PTO-110524
02-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Hello and welcome to the
February Chat Lounge for Solano.

Come on in and say hello.

:thumbsup:

meximami707
02-01-2009, 11:25 AM
im hella excited that V. days lands on a saturdaY!! :)
HOPEFULLY I CAN VISIT! :D
P.S. EVEN THO WE NEED THE RAIN ..
IM LOVIN THIS WEATHER!:p:D
Hello and welcome to the

February Chat Lounge for Solano.

Come on in and say hello.

:thumbsup:

littlemama143
02-01-2009, 07:10 PM
im hella excited that V. days lands on a saturdaY!! :)
HOPEFULLY I CAN VISIT! :D
P.S. EVEN THO WE NEED THE RAIN ..
IM LOVIN THIS WEATHER!:p:D

ME TOO, ME TOO!!!!! :clap:

Caresgirl
02-01-2009, 09:16 PM
:val: I am so excited also that Valentines Day falls on a Saturday this year. We havent spent one together in 3 years. I am already trying to pick out what to wear I cant wait to be able to share it with my Husband:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Congrats Meximama I see your ticker counting down 19 more day:thumbsup:...I wish you both the best of luck.... We have about 19 more months and some change to go...

Hi there Alferzwife thanks for setting up the February Chat...

Visiting was great this weekend I went both days and the processing went really fast today :D....

meximami707
02-01-2009, 09:55 PM
i think u got us 2 confused lol
u got half of the name right...:D i got like 12 or 13yrs to go... its the other girl that has 19 days to go!:D
wishful thinkin tho! thanks anyways lol:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:val: I am so excited also that Valentines Day falls on a Saturday this year. We havent spent one together in 3 years. I am already trying to pick out what to wear I cant wait to be able to share it with my Husband:lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Congrats Meximama I see your ticker counting down 19 more day:thumbsup:...I wish you both the best of luck.... We have about 19 more months and some change to go...

Hi there Alferzwife thanks for setting up the February Chat...

Visiting was great this weekend I went both days and the processing went really fast today :D....

Caresgirl
02-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Opps :D LOL, Congrats littlemama143, you must be getting so excited about his homecoming...

I did get you two confused :rolleyes:... well thanks for letting me know.... Its pretty quite around here... Well weve been at Solano for about a month now and we are finding out its pretty mellow there so far...

i think u got us 2 confused lol
u got half of the name right...:D i got like 12 or 13yrs to go... its the other girl that has 19 days to go!:D
wishful thinkin tho! thanks anyways lol:thumbsup::thumbsup::D

meximami707
02-06-2009, 10:46 PM
dayum! its hellaaa quiet in here!! yall ok?.. lol:D

i hate the rain eventho we need it!:rolleyes:

LovingGLJ
02-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Thank GOD there wasnt raiang Sat at visitng

littlemama143
02-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Do you guys think it's gonna be crazy busy on Saturday for visiting?

DeeNGee
02-09-2009, 05:11 PM
This is my 1st Valentines day at Solano....and I have a feeling its gonna be crazy crowded.... but I dont think its gonna be like Christmas or anything.

meximami707
02-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Thats true!... I hope yall have fun.. I cant go! Im workin :(this is my 1st valentines day at solano....and i have a feeling its gonna be crazy crowded.... But i dont think its gonna be like christmas or anything.

PTO-110524
02-14-2009, 07:44 AM
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/873/873727z5x1mz15ar.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

LuvandLaughsCA
02-15-2009, 05:02 PM
Hello Everyone. :wave:

PTO has just launched a new logo design contest.:yay: Time to put on your creative thinking caps! :idea: All the information can be found at the link below. :thumbsup:

Design A Logo (http://prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396957)

Icy_Creamy
02-16-2009, 04:43 PM
i need some advice for someone. for something that happened this sunday the day after valentines day at a visit...if some one can please contact me im in depressed mode and my other friends dont understand where i am coming from when it comes to being in a relationship with an inmate...

Caresgirl
02-18-2009, 10:13 AM
i need some advice for someone. for something that happened this sunday the day after valentines day at a visit...if some one can please contact me im in depressed mode and my other friends dont understand where i am coming from when it comes to being in a relationship with an inmate...

I think we all feel that way from time to time and that is why I am so grateful for PTO and the support here. My friends dont understand either and unless they were to have someone the love in prison they just dont get it. Please feel free to ask away there is a lot of support here and we are all here for the same reasons. :thumbsup:

Visiting was CRAZY on Valentines Day it took me about 3 hours to get in the longest yet :(... I really dont think it would of mattered if I got there any earlier or not because they were just really slow that day.

LovingGLJ
02-18-2009, 10:22 AM
My visit on vday was so awsome! I enjoyed myself soooooo much! I got there at 6:20am and got in at 10am, which meant there were alot of people that day!

I have never really been into vday, but now its moe of my favorite days! I really and truly love my man and o by the way he is a lifer so family visits are a "NO" so we really can only enjoy our visits! :(

littlemama143
02-18-2009, 08:29 PM
So I'm not sure if you guys remember but I posted a message a couple of weeks ago about my man being released on the 20th. If not heres the deal.

My man is supposed to be getting out on Friday yes this Friday the 20th!!!! But because he is on high control we aren't sure if he will be released on Friday and report to his PO on Monday or on Sunday and report in on Monday. I called his counselor a couple of weeks ago and he told me that it was up to his PO and when I called his PO and he thought it was funny that the councelor refered me to him, but said as far as he knew he has a release date of the 20th and will report to him on Monday. So I told my man this and he said he was still uncertain because of his high control situation, but that he would try and talk to his counselor or the case analyst. Today I got a call from him telling me that he still didn't know anything and to please try calling and finding out. I've been trying all week to get a hold of the case analyst or counselor and no one is calling me back. So we don't know what to do!!! I am so frusterated with this!!! I have to take time off of work to go and get him not to mention I have to be there by 630 in the morning (not that I mind I want him home), but I just don't want to go all the way up there so they could tell me to come back on Sunday!!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who to call and get the correct information from??? Please help!!!

PTO-110524
02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Call R&R and check if they show him releasing tomorrow.

Then call his parole officer and ask if HE is planning to pick him up. Most times these days high control inmates are released even on Fridays, Saturdays and the days before a holiday, but the PO will know.

Congrats on his homecoming. :)

littlemama143
02-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you!!! I called R&R and they said he wasn't on the list for tomorrow :( and when I spoke with his PO about 3 weeks ago he told me that he was showing that he would be released on the 20th and he was not picking him up but that he needed to check in with him on Monday the 23rd.

I asked R&R if he was on the list for Sunday and he said that possibly so I guess he won't be out tomorrow but will on Sunday! Man I am so annoyed why can't people just give a straight freakin answer!!!

Thanks for all your help

Call R&R and check if they show him releasing tomorrow.

Then call his parole officer and ask if HE is planning to pick him up. Most times these days high control inmates are released even on Fridays, Saturdays and the days before a holiday, but the PO will know.

Congrats on his homecoming. :)

PTO-110524
02-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Thank you!!! I called R&R and they said he wasn't on the list for tomorrow :( and when I spoke with his PO about 3 weeks ago he told me that he was showing that he would be released on the 20th and he was not picking him up but that he needed to check in with him on Monday the 23rd.

I asked R&R if he was on the list for Sunday and he said that possibly so I guess he won't be out tomorrow but will on Sunday! Man I am so annoyed why can't people just give a straight freakin answer!!!

Thanks for all your help

I agree - they make it very difficult to just get the most basic of information. All you can do is call R&R tomorrow and say you are picking up an inmate on Sunday and see what they say. ;) Sometimes you have to think like a fox to get around them.

Parole and the prisons work together, so go figure on that, huh? My guess is the PO told them (when he got the paperwork that your guy was being released) that he didn't plan to come get him, so now the prison might hold him until Sunday morning.

I know it's frustrating, but look at the bright side - you KNOW you will have him no later than Sunday morning. :D

littlemama143
02-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Thank you so much for all your help!!! It is such a let down when you plan and plan for the day to come and then he doesn't get out when he's supposed to. Very frusterating!!! This is the first time it happens to us. He was supposed to be released on the 3rd I requested time off with my job and everything and then all of a sudden they weren't releasing him. So I had to pull back my request and then again this time. My job must think I'm so flaky!!! Anyways your right he'll be home on Sunday and that's the most important thing.

I agree - they make it very difficult to just get the most basic of information. All you can do is call R&R tomorrow and say you are picking up an inmate on Sunday and see what they say. ;) Sometimes you have to think like a fox to get around them.

Parole and the prisons work together, so go figure on that, huh? My guess is the PO told them (when he got the paperwork that your guy was being released) that he didn't plan to come get him, so now the prison might hold him until Sunday morning.

I know it's frustrating, but look at the bright side - you KNOW you will have him no later than Sunday morning. :D

MrsJacobs1220
02-21-2009, 12:23 AM
So.... has anyone heard anyone say that their counselor had them fill out parole paperwork when they still have 5 months left on their sentence. I know that the early release thing probably isn't happening, but why would a counselor have them fill out paperwork and tell them who their po is gonna be when they still have 5 months. I'm confused.

PTO-110524
02-21-2009, 09:23 AM
So.... has anyone heard anyone say that their counselor had them fill out parole paperwork when they still have 5 months left on their sentence. I know that the early release thing probably isn't happening, but why would a counselor have them fill out paperwork and tell them who their po is gonna be when they still have 5 months. I'm confused.

Last time my husband paroled, he had to do his first "Exit paperwork" at 6 months to the gate. Maybe that's what this is? He can request his out date again though just to make sure it's still the same. :) Maybe he will get out early??? It never hurts to ask! :D

MrsJacobs1220
02-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Last time my husband paroled, he had to do his first "Exit paperwork" at 6 months to the gate. Maybe that's what this is? He can request his out date again though just to make sure it's still the same. :) Maybe he will get out early??? It never hurts to ask! :D
Ya.... I guess. I'm just not going to think about it. It would be so nice, but who knows. I think this whole talk about early release has everyone on edge. Does anyone know when the final ruling or whatever is?

PTO-110524
02-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Ya.... I guess. I'm just not going to think about it. It would be so nice, but who knows. I think this whole talk about early release has everyone on edge. Does anyone know when the final ruling or whatever is?

Apparently there won't be a 'final ruling' for a minute because even when the 3 judges DO submit their final decision, the State of California will appeal and that will push it back some.

Good luck, hon. I hope your guy is home real soon. ;)

AllyM
02-22-2009, 10:36 PM
My guys release date is July 13th and he met with his counselor to filled out his parole paper work at the 6 months mark (almost to the exact day). He was so excited! He's a VO so I think they have to check to see if the victim is still living in the area and process paper work through the local parole office, etc., etc., etc. I'm pretty sure they didn't tell him who is PO will be because he keeps saying he hopes he gets the same one he had last time.

He now says I get an "A" in prison 101 but next semesters mandatory class will be - Parole 1A... go figure.

Blessings, Ally

MrsJacobs1220
02-23-2009, 09:17 AM
I know tis is all hearsay and whatnot but I heard once the ruling is made, whether it is appealed or not they can start releasing people. We will see though.
Apparently there won't be a 'final ruling' for a minute because even when the 3 judges DO submit their final decision, the State of California will appeal and that will push it back some.

Good luck, hon. I hope your guy is home real soon. ;)

MrsJacobs1220
02-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, I'm sure you're probably right then. We're down to 5 months!!! Woo hoo!
My guys release date is July 13th and he met with his counselor to filled out his parole paper work at the 6 months mark (almost to the exact day). He was so excited! He's a VO so I think they have to check to see if the victim is still living in the area and process paper work through the local parole office, etc., etc., etc. I'm pretty sure they didn't tell him who is PO will be because he keeps saying he hopes he gets the same one he had last time.

He now says I get an "A" in prison 101 but next semesters mandatory class will be - Parole 1A... go figure.

Blessings, Ally

PTO-110524
02-23-2009, 09:34 AM
I know tis is all hearsay and whatnot but I heard once the ruling is made, whether it is appealed or not they can start releasing people. We will see though.

I tend to agree - at least they can unless Jerry Brown files an injunction. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we will know soon enough - the waiting it torture for all who might possibly be affected.

MrsJacobs1220
02-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Aren't they supposed to do the "final ruling" within 10 days? I'm going crazy waiting to hear about it!
I tend to agree - at least they can unless Jerry Brown files an injunction. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we will know soon enough - the waiting it torture for all who might possibly be affected.