document to download. I don't have the exact address in front of me but It's in Atlanta, GA. I hope this helps. I would call the prison just to be sure.

gods mercy
02-20-2009, 01:27 AM
:)I would send a money order it has to be a western union m/o with his name and tc# and just put it in his letter he will get it hope that helped you it works for me 139 days to go he will be home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsmartinez
02-25-2009, 05:32 PM
I think you shouls look again. I need help not a smart a*&

WOW, Anyway the way I have sent my husband money is online through Western Union. You would need his CDC # and his commissary # as well. There commissary #'s are on there I.D card and he is the only one that can provide you with it. The counslers will not disclose that information.
With Western Union the payment method you would use is Quick Collect
Choose " Corrections Corp of America"
The State is TN
They charge about $10.00 to do it online. Hope it helps.

WhoRU
04-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Quick Collect worked just fine
Code City is- Trustcca
State is-TN
you have to have they ID number not the CDC number and last name...
Also to send money order send to:

CCA Inmate Trust
name and ID number
Facility-
P.O. Box 933488
Atlanta, GA 31193

When you call they should give you the same address for money orders or have your love one give it to you