View Full Version : Innocent, Set-Up, Snitched on, Guilty, or other?

Pages : [1] 2

MushyMoo
01-30-2009, 01:58 AM
Hey everyone.. If you feel comfortable, I just set up a thread to post what and why your loved one is incarcerated for.. I know sometimes it isn't their fault, which is why I'm posting this.

Hannya
01-30-2009, 02:11 AM
He had the drugs.

He did the drugs.

He violated his parole.

Guilty on all counts.

J&D7
01-30-2009, 02:19 AM
Assault

He was a little tanked up at the time, was defending his brother, got into a fight and unfortunately the other guy was worse off then my bf.

He accepts responsibility for it, knows how stupid it was and this is the first (and hopefully last) time he lets his emotions get in the way. To be honest it was a bit of a shock, he's not a violent person at all. Unfortunately alcohol and drugs were a reckless decision on his part.

Daywalker
01-30-2009, 04:19 AM
Probation violation for DWI.

He did some stupid things, no doubt about it. But he had LOTS of help getting back inside. You can start with his S***bag attorney, his horses *** of a PO, and his ex "helping" him by letting him drive when she knew he had no license to drive. So he was guilty of doing what he did, yes. I'm sure the rest of them are thankful that they don't have to do time for their part in "helping" him though.

supportingwife
01-30-2009, 04:53 AM
Aggravated Burglary. He was on drugs at the time and this was way before we met. He is guilty but he's doing his time and he has a strong desire to live "right" now for me and the kids.

xgot420issuesx
01-30-2009, 08:47 AM
DUI - Guilty
Parole Violation - Guilty
What the parole officers had him charged with when they beat him senceless when they took him into custody - 100% NOT Guilty.

BlueEyedEllie
01-30-2009, 11:26 AM
marc was guilty. he'll tell you himself. not innocent, not set-up, snitched on, nada. he's incarcerated due to his own poor choices, period.

mrscede
01-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Home invasion 1st strike 7years . got busted on a drugs charge whilst inside took a deal, got another three years which means he does the whole 7 years.

Chellie
01-30-2009, 11:49 AM
It was a drug charge and he was snicthed on...however he takes responsibility for what he did. The way we see it is there shouldn't have been anything to snitch on him about in the first place.

joetnymedic
01-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Mail Fraud - I'll be the first to admit I was guilty altrhough I think mail fraud was the wrong charge. But you know what, I did something wrong, I got caught and even tho I didn't have the choice but to do something wrong at the time or lose everything, I was still wrong and actually all I did was prolong it because I'm losinf it now little by little. But I accept what I did, My punishment and would advise anyone not to do what I did. No matter what good I did and do. I was wrong and got exactly what I deserved.

joe

PTO-79211
01-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Involuntary Manslaughter.

Guilty in the sense that he instigated the fight

Not guilty in the sense he was not the shooter BUT his co-defendants were trying to point the finger at him saying that he told them to shoot the other person. My husband was shot in the back during this altercation also

He made the choice to be in a gang...and accept and go along with everything that comes with it...I am so glad he has learned and is no longer apart of that life.

soinlove07
01-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Agg Robbery - (bank) his friend was going to do it with him but at the last minute he backed out so he did it alone. He wasnt high or drunk. silly boy. *rolls eyes*

thugwife
01-30-2009, 02:59 PM
My choice was two options, so I didnt vote. I would sat he was set up and then snitched on, if there can be. He sold drugs to a CI that was a snitch because of a gun case and he was afraid that he would do jail time, so he told on about 81 people in my town.

He was convicted because he was on tape, he NEVER made the transfer of drugs, I actually didnt know this until the other day and he has been in almost 12 years. I just always thought he passed the drugs, I am sure with a "better" attorney we could have beat that.

nevaeh2morrow
01-30-2009, 03:07 PM
guilty - attempted murder 2nd degree. I voted guilty although there was a set up involved. Long story but bottom line - guilty.

timsbaby41
01-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Guilty of second degree murder

canthelpbutwait
01-30-2009, 05:59 PM
i didnt vote- fact is the reason he is in there is irrelevant anymore, all that matters is he is in there ya know

sari868
01-30-2009, 06:42 PM
since ryan's in on a probation violation, he's got a long story...so to sum it up:

THE charge: guilty by association...so he didn't do it but he was there with his friends when they did.

the violation that occurred years later when we were dating: guilty (public intox....stupid charge)

the violation that occurred when he was in the halfway house this summer....SET UP!!!!! yeah...he forgot to call his halfway house when he was at my apartment so the supervisor stalked him and put him in prison. funny thing is other people have caught some DUI's in the halfway house and haven't been put in prison. he's been sober the whole time. HMMMM yup the supervisor lied to the police or majorly exaggerated to get him locked up so that's definitely a set up.

Brent's Babe
01-30-2009, 06:54 PM
yes he did the crime but he's in prison because he was snitched on!

wrebel
01-30-2009, 08:58 PM
Agg. Robbery

My nephews (15 and 16 at the time) were guilty; they were on drugs had been for several days. 3 adults were given no time deals to testefied against the kids. In all the kids involved were 15,15,16,16 adults were 19,22,23 all kids were tried as adults and are now doing adult time:(

his_lucky_charm
01-30-2009, 09:12 PM
I would have had to vote for two.

one for guilty because he did do the robbery
one for snitched on because the boy told the police what happen.
but he took his time and is dealing with it now.

danni728
02-01-2009, 12:09 AM
He had a probation warrant for which he got 6 months,(5-24-09) he went to court and they said he could leave on the 1st of Feb.

Stuff happened last summer, he was with me, nowhere near the incident and someone put his name in it to get themselves out of trouble, so he is looking at 2-10 years unless his witnesses come through

canthelpbutwait
02-01-2009, 07:33 AM
He had a probation warrant for which he got 6 months,(5-24-09) he went to court and they said he could leave on the 1st of Feb.

Stuff happened last summer, he was with me, nowhere near the incident and someone put his name in it to get themselves out of trouble, so he is looking at 2-10 years unless his witnesses come through

if he was with you why cant you write a statement saying so?

carole54frogs
02-01-2009, 08:11 AM
he made it:(

he used it:(

he got busted with it:(

Lion's Victory
02-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Felony Battery...a fight that got way out of hand!---->GUILTY

Toby's Girl
02-01-2009, 12:59 PM
I voted guilty even though I could have chose snitched on as well. He did the crime, but his 1st cousin snitched on him and sent the police to my house in the middle of the night. He wasn't there because we had been arguing and I had made him leave a few days before the crime took place.

MarquicesWife
02-02-2009, 05:52 AM
I could have picked 2 of the choices.

Yes he was guilty and he is also in jail because his co-defendant snitched. But personally it doesn't matter to me that the guy snitched because my man still did the crime.

KB&Boo
02-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Robbery 1st
Well, the whole "deal" was stupid in my eyes. Him and his "friend" had a deal set up where his friend's girlfriend was a cashier at Sears. My boyfriend handed her a note saying "give me all the money" (no weapons were involved). She got caught and snitched. He takes responsibility for it though. We don't think the sentence was fair considering he got 20 YEARS, but hey, what can you do?

Taty765
02-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Guilty.....drug deal went very...very wrong...

ritaron
02-03-2009, 03:23 PM
he is gulity but it does'nt matter he is also inoccent and that does'nt matter eiather so we wait

HisAngel2
02-03-2009, 05:57 PM
It was a drug charge and he was snicthed on...however he takes responsibility for what he did. The way we see it is there shouldn't have been anything to snitch on him about in the first place.

Mine too and it was his stupid fault for getting involved to begin with.

Waiting4MyLuv
02-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Armed robbery-guilty.

After they were arrested, one of his co-defendents snitched--thinking if he talked, he'd get less time. All it did was raise the charge from strong armed robbery to armed robbery. All three got the same amount of time, including the snitch.

After all this, the guy that talked tried to play crazy, which only put his sentencing off a year. My guy's appeal time was up in Feb. '08, but since he put off sentencing his isn't up until this month. Back in December, he had his grandmother send my guy a letter he'd written, asking my guy for help with his appeal. Maybe he really is crazy, if he actually thought my guy would help him.

xbarbiie
02-05-2009, 08:32 AM
he got snitched on by his stupid a$$ blood cousin, ugh he sickenz me, all i know is when my b0o getz out his couzin mite wanna hide n run fast.

danni728
02-05-2009, 04:15 PM
if he was with you why cant you write a statement saying so?

My testimony is considered biased because I am his fiance, my mother is going to be his witness and I got ahold of the people who starte dthe whole thing, and her and her mother are willing to go to court also and set things straight, but his lawyer is an ass and hasnt came to see him yet, so we have to wait until he sees his lawyer to have them called in.

FriscoLady
02-05-2009, 04:36 PM
I am as guilty as you can get.

Moreover, if that individual were to assault my daughter again, I would do what I did again! In a heart beat!

Took me along time to come to peace with this and to admit my guilt for I felt and still do I beat the snot out of the - well we will skip that - in defense of my child. The court however had a different opinion.

I am fine with that I will wear my guilt with pride, for in my humble opinion - illegal under the law - in some cases does not make it the morally wrong thing to do.

I regret the time I lost with my loved ones and friends, however I do not for one moment regret my actions that cost me that time.

Patti

KAEsunshine
02-08-2009, 07:23 PM
violated his parole by not registering as a drug offender WTF!?

SouthernGyrl
02-08-2009, 08:18 PM
He was set up and then snitched on. So I guess I should have chosen other.

jp2112
02-08-2009, 09:21 PM
selling drugs - guilty
getting snitched on- like you said, shouldn't have had anything to snitch on you about in the first place

MushyMoo
02-10-2009, 09:54 AM
It's tough my boyfriend's situation.. Sorry, when starting this poll I should have added the cehck boxes because I know there are more than one some apply to. My boyfriend was set-up in a way and snitched on by someone putting their crimes onto my boyfriend that my boyfriend wasn't guilty of. But.. some of what my boyfriend was charged with he was guilty of, but some innocent. How crazy is that!! That's the best way I could describe it ladies!

Jocenana
02-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Had the drugs, did the drugs, at home asleep, took the rap for a pregnant friend so she could stay at home and have her baby......fool.......but it made him feel better....but right now he wishes he had not taken the fall because from what we hear she has done this to a few other people and basically has to leave town because people are looking for her......

LaFlaca
02-10-2009, 12:42 PM
manufacturing and distributing a controlled substance - guilty

A "small time" dealer that used to buy cocaine from my husband got caught. they offered to let him off if he hands over a "bigger fish". my husband was the bigger fish. :mad:

MrsVC
02-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Guilty

Dylmopriv
03-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Posession with intent: guilty

Gun in the backseat that was his passenger's: not guilty/snitched-on

I voted guilty though, because he did this after already acquiring 5 years for posession with intent and posession of essentially an armory of weapons.

He was three days away from self-surrendering for the first charge when he went down for the second.

Sigh.

KevsWife7
03-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Probation violation for not paying restitution in time-guilty. BUT he had 33k to pay back(grand larceny) over 5 years....working at a pet store didn't cut it. He paid back about 4k. The original charge he was snitched on, which is how he got caught. 3.5 years is a little excessive though, but the judge HATES him.

The way they caught him sucked. We didn't know he had a warrant for the prob viol. He did have the drugs. Someone got busted, offered him up, as someone else said as a 'bigger fish'. They raided the house, and arrested him. Either way, he would have had to deal with this at some point. I'm glad it happened now, so he can do his time, and MOVE ON!

sj7362
03-14-2009, 07:26 AM
Guilty.He was on probation from two prior convicions,then he violated by commiting terroristic threats,forgery,and theft. All due to his choice to start using again :(

trishie
03-14-2009, 08:58 AM
he's innocent for what he's in for however he feels that its just the world's way of making things even for shit he's done in the past. just karma coming back so he's accepted it.

ajsangel
03-14-2009, 10:52 AM
guilty of recieving stolen goods.. he made stupid choices to try get some extra money and drugs.

MelissaTx
03-15-2009, 12:18 AM
I really didnt know how to vote! My man is guilty, but he really didnt do an actual crime. If that makes sense. He is a felon that was in the same truck as a gun. He had taken my 14yo brother out deer hunting. Husband wasnt caught with a gun, brother was. Husband was charged with Felon in Poss. with a Firearm, which was then changed to Transportation of a firearm. Its a federal charge.
So yeah I know he shouldnt of been around a gun, but I dont feel he should of been sentenced to 30 months.

~Hustle_Bunny~
03-15-2009, 01:40 PM
this is kinda long :o
"N" was 17 when him and a buddy beat this guy up to steal his truck for a "joyride", his friend had a bat while "N" kicked the guy, well his friend forgot the bat so they went back to get it and heard other ppl coming and took off on foot, a group of younger teenagers came kicked & punched the guy some more and stole his truck also! the guy ended up dying due to injuries. the younger ones got caught when they wrecked the truck and got a curfew charge cuz they were minors and lead the cops to N and his friend, cops found his friend first and gave him IMMUNITY to the charge for turning in N. N got the entire murder charge and all he did was kick the guy!?!?!
i didnt meet N until he got out of prison after serving 12yrs. Honestly, i asked him about it when we met and i just thought he was making light of the situation as to not scare me away. but then he got pulled over and had a gun in the car and was arrested (the reason he is doing his second bid now) and they printed the entire police report in the newspaper!! i still cant believe that they can justify this action.
So because he was a previous felon and nature of the crime he got 9yrs for possession of firearm....im not saying he's not guilty, but had he not been wrongfully charged in the first case, the second wouldnt have even been a crime :mad:

babydoll7x7
03-15-2009, 03:21 PM
I feel my Man is innocent as far as how harsh the law has been with him.
Leaving town to visit his family who don't live that far away for Christmas
without permission because they turned him down for Thanksgiving is not
right,but Ben doesn't deserve a prison sentence for it,maybe a fine,maybe
more counseling ( he had counseling once a week & went to all his appts.
for one hour each visit as instructed) he could have been given a longer
parole sentence,but going to jail & waiting to be sentenced to prison?
Come on!!! He's sitting in a prison right now even!!! Thats harsh & way too
cruel for what little he did wrong!!! I say,INNOCENT!!!!

KeithsWifeyxOx
03-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Gang-related assaults. (Stabbing)
B&E's...
He's accountable for most of it, but he DID get set up on one charge.
He ended up taking the wrap for some other dude who didn't have the balls to own up to what he did.
In some ways, I don't blame Keith for taking the charge...If he had of snitched, he wouldn't have ever been able to face his old city. Plus he's just not like that.

starr_poet
04-05-2009, 10:29 PM
guilty and understands he got lucky often enough that this is his Karma getting at him.

mjeanine
04-06-2009, 07:11 AM
My loved on was locked up for aggravated assault on a social worker in his group home that TRIED to violate him. He got 6 years. Two years after he got locked up the social worker got ONLY 3 years. What a system..They help eachother lock up the misfortunate. But its ok I understand and I have been thru foster care with him. I am waiting......

What makes it worse is the mother of his child passed away two years ago and that makes jail even harder.......We can not imagine what would have been different had he not defended himself...

iloveyoumore
04-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Guilty and snitched on by his best friend. No excuses though...he accepts full responsibilty and is taking this as an opportunity for change. He's been clean for two years and we are getting married this month so life is not as bad as it would have been had he not gotten caught.

EddiesBaby
04-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Guilty of possession and intent to sell. He'll admit it too. Kicks himself in the a** every day for it. He told me that yeah, he was making damn good money, but now look what he has to show for it: absolutely nothing. Got out on Parole, got strung out again and got violated. Silly idiot. Wants to have a normal life now, even if it's boring...

PhilthysWifey
04-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Well, my boyfriend was defending himself as he was driving and the guy (former friend Now) started telling him how he and his friends were going to kill him when they got to where they were going and my boyfriend thought it was BS but sure enough when he pulled into the place that they were going he was confronted by the guy and his friends and well, my boyfriend was only protecting himself which I believe he had every right to do.

In the end nothing bad happened to the guy but my boyfriend did stab him in the neck so he's considered a violent offender for protecting himself WHEN the guy admit to instigating and starting the altercation.

So I can't just check one on the poll so I'm going with other since he was set up and is guilty of attacking the guy though it should be self-defense

dmizell1221
04-06-2009, 06:02 PM
The sad part of our situation is that he went down for someone else, rather than snitching. I think it was stupid but when he told me code of the "streets" I was pissed since where are all of them now, still on the streets. Now he realizes that was a wrond decision but what is done is done so now have to live with the consequences.

KeithsWifeyxOx
04-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Half guilty, half snitched on (or something like it.)
My man is in there for I believe 4 A&B w/ deadly weapon charges, but he only did 2.
ANOTHER man did the other two (Who is related to him) But the guy let KEITH take the WHOLE WRAP for everything!!!
And so now Keith is doing DOUBLE the time he should be doing, and that ignorant a$$hole hasnt wrote him ONE letter!
SO much for family love right?? Idk how some people can look at themselves in the mirror without cringing.

Temeron0926
04-06-2009, 08:45 PM
He is guilty of what he did, and yes, he should have been punished for it, BUT, I believe he got a LOT more time than he should have. Had his Ex wife not opened her pie hole he would not have done one day in prison for it.

cornered
04-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Home invasion 1st strike 7years . got busted on a drugs charge whilst inside took a deal, got another three years which means he does the whole 7 years.
Seriously? Damn!

Not making fun of it, but that is so similar to what I was busted for- I defended myself from an unlawful forced entry in my home. All I can say is "damn!"

dylansgirl06
04-11-2009, 09:31 AM
I really don't kno what he'd be considered. He was guilty of stealing the wife-beater &the bandanna. But his "friends" that he was with (they stole a lot) knew he'd be an easy target to pin everything on. So when they got caught, they all said he stole everything &threatened to beat them up if they didn't take the stuff when the cops were called. He wouldn't snitch on them, plus cops rarely believe a repeat offender. So maybe he's all three?

RedHeadedGirl
05-04-2009, 04:23 AM
guilty. murder in the 2nd.
( gang involvement. )

templart
05-04-2009, 04:35 AM
Making bad choices in tight situations...his charge isnt too personal and his buisness.

earlsgirl22
05-04-2009, 06:48 AM
guilty 2nd degree forgery -he wrote the checks was in business with a man all bank accounts in the other guys name had permission to write checks on account ,when the business failed the other guy pressed charges
and he had written checks on the account ,they didn't want to hear he had permission got 2 years serving 6 months 18 days with good time
still has 2 months 4 days to go ,e.o.s.date July ,8,2009

penpalgirl123
05-08-2009, 02:19 PM
I do not believe that my friend is guilty.
He refused to plead guilty even though he was offered 10 years off his sentence if he did so.
He has been inside for 10 years and is still protesting his innocence.

He was set up by his gfs father and couldn't get out of it as he didn't have the money for a good lawyer

ghostgirl7389
05-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Guilty.

He chose to drink and drive. His choice, which led to his sentence.

holl1971
05-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Guilty but would of never done the crime if he wasn't on drugs.He was clean 6 yrs when he got turned in.I could accept this easier then not 6 yrs down the road when our lives were finally normal.

dmanswife
05-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Mine was guilty as charged.

SarahBlue
05-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Guilty.
Robbery & Assault.
He was trying to rob someone to pay his father's street debts so his dad wouldn't be killed. (Dad is an addict)

Gotti's Wifey
05-12-2009, 11:08 AM
I chose snitched on! my man is guilty also!!
Confussing I know,But those are my two choices!!!
Me had the weed in the car,
So he is guilty by all means and he knows it! But in the end it all happend for all good reasons!!
Hopefully he will learn his lesson!!

ashley711
05-23-2009, 08:25 PM
I chose other because he was guilty of one but not of the other.

He got charged with B&E both times. The first time the person who supposedly "witnessed" my husband doing the crime wouldn't come forward after the initial police report PLUS someone else that has since moved out of town admitted he was the one who did it but when we found that out and went to the cops the cops said it was to late cuz David was already doing the time for it....wtf?? grrr

The second one was he was drunk and he kicked in the door at his uncles neighbors house, no reason for it really just being stupid so ya he is def. guilty of that but since he didn't actually go in I don't think it should have been felony B&E which made him an habitual and was looking at like 30 years but he took a plea for 10-13 which IMO is still to long for something like that

only1love
05-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Failure to Appear- guilty

The crimes they charged him with and threatened him at gunpoint- which led to the FTA - Innocent and tossed out in court!

Tara
05-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Guilty and he knew it and took a deal.

"J'SLADY"
05-26-2009, 08:03 PM
guilty!! Young and dumb attempted murder but plead to ag.assault was 18 and a guy called him racial names so he beat him with baseball bat........... Was almost clear liked about 6months then the man inside him came out thinking he was the boss and didn't have to listen to his p.o. Cause she was a woman and failed drug test so now vop and has to start his 3 all over....... Stubborn a** man!!!!

LadyJ8402
05-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Parole Violation-Guilty
Burglary-Guilty
First Degree Forgery-Guilty

My man is GUILTY AS HELL!!!!He did the crime so he had to do the time.He took a five year plea.

water_bills
05-29-2009, 10:43 AM
I could really take this opportunity to go off and really vent about this whole situation, but I won't.

My husband is guilty of being in a horrible relationship with a girl who didn't know how serious the charges she brought against him were. She didn't claim he raped her or beat her up or anything, but she claimed he kidnapped her when she decided that she didn't want to be with him any more on a trip they took together.

I put that he was innocent because she willfully went with him and only changed her mind about it later when things didn't go the way she wanted them to - i.e. wanted to get him in trouble. And don't think I don't know the full story - he is my best friend and she was my friend (before all this went down).

Curtswifey
05-29-2009, 11:11 AM
SIGHS. Okay you guys picture it ...sicily 1962...lol. Nah but this is what happened. Long story short...charge is agg robbery. He didnt do it..cops knew he didnt do it...but they also knew that he knew who did. He wouldnt snitch on his god brother who is the one who actually did the crime..Smh. So he just signed for the time, which was 12 years by the way! ugh! He just looks at it as serving time for a lot of the ish that he has done and was guilty for in his life but didnt get caught for. Karma is real. The time has done him some good...so I dont regret it....but damn 12 years!? mannn...ugh!!!

mel.s_wifey
05-29-2009, 10:56 PM
GUILTY as all hell, but set up. Sold the drugs, trap invaded, made home hot, home invaded admitted it all was his, dropped the weapons charge got him on the drugs.....common sense people but he's a "MAN" lol..... hate to say I told his ass so

Iheartkruse
06-07-2009, 05:19 PM
first time assault (16) , second time robbery (19) - guilty. there is so much to the story, people to blame etc (he was locked up by the time he was 12 and the juvenile system does nothing but turn screwed up kids into screwed criminals with mad skills. when he was out his parents kept him high and kept him stupid) but he did it. he has never once denied it or blamed anyone else. Now he is in on a parole violation. when you grow up in the system and come out a man your social skill are a bit rusty and girls a bit of a mystery LOL he is so guilty. the crazy thing is is that we both went through bad break ups at the same time and did pretty much the same thing. i got "well who can blame you honey" and he got thrown into maximum security prison. actually his parole officer is a great guy and gave him so many chances and probably would have been willing to work with him on this but he said 'just send me back" he was too sad about the break up to care about anything. he is up for parole this week (be praying for him) and is even going top request the same PO because he liked him so much. So he still doesn't blame anyone. i really admire that in him. like I said, there are so many people he could blame for how his life has turned out.

Fallen_Angel915
06-11-2009, 02:28 AM
He was guilty of wire fraud, but his then-girlfriend snitched on him. He was wrong, but so was she because she was reaping the benefits, too. Eff her.

But, like I told him, nothing like that lasts forever, and it was probably bound to happen someday.

lopez482
06-11-2009, 09:54 PM
I chose 'other'. First, my husband was on probation for something he didn't do-his ex accused him of agg assault-WHICH MY HUSBAND WOULD NEVER AND HAS NEVER STRUCK A WOMAN. However, whilst he was on probation he did get into a fight with someone else, who later snitched on him. My husband violated his probation for possession of a controlled substance, but is doing 15 because of the original charge that his ex lied about! It's a tangled web, but like I tell him, he is not an innocent person in any sense of the word. Had he not been locked up for something he didn't do, his behavior would have maybe escalated and he maybe he'd be doing more time for something else or worse. I truly believe this stint saved his life. I personally harbor no ill will towards his ex, her life has only gone downhill since and I feel sorry for her. I only look to the future and the positive.

loveispatient13
06-13-2009, 01:43 PM
Guilty of assault with a deadly weapon

but snitched on by everyone else a part of it
swore up and down they told him not to do it
and that they did not want any part in it

yet they were there they did take part in it and now most of em are
released just one left that will be released next year but my hubby
wont be out for atleast another 10 years ya doesnt seem fair to me
but nothing involving the system is!!

littlehoov
06-13-2009, 02:46 PM
was stupid, was guilty doing the time

smoser
06-18-2009, 10:18 AM
He is guilty...and he knows what he did was wrong but his pride and temperment got the best of him. I still believe he got to much time for the crime...maybe 2yrs but not 4!! The time should fit the crime...

love baby
06-18-2009, 01:30 PM
My man got into a fight with his baby mamas brother. Almost a week after the fight his baby mamas brother called the cops and said that my man cut his face opened the night before when they had a fight. Like I said the fight happened almost a week before he even called the cops. When we got the depos we read it all. The day he got cut he went to the hospital and all the hospital records said he had cut his face at work wit a piece of sheet metal. So my man has been goin to court back and forth for the past year. He took the case to trial and just before the trial started his baby mama showed up and told the state attorny and our private attorney that my man is known for carrying a knife and she seen him slice her brother. After she said that there was no way he could of taken it to trial because she was the only witness. If he would of taken it to trial he would of been lookin at 20 years, instead he's 24 years old and is doing 5 years for something that he really didn't do, all because his baby mama wanted to lie. He couldn't get anything less because he fell under the prison reoffenders act. he got out of prison after doing a year and a day in jan 07 for Driving without a Lic. and now he has to sit there and do every day, day by day no parole or gaintime, all cuz this b!tch had to LIE

MizzBlue
06-19-2009, 04:10 PM
mine was straight snitched on!!!!!!

Miss Superwoman
06-21-2009, 12:43 PM
The case was very convoluted but he made some very poor choices and whether he did it or not he was there and it is what it is and he knows that and he had peace with that and takes responsibility for that.

pzseguin
06-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Not guilty. The girl lied on the stand, was caught in the lie, and he was still found guilty because the west Texas town was angry that another teacher had gotten off (even though he was actually guilty). The girl is now pregnant, but on the stand she said she didn't even know that you sex is involved in having babies. She is 16. The law says all it takes to convict is a female making the accusation. Something wrong with that.

texasgal_005
06-26-2009, 04:44 PM
my man is there for 2 things, the first he is guilty of, but the 2nd
he is innocent for and I even have a voice recording to prove his innocence, the guy that claimed my man stole a torch from him later called me and said it wasn't true while unbeknownst to him I was recording the whole convo, but my man didn't want to wait for court date and was scared of trial with his crappy court appt lawyer so he pled guilty, so stupid, it was a felony

IMURHUNI
06-28-2009, 06:38 PM
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT--------GUILTY
Although he admits to the crime, he says he was defending his family, and I believe him. The injustice of it is tho......if he had taken a plea he would have got 3-5 yrs but he decided to go to trial and ended up with 13 yrs.....wheres the bloody justice in that.

heismyking
07-05-2009, 08:33 PM
My man is GUILTY... but after he put 37 staples in dudes head bet he wont have no more problems

Rocky23
07-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Great idea! This is an area of interest in my academic research.

Hey everyone.. If you feel comfortable, I just set up a thread to post what and why your loved one is incarcerated for.. I know sometimes it isn't their fault, which is why I'm posting this.

Phoenix0469
07-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Possession of a firearm by a felon. The dumbass sold it to an undercover. The UC wasn't too bright though, he could never prove the sale, so they knocked it down to just possession. He hasn't been in any trouble in over 15 years but they still came down really hard on him :(

MikesBabydoll09
07-22-2009, 01:07 PM
I say set up but guilty.

What he was doing was wrong, but at the same time being trapped by the detectives was wrong too.

>shrugs<- at least he admitted what he was doing was wrong :) takes a man to do that :)

Bishopsgirl
07-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Mine shot a police horse and he was snitched on.

GreensGirl217
07-22-2009, 09:26 PM
I hate this question because I don't think anyone believes it, but that doesn't matter, it's the truth. If you've ever watched an episode of snapped, you'd believe me, LOL. Innocent of 2nd degree murder and arson.

The quick version -
He was dating this girl, her parents owned this bar, he ran the bar (underage). The girls mother had a boyfriend and the two of them had a drug problem. They came up with the great idea of killing the father/husband for the insurance money. He thought it was over with the conversation. One night he is sitting in the bar, the bar tender says that a fire truck just went down the road, the same road they lived on and told him he should go down there and check it out. He gets down the road and the house is on fire. Nothing comes of it for 6 months, then all of sudden he is sitting in jail, 19 years old (barely) and the cops are telling him all kinds of bull, everything from they told us you did it, to it was a conspiracy and you're next. After 5 days of interrogation, he told them what he wanted to hear. All of them were charged, but everyone but him got off because of a bogus technicality. Because he took a plea bargain he got 20 years and they got to keep the money. They had no evidence, he didn't do it. This was in a small town, where they were locals and he was from the "big city". The lawyer they paid $20,000 for and said he would help them out, met with the cops one time and told him he didn't have a chance. the Judge was interviewed by the paper and quoted saying that his career goal is to give out 1 million years of jail time. He had never been in trouble before. Believe it or not, it's true. The man I know is incapable of it.

ClintsBabydoll
07-28-2009, 12:44 AM
2nd degree assault. He is as guilty as the day is long. Guilty of all the charges, not just the ones he pled to in his deal (which I begged the prosecutor to offer him.) I was his victim, so I know for a fact he is guilty. He has accepted responsibility for his actions, though it is an ongoing process for him. And I am at least thankful he isn't blowin' smoke up other girls' butts about how "the girl he was seeing" lied on him. (I could puke when I read how the new girl so easily buys into the blaming of the ex, but that is a whole different topic :mad:) It took a lot of courage to stand by both him AND the truth of what happened. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Torn between protecting the man I love and standing up for myself for the first time. But, to have denied the truth to protect him would have only enabled him and been a betrayal of my own integrity. So, in a sense, I guess I was a snitch...though I think when one is running for fear of their life it isn't the same as ratting someone out. IDK, maybe it is a matter of perspective for us all.

stacyb78
07-28-2009, 07:31 AM
He was snitched on, but its STILL VERY MUCH HIS FAULT cause if he hadnt been doing what he was doing, then he couldnt have been snitched on. :)

stacyb78
07-28-2009, 07:33 AM
2nd degree assault. He is as guilty as the day is long. Guilty of all the charges, not just the ones he pled to in his deal (which I begged the prosecutor to offer him.) I was his victim, so I know for a fact he is guilty. He has accepted responsibility for his actions, though it is an ongoing process for him. And I am at least thankful he isn't blowin' smoke up other girls' butts about how "the girl he was seeing" lied on him. (I could puke when I read how the new girl so easily buys into the blaming of the ex, but that is a whole different topic :mad:) It took a lot of courage to stand by both him AND the truth of what happened. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Torn between protecting the man I love and standing up for myself for the first time. But, to have denied the truth to protect him would have only enabled him and been a betrayal of my own integrity. So, in a sense, I guess I was a snitch...though I think when one is running for fear of their life it isn't the same as ratting someone out. IDK, maybe it is a matter of perspective for us all.

U arent a snitch, you are a victim. There is a difference.

badd bxtch
07-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Not going to put details, don't really feel comfortable..

But he is 100% innocent. CPD really don't like him much so they pinned something on him that would ruin his rep for life. F*cked up part is, I know this is a for sure thing.. because the night he allegedly 'commited' this crime.. he was with a bunch of mutual friends.

tammy1216
07-28-2009, 05:01 PM
innocent..my husband was set up or framed how ever you want to say it for a sex crime...

badd bxtch
07-28-2009, 06:23 PM
innocent..my husband was set up or framed how ever you want to say it for a sex crime...

that's how they get em babygirl.

sassynesss
08-03-2009, 08:57 AM
eh, he was snitched on...but still there.
it was burgulary.
mm mm mm. -shaking my head-
it's a shame, really. he was just there...but if he had listened to people in his life, he wouldn't have been there in the first place.

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY.

Onaicult
08-03-2009, 09:47 AM
He is guilty. He didn't hurt anyone but himself, but he was guilty. He ran to make a better life for his daughter, and pay child support to his ex. She's married to someone else now, but when she found out about me, she called and had him arrested. She's too ignorant to realize she wouldn't get child support while he's in jail-so I hope she's just as miserable as I am.

coolbeanz1916
08-04-2009, 09:43 AM
This round i think he was set-up. His original charge is sex related. Part of his probation: No minors. Well he was working at wendys up until july 27th 2009. Of course minors work there. So around july 23rd, he text a minor from work asking for naked pictures. Why, i don't know. Then he worked the 24th (friday) and saturday (25th). No problems what so ever. Saturday night i had gone in at 830pm to wait for him to get off at 930pm. In that hour a fellow employee was making fun of the minors whoreish looking friends. Lol well of course my husband agreed that they were whoreish and all that. Which made the minor mad for calling her friends whoreise. After we left the store at 9:40pm. According to the manager on duty, his p.o. Came in around 10:15pm to read the texts he sent to the minors phone. From what the store manager told my husband, is the rest of saturday night and sunday afternoon, the minor was all excitied and happy about what she did to my husband. What makes it feel like a set-up to me is that, she was telling everyone at work that the day he was texting her, she was at his p.o.'s house (friends with the p.o.'s duaghter) but yet the p.o. Came to the store 2 days later to read the text?? If she was at the p.o.'s house at the time of the text than why didn't she show her than? It just makes me think, it was a set-up. Thank god the p.o. Did violate, just gave him 14 days discentionary time.

Baby_Girl_6
10-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Although my baby was guilty, the reason for him getting arrested was due to someone snitching on him. This chic told the cops down to the minute where he would be at, what he would be doing, what his warrents were for(like they didn't already know), and that he would run if they tried to trap him. She's had it out for him and I from day one and done her own little research on how to get him hemmed up. She had the thought of, if I can't have him than no one will. Boy was she wrong. We are getting married in 2 months.

BKBS
10-11-2009, 03:31 PM
A combination of three things - guilty, set-up, and snitched on!

Hiz.Lil.Bella
10-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Guilty/not guilty
10 yrs poss of meth
20 yrs 1st degree murder
10 yrs assault with deadly
He didn't kill the guy he is convicted of killing, the cops assumed that if they charged him he would snitch and since he didn't snitch they charged him with the crime. He wasn't even there. But when they came to arrest him, he had meth so he is guilty of that.

mywife19
10-11-2009, 06:48 PM
My husband was snitched on by a punk ass dumb biatch of swamp garbage who claimed to be his religious brother. The piece of garbage was looking at years and starting singing like a damn canary and put my husband's name there along with others. My husband and 4 others were set up by the FBI, US Marshalls, Homeland Security, and the garbage snitch who asked my husband to hold a piece of paper. And here we are...

orbweb49
10-11-2009, 07:29 PM
innocent, DA was on a witch hunt... he was GUILTY until proven INNOCENT which we are still trying to do, got rid of the public defender and got a REAL lawyer

BeingStrong4CC
10-13-2009, 03:25 PM
Guilty of conspiracy charges...he had a case built against him for several years only to find out out several wks b4 the trial one of his co-defendants would be his own brother. So here we are, my man refused 2 snitch so he got 10 flat. It's one hellva thang when u can't trust your own sibling. :rolleyes:

BeingStrong4CC
10-13-2009, 03:29 PM
My husband was snitched on by a punk ass dumb biatch of swamp garbage who claimed to be his religious brother. The piece of garbage was looking at years and starting singing like a damn canary and put my husband's name there along with others. My husband and 4 others were set up by the FBI, US Marshalls, Homeland Security, and the garbage snitch who asked my husband to hold a piece of paper. And here we are...

"Same Script...different cast"!

HoNeYiLoVeU
10-13-2009, 10:46 PM
I believe my Husband to be innocent but he is in a gang so thats why he was charged for what he was charged for. There was a snitch though that changed his story 3 times and then on the third time they picked up on what he said so thats how my husband got charged. What do you know though the dude that said something didnt get introuble at all when i think he should have because if anything he was actually there my husband wasnt. Thats just how it be sometimes I guess.......... who am I to say anything expect that Victoria police department are ready to bring down anybody they can so that they wont have to worry about certain thangs in the city anymore. Yeah there was alot going on with the police department at the time and a police officer was in some serious trouble. Its soo funny how they cleaned that up real fast and now he is no longer in trouble. I dont understand why they aint to quick to take one of their own down like they do everybody else.

Ozgirl
10-14-2009, 12:10 AM
My guy is guilty

Midnyghtcloud
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
my man did what he is in jail for
heck it was in the newspaper with details LOL
he is definitley learning his lesson this time,
and regretting his descions!
Vanessa

BonnieandClyde*
10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
innocent, DA was on a witch hunt... he was GUILTY until proven INNOCENT which we are still trying to do, got rid of the public defender and got a REAL lawyer

Same here!!

In his case, he's innocent/ snitched on! The nosey arse neighbor of the female heard the female talking about my man "touched her". So they nosey arse neighbor called the police, not knowing what the heck she was talking about and got my baby messed up. Turns out, the female was lying and even went to talk to the DA, his PO, and his lawyer, wrote letters and everything. But since my man was already a SO, he got pretty much screwed for something he did not do. Judge wasn't hearing none of what the female had to say.:angry::angry:

nmarie
10-19-2009, 04:01 PM
sexual abuse. accused by my sister in law. completely innocent. God will make it right. by the way, her house burned down on a freak explosion accident 3 months after she made the accusations. i pray for her and my brother every day that they would find a relationship with the Lord.

Tardisgirl
01-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Innocent.

A Long story......

My hubby and his brother have never gotten along well but hubby has tried.
My hubby has a daughter whose mother died when she (the daughter) was about 6 weeks old. Her mother ided in acar accident, my hubby (then her fiance') had been driving and fell asleep at the wheel.
So, Hubby's brother offered to help take care of the baby and hubby did desperately need help so agreed.
BUT...once his brother got the baby did not actually do anything to help DH and actually tried to keep the baby away. DH did not know his rights and was covinced that his brother could legally keep her (nothing signed by a judge just a notarized paper for WIC and Welfare)
Well, when the baby was about a year and ahalf old DH and I got married (we'd been neighbors for years) and i arranged with my now, step-daughter's grandmother to visit and I took her back........
This was the beginning of the battle.

We've tried over the years to keep some kind of communication and would allow visits w/ them and my step-daughter but when DS-D ended up w/ 23 yr. old boyfriend @13 who was related to her uncle's wife....well...that escalated things. WE pressed charges and he admitted to it (I'd found letters) and he went to jail.
Step-Daughter was livid, we'd ruined her life and she was in love etc. We wouldn't allow her at the Aunt and Uncles ( I believe they knew about her and the guy) so, she'd sneak out.
Then, right before her God-mother's wedding, that she was supposed to be in, (and God Mother had supported us against the "boyfriend') She wrote a letter to her guidance counselor about how her dad had molested her when she was 8,9, or 10 she couldn't remember, and had given her cigarettes.
Stupid Children and Youth tried to send her to live w/ her Aunt and Uncle because she'd requested to go there. I threw a fit and asked them, did they really want to send her to the very place where it had been documented she'd been molested by a "cousin". So, they put her with a family friend and then with her grandmother and then in foster care.

So, hubby was called down to talk to the Police and like a dufus didn't demand a lawyer. he asked about one, adn was told he probably made to much for a PD and he'd have to hire one...they kept him talking and asked him if he thought it was possible that he may have at some point bumped his daughter's breast and (I love him) but DumbA$$ said sure it's possible I might have. (yeah pure dead brilliant I know)He also told them he kenw she took cigarettes from him but didn't feel like fighting w/ her about it.

So, based on his 'confession" and her letter, we ended up in court with like 4 charges including Corruption of a Minor, Indecent Assault,Incest. and Involuntary Deviate something or other.
We had jury trial, and most of our evidenc wasn't allowed under the Rape Shield Law. but we did get in that he'd made a complaint against this other guy and some other stuff.
Meanwhile, my friend's and I are out in the hallway and Step-daughter comes out to her Aunt and Uncle after her testimony and Uncle asks" did you use your words?" "Did you turn on the water works?" Do you think they believe you?" Then they high-fived.
Anyway, the jury came back hung on all charges but the Corruption...they found him guilty.
The Prosecutor said she was gonna re -file immediately.
A week later he was offered a plea agreement to plea to the indecent assault and take 3 mos. in jail and 3 years probation and of course register for 10 years.

Hubby decided it was better than taking a chance and getting 20+ yrs. (esp. after knowing how crooked things are)
His stipulations are no unsupervised contact w/ females under 18
We have 2 sons and he's allowed to be w/ them.

It's been an almost 2 yr. ordeal and I'm still:angry: Thankfully, I have alot of friends and not 1 has turned away and neither has our church.

MikesWifey
01-16-2010, 11:36 AM
INNOCENT of participating in the crime

but in my eyes guilty for originally being at the scene of the crime and leaving when he realized what was happening in the next room, without doing something to help the victim. Co-defendant lied on the stand to try and get a reduction of his sentence (which didn't happen and serves him right.) baby got 3 life sentences plus 25 years all to run concurrent :blah:

I feel that he should have done something to help her but he panicked and just ran out of the apartment. But no matter what he didn't deserve time for what someone else did and he wouldn't rat on them.

eb2009
01-16-2010, 11:39 AM
He and his other 3 brothers were all set up. His case was this guy that is currently in prison. He struggled with a drug addiction for years. He wanted to get clean and approached a preacher who advised him to contact the narcotics agent. He informed the narcotics agent he wanted to help clean up the community. Setting people up was closure for him, and a way to stay sober. Several months later he was arrested twice both traffic stops with drugs in the car. He was sent to prison. He was transferred back to testify at the case. That was the story. He helped clean up the community. My outlook is totally different now for people with an addiction. It is all very sad to me for all involved. The very long sentences drug dealers receive, and for the people addicted to crack that may never recover. It's a vicious cycle.

MissMarissaOX
01-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Violated his parole. He was guilty of the original crime, was guilty of absconding from the halfway house, was guilty the second time he ran.. guilty, guilty, guilty. He knows he's guilty of everything he's ever gotten into trouble for... that's why he doesn't complain about being in prison, he knows he put himself there.

spoiled210
01-16-2010, 12:16 PM
My husband is inncoent of the crime. Guilty of putting him self in the situation where he could be falsely accused.

CinCin85
01-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Guilty...parole violation (failure to report, on the run). He will be home in 3 weeks then we can put this behind us finally!

neccomamma
01-16-2010, 08:30 PM
I put other because my husbands addmission of guilt doesn't match totally with what they say he did (and to be truthful parts of it sound impossible and unlikely) and I wasn't with him so I honestly don't KNOW.

sweet angel
01-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Guilty... altho I dont know "how" guilty... 9 diff charges, 2 sep incidents & he was on the run. I know for sure he had a part in all of it, how much... he will never tell me.

I was at 1 of his hearings & his boy did give everyone up, but they had it on video & witnesses, so he would've went down either way...

He never claimed he was innocent, just not completely guilty ;)

charlotte98
01-18-2010, 06:12 PM
David's guilty of capital murder.

taurus804
02-02-2010, 01:45 PM
snitched on, but he is guilty

DisneyPrincess
02-02-2010, 02:02 PM
three robbery-one assualt-a gun charge.

not sure on the details as to how much time he is doing for each, or what was dismissed. he was arrested on an assualt, bailed out and committed the robberies. was snitched on and had a gun on him when he was arrested. he got 9 years.

Miss_Nique
02-03-2010, 09:32 PM
mine got snitched on for selling weed. The cop pulled over the car of 3 teens, they was smokin and they told the pig who the got it from and he LET them GO, mofo. I wanna know the kids names, but i never wrote it down. Now ima have to wait and get the police report when he gets out... ugg

Kushiel'sChosen
02-14-2010, 02:59 AM
Multiple accounts of Grand Theft Auto: guilty, guilty, guilty. Stupid, stupid, stupid, but nonetheless, guilty.

JewelzandNate
02-14-2010, 09:48 PM
He's guilty.. He and his buddy beat a guy up and he was sentenced to 12 months for aggrevated assault... He's Guilty he did the crime and he's doing the time...

lovenolimit
03-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Innocent- My baby is in jail for armed robbery of some restaurant. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. 4 witnesses told officers that he was not the right person, but they arrested him any way. With no criminal record in sight, judge gave him 40 years...
We are working on this conviction to be reopened because of the invalid evidence that was present. It's looking pretty good for him, God will see us through this situation.

wvdonovan
03-18-2010, 06:47 AM
I picked "other", and this applies to my man and my son both, because even though each of them were snitched on, they were also both guilty. My man is doing his second 2-10 for a meth lab. He was snitched on by a family friend, and even though the actual lab was his cousin's and not his, it WAS on his property and he knew it was there. So like he says--it was his fault for allowing it. As for my son, his so-called "friend" wore a wire on him twice. He's been charged with distribution 2 cts, possession, and conspiracy. He was caught dead to rights on audio and video, and manned up to it. The task force wanted him to work for them, he said no--do what ya gotta do--so they did and there he sits. Now, his co-defendant is rolling on him, as are some former "friends". But its all good--John want take anyone else down with him, legally, but trust--I have made sure that EVERYONE inside knows who rolled. So no, I DO NOT believe in snitching, but when it happens to you--man up and pay the piper cause if you're guilty you're guilty.

multifarious
03-19-2010, 07:23 PM
Innocent. And fighting every day for justice that doesn't actually exist.

amickeyfan
03-19-2010, 08:05 PM
set up, entrapped actually.

mikeswifey730
03-21-2010, 02:33 PM
2nd degree murder...guilty but snitched on by a "friend"

T'sBabygirl
03-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Armed bank robbery. Guilty as charged. Snitched on but he was guilty so whatever.

kitwicked
03-21-2010, 07:53 PM
he bought it the dope, sold it, bought some more and got busted with it
he also was in violation of his parole... guilty on all accounts!

paulsgirl20
03-28-2010, 12:42 AM
paul was set up by these two guys that was supposed to be his friends they put a murder on him.And he didnt want to be a snitch so he kept it to him self but now he is about to tell who really shot dude ...since he has been with me.

waitin4mybaby20
04-12-2010, 10:54 PM
He is so guilty. He had consentual sex with an underage girl.

ohsweetmaryjane
06-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Can I just say that the terms "snitched on" and "guilty" are not mutually exclusive? LOL. If our men weren't guilty there would be nothing to get "snitched on" for doing!!!!

That being said, mine is GUILTY all day long.

shyraysbabygirl
06-10-2010, 09:39 PM
He was seeing a girl he who lied to him about her age and now he is serving 20 years for aggravated sexual assault (the sex was consentual), even the girl and her family said he wasn't guilty and shouldn't go to prison because he was lied to but that doesn't matter in the state of Texas, being lied to isn't a defense.

crazy2010
06-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Mine was set up. But he was in the game so he was gonna get caught eventually. He just wasn't guilty that time! But it could have bee way worse.

Mrs.Parker~A.N.F.
06-13-2010, 05:31 PM
My man was snitched on by his brother because he was just soooo scared supposably to go back to prison. ( he is a little weiny)
So it was either him or give his brothers name (my man) and of course he wouldnt give up his own life.

Needless to say that mofo STILL managed to get himself back into prison, for a very long time a few months after...:eek:

Tiffany
06-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Home invasion guilty 46 years :( to much time but he had a gang charge to go with it. I MISS HIM

MushyMoo
07-26-2010, 02:22 AM
lol yes yes i realized after i made this thread! i meant if your loved one was caught left handed in the act of committing the crime guilty, or was it only found guilty because of someone who snitched. both are guilty lol but it's the way it happened. mine was guilty, but got caught only because of a snitch.

Can I just say that the terms "snitched on" and "guilty" are not mutually exclusive? LOL. If our men weren't guilty there would be nothing to get "snitched on" for doing!!!!

That being said, mine is GUILTY all day long.

MushyMoo
07-26-2010, 02:27 AM
i want to thank everyone for all the massive posts on this thread i had started awhile ago. i sat here and read what you all had to say and know each of us is not alone. all of us here share what the other feels. loving an incarcerated man/woman is never easy whether it's only for a day or life in prison that they got. i thank you for sharing with me and everyone else on pto. and coming from another woman who loves the incarcerated, i am truly sorry that we are all in this situation that life has throw our way. i hope in future time to come, the pain and hurt this has all caused us in every way subsides and know that when our loved one is here with us again, that we will have all the love and happiness until the end of time.

naylovesjay
07-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Guilty
He broke Probation
He had a loaded gun
he could have chose to stay home with me but now he went out and done what he did.
he was going to sale a gun...

ladycyco
07-28-2010, 03:43 PM
My man's brother in law blamed my boyfriend because he didnt want to go to prison... He wanted to be in my mans gang and he had to prove himself but he chickened out so when it all went down he snitched

TimedOut
07-28-2010, 07:59 PM
guilty of what he is charged with firearms and guilty of things they didn't even bother to charge... so he is guilty squared.

YayaAug85
07-29-2010, 05:38 AM
My Bro Assault with Deadly Weapon doing 5years...INNOCENT and GOT SNITCHED on just because the victim knew his name

babyguz1
07-30-2010, 12:14 PM
that's how they get em babygirl.
exactly, mine is innocent, he was lied on after he rejected his brothers wife and told his brother. then he was coerced into taking a plea of 10 years probation by the police, his atty, the da and the judge by threatening him with 75 years which they violated him on 6 months later. he's been in 15 1/2 years now. i've been with him for 22 years.

MrsSutherland<3
08-04-2010, 03:03 PM
his cousin asked him for help moving out of his house cause he said his mom kicked him out.
well he had a few guns to move and he was staying with my boo for a day or so, so they just hid them to keep them outta sight you know, safty reasons
well next thing he knows, he's getting charged with 1st degree burglary and grand larceny

his cousin, broke into my boo's neighbor's house, stole the guns. and my boo didnt know about it. he thought they were his. his own damn cousin set him up.

it wasnt his fault. he didnt do it. but he did plead guilty to it, just cause he knew he couldnt fight it in court so he got 5 years parole. and is doing 3 months in our county stockade for family court from a while back.

tannersgirl0710
08-12-2010, 01:06 AM
2nd degree domestic assault.....the chick set it up to make it look like he abused her....he didn't.....he's doing 19 months, but is trying to get 12 months treatment instead..

princessjezebel
08-31-2010, 06:29 AM
my little brother-stephen-grew up in a household that was intimidating,violent,controlling,neglectful and abusive in every way(i lived there,too,but left when i was 15 n went to nyc to live on the street).about 5yrs ago he hired his bro-in-law to have his father killed-he was very serious.his bro-in-law got scared n didnt go through w/it.instead he waited for my bro's dad n told him.police were called n picked up my bro.stephen n his fiance just had a baby at the time-alyssa,2-3mths.police told stephen(he was very young n hadnt had trouble w/the law,yet)that if he confessed they would let him go since his dad wasnt actually killed.he got 15 to life.he hasnt seen his baby in 2 tears n rosie didnt wait 4 him.

Virgofemme73
09-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Burglary of Habitation - Guilty
Forgery - Not Guilty

Although he is guilty of the burglary, the way that the charge reads does not add up throughout the case. He got 10 years for a "clerk's error" and has been fighting to make it right since he's been in.

The forgery charge he is not guilty of because his friend had paid him some money he owed him with a check that was forged. My guy had no idea at the time. He's also fighting that one.

bigc#1baby
09-02-2010, 05:06 PM
I make no excuse for my boo's stupid ass mistake we went to church as we always do got home he at his sunday dinner he got a call from his mistress thinking i didnt no an he looked at me an said babe i gotta make a run i will be back by 10pm i told him dont go cause i felt something was going to happen he hugged me an said i will be ok i never was the type to make him do nothing he didnt want to so i said ok fine go well at 8pm i gps him he was doing his normal sunday thang he was at the racing stop with his drag racing homies well when 1015pm came i called no answer so i gps again an he was located at the hospital so about 5 min after my call his homie called me an said he was in a accident an it was bad an to get down there asap an he said the police was up there waiting so when i get there his homie told me he was burning rubber lost control an went into oncomming traffic an he had been drinking it was like my nightmare came true i kept telling him to cut nthat drinking shit to the house but of course im trying to be his momma an since he refuse to listen to my bmany warnings he turned his very expensive pride an joy into a potato chip injured himself an his passanger which was his mistress an injured another man only by the grace of god holding him he didnt kill himself an his passanger an the man that was driving home to his family so yea the fool is guilty but i look at it like this god placed him in prison to reach him an i hope he listens an changes his life an he needs to not only thank god he didnt kill anyone or hurt them bad an he need to thank him for his life an thank god that i am willing to do this time with him

RunsWthSizzors
10-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Guilty. Guilty not only of being at his fathers house where he knew there were guns but guilty of drinking way to much for way to long. Guilty of letting his son begin to drink and not discouraging it but actually incouraging it. Guilty of being irresponsible. Guilty of disreguarding the people who loved him.

He has told me more than once since he was incarcerated that he is glad this happened. He says he had lost control of his his life and his priorities. He says he is now back on track and can see his life and our future very clearly. He has promised he won't ever screw up again and loves me for everything I have done for him and sticking by him all these years starting back way before he got in trouble.

He has a good career and is anxious to get back to work and to start rebuilding our life together. I'am waiting for him. He gets out in late Dec. and I will stay as long as he keeps his word and continues to make progress. If he starts acting irresponsibly or disrespects me I will leave and begin rebuilding my life without him.

PreciousLyrics
10-12-2010, 07:04 AM
INNOCENT! stupid oklahoma.."u did it it!" ok w.e. u say..here its GUILTY untill proven innocent..how can u prove something like that..lol..a lawyer once told me after reading rays case that I didnt even have the 100,000 dollars to prove it..so? if I wuz rich he wouldnt be in jail? wow!! gotta luv the justice game..

Lost2/25/10
10-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Well he didn't do what they said but they scared him into taken a plea so that makes him guilty. He should have listen when I told him them people was nothing but trouble, so it's like the saying "show me your friends and I'll show you your life."

serenityfae
10-13-2010, 03:54 AM
I voted guilty because he was guilty of the charges that he was convicted of, but the girl that was with him when the cops came tried to accuse him of more, but the cops found evidence on them that proved her to be a lair, so those charges were dropped before the precedings started.

watrn2002
10-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Drunk and high, had addictions, was a mess, doing lots better now. Guilty, all on tape.

OsideNative
10-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Manslaughter. Completely guilty. Drunk in a park with some homies when he was 17. Started talking to some randoms that they met. Another dude said some sideways shit and my boo busted him up. His friends ditched him during it and went back to the car. Dude died from his injuries. Pretty sure that his boys narced him out. Should've only got 10 years because thats the mandatory minimum in OR. But cause dudes friends lied and said it was unprovoked & he was trying to rob them (though I dunno why anyone would rob some homeless dudes), they upped his charges to robbery & murder. So he pleaded to manslaughter instead with 20 years with a second look after 10 years. If he'd had a better lawyer there'd have been no way he got 20. Hopefully he'll be home sooner than later though.

OnlyTheLonely
10-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Guilty but was also snitched on and setup.

mysticblue07
10-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Manslaughter...and he is guilty.

crissk
10-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Grand Theft and Oh So Guilty

DaMeS_GiRl88
11-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Guilty!!!!

Raeven13
11-12-2010, 11:33 AM
He may have put himself in a bad situation, but he is innocent of 3rd degree sexual assult. He was with me when it was said to have happened. My word wasn't enough though, and he was scared to go to trial because if he lost he could have gotten up to 25 years, so he took a deal for 2yrs in and 3yrs out. It's been 6 months so far, only 18 more to go.

Pocketmama
11-13-2010, 01:24 AM
1st degree Assult.. Well guilty and set up.. and probably a bit of everything... The reason he's in- for the Violation of Probation.. Guilty as all day!! A idiot ( nonetheless a sweet one) for not listenin to his mom and I tryin to keep him from violation it lol ooohhh boy does he know he's guilty of that and has way learned better..

billysbutton
11-13-2010, 01:39 AM
guilty of two counts of capital murder

initwithhim
11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Set up-

Simple as that

Admitted to part of what they accused him of but denied the Arson he was charged with from day one.

Fire marshall said IN COURT there was no way to tell how the house burnt down.

Still makes me mad everytime I think about it.

angeldoll
11-16-2010, 07:53 AM
my fiances ex wife filed a mil false charges on him. its redic. because of those he has a probation detainer on him. i know their false charges because ive been with him 24/7 every minute before he got arrested and he didnt have time 2 do wat shes sayin. its craziness and i hope its over soon ugh

MrsRoux2B
11-26-2010, 06:09 AM
Snitched on by an ex that didnt want him with me an his best friend that was a part of it but its whatever, hes doin the time. He knows what he did was wrong, pled guilty. Karma is a B***H an i believe what comes around goes around.

Hes learning his lesson an im proud of him for being the bigger man and turning himself in. Charged with 2nd degree burglary and traffiking stolen property. Will be home in two years!

Kuntry_By<3
12-05-2010, 03:37 PM
He is guilty, but was also snitched on. And the dude that told on him is in the same prison, just in a different dorm. And for his drug charge someone that was a "friend" got in some heat and agreed to set him up. So they bought the drugs from him with marked cash and police nearby. UGH

Tamara981
12-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Manslaughter - Guilty

Him and his brother were involved in a bar fight. He was jumped, fought back and one of the guys died. He is guilty for what he did however it was in self defense and I do think his sentence was a little harsh.

missy10
12-11-2010, 11:05 PM

My love was arrested and charged with dealing cocaine. Yes he was guilty, but at the same time he was snitched on and then set up to make deals just so they could arrest him.... He knew he was wrong from the beginning tho. but, like he says, he cant rewind. Just going to learn from this lesson God has given him!:p

jbgood512
12-12-2010, 04:51 PM
I think he was snitched-on. Then, set-up. An pleaded guilty. :( Grrr!

candyrain105
12-17-2010, 07:04 PM
My bf is actually innocent of what he was convicted of,he's no saint and do to the life style he lived no one cared or cares that he didn't commit this crime, however his lawyer messed up a simple case, anytime you can be convicted solely on eyewitness testimoney, then you know your in the great state of VA....If anyone knows of any good appellate attorneys in VA plz send me a private message, thanks:confused:

mrscaldwell
12-18-2010, 08:36 PM
my husband and his brother and 2 home boys were charged with 2nd degree murder and kidnapping armed criminal action a "bad boy" turned good aww i love him still!!

delapenakl
12-19-2010, 12:05 PM
I hate to say it, but he knows why he's in there and he got off realy easy. I love my husband, but DWIs are not something to mess with. I hope he learned his lesson.

scd123
12-19-2010, 09:19 PM
On probation because he got snitched on (still guilty). Then he messed up and got locked up. Guilty of that too. But it all started with a snitch!

SallyMenke
12-30-2010, 01:55 PM
he made it:(

he used it:(

he got busted with it:(

Hmmmm-sounds like our guys are quite similar. Boneheads. Lol!!

lostinnocence2
01-01-2011, 02:10 AM
My husband got into an argument with his sister one evening, I was in the next room and only heard them yelling at one another. Two days later she's in the ER claiming he tried to strangle her. Because she had bruises and marks on her neck and said it was him, the cops believed her. She's a lying piece of human garbage and my husband has spent 2 months in jail and will be in "rehab" run by the jail for three more months. He's missed his birthday, our son's second birthday and our daughter's firsts, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. That b**** should be the one in jail, not him.

bsgirlforlife
01-08-2011, 05:14 PM
my man was guilty but was snitched on, but he was still guilty as well. i still love him though.

thedamnshop
01-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Well my wife is one of those brainiacs, a degreed person in accountancy, and her bosses, well who knows where they are, as she plugged numbers exactly as they were given, wrote checks and made deposits like told, and once the head haunchos were gone, BAMM!..She gets the blame.

We plan on fighting it, but seems this is one of those brand new and emerging markets, every attorney spoke with has exactly the same price, and all the BS one must endure in these first weeks is pure hell, but they made her a flight risk, set the bond but would not let me her husband sign becuase I got up in the face of one of the Marshal's was waving a gun at my four year old son and would not tell him where she was, actually told him to go %#*@ himself, and the fact I got a record.

Well it is just me and the two kids that makes three and we are all bound and determined to get momma home, so putting in some OT, doing a little hustling, selling off some things I do not need to get a mouthpiece, you know, doin the daddy thing as best I can and sometimes I ain't all that good at it, but I will give it my best.

That my story, so to the rest of y'all, good luck in what your dealing with.

GuttaBabyGray
01-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Innocent
I wish he was in jail for what he was doing which was selling drugs then I would accept it. If he was caught cheating and lying as a crime then he is guilty as charged. But no he was foolin with a woman who is bi polar and told him she was gone to set him up. He was convicted with no evidence of molesting her oldest child. They are telling people like it is a joke that he was in jail for a lie. I heard she got victims fund money and paid her daughter. The daughter has been telling everybody that she lied but no one wants to get invovled. So, it's been hard trying to get someone to talk. I wish I could find a Snitch!

bobby's girl 77
01-20-2011, 12:07 AM
I am not going to say that my man is not guilty because even he will tell you, he is guilty. The thing I thought people would find interesting is that I have a copy of a written statement from someone who was arrested in the Kansas City area by the feds and gave a statement saying he bought his drugs from my man and that he was delivering them to another man in the area. The statement is total BS, but can easily be found on pacer.gov website. The statement includes so many different errors in it that if you know my man the thing is a joke. They call him by the wrong name at times, assuming since his name is Bob that his real name must be Robert, but it isn't it is Bobby. I have never pursued the statement with the cops because my man is in prison on a different charge and was never arrested for anything having to do with this statement, but the guy who gave it is in Federal prison. Go figure...

goddessangelluv
01-20-2011, 12:52 AM
both my man in washington and my bro in oregon was accused of raping girls and they didnt do it. one was a set up she had sex willingly with him and told the cops otherwise the other was accused of it while he was at work

LaChatNoir83
02-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Felon Caught with firearm
Him-Guilty
Me-Pissed off
But, everyone makes mistakes

rickysgrl
02-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Child Abuse in the 1st degree....innocent.

Could have been prevented if he would have just told the truth, but he made up a lie, failed the lie detector and covered up for the mother of his children all because he didn't want the kids to be taken away from her.

Stupid and compassionate all in one.

MIKAER
02-26-2011, 11:59 PM
The high degree of innocents is supported by several law school studies that find 5% of our guys go to prison via plea bargain for crimes they did not do, either factual or legal innocence...

Mine was charged with resisting arrest and felony evasion.
The resisting happened in an attempted to protect his face while being tazored 7 times in handcuffs after he was arrested... the evasion was an add charge, the "witness" was actually the driver....The Butte County Judge informed him at sentencing the he was giving him the maximum sentence becauce I requested a DOJ investigation for the B C DA's falure to investigate the eccessive force complaiont.

nolove_72
02-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Brother-in-law won an appeal last year; not until they took him back to court on another charge. Conspiracy, money laundering and drugs. Wasn't much of a case but had ex-friends who said he did it just to get a lesser sentence. He now faces two life sentences!

Beachhouse
04-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Innocent but that's not how the trial went. Now we appeal.

FastCarGirl
04-18-2011, 09:29 PM
He had the drugs...he stole the drugs. He got four years for that. He still had the drugs in jail and got snitched on for that...he got another 6 months, to run consecutively.

sojuma11
04-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Snitched on.
They didn't even find anything on him.

thompsongirl213
04-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Breaking and entering
Grand Larceny
Parole Violation

Guilty as charged.

skyline_pigeon
04-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Guilty if the warrant is good. Guilty if we don't have rights under the 4th amendment.

Off duty border patrol hunting on private property (posted private, posted no hunting) who said he stumbled across something. Border patrol officer came back to the property on duty along with sheriff's officers...per the transcripts they just planned to take a "look see" and made no effort to obtain a warrant.

He happened to be outside when they came back. Saw them after they had crossed several fences and yelled "This is private property, go away!" They kept coming. Then proceeded to hold him for more than two hours while they went to get a warrant.

He didn't take a plea. Lawyer argued to suppress the warrant due to 4th amendment violation. Judge disagreed. Lawyer asked judge to reconsider. No go. So on to appeal.

Cynthia71403
04-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Guilty but his ex played a major role on setting it up. Im sorry but she had sole custody and let him have the kids then last minute wanted them. With knowing he was to a breaking point on her taking the kids, then he not see them for months, then bringing the by again, then taking them away for months. We are talking about over stupid things, like wouldn't put 4 new tires on her vehicle. But he pushed the officer and refussed to give the officers the kids, so hes guilty for that and got arrested and charged while on probation

Kemo'sWife
04-21-2011, 11:34 PM
My fiance is INNOCENT, He reported his ex wit utility fraud, she put her electricity in his name at her address while he was lockedup so he wrote a complaint to the police department and they were working wit us 2 bring her to justice and my fiance got served wit a class 4 felony for filing a false report of offense and she did do it my fiance is the victim. He just paroled on the 4th from the IDOC after serving a 20 year sentence and we just want him home already. Its not fair!

MissingChris~
04-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Dui, recless endangement, recless driving........guilty and got 17 months first effense.

he had been drinking and hit a car head on. Thank GOD no one was hurt. this was not the first time he drank and drove, but the first time he got caught.He oviously had a dinking problem and Im glad he has turned to God and realized he cant drink. I do think his sentance was extreamly harsh but we both accept it and realize it cold have been so much worse if someone got hurt.

LestersGurl
04-25-2011, 03:47 PM
He and his father were busted for selling Perks (pills), he violated his probation with a DWI and by not paying, so now he's serving his time. It sucks, but he's doing what he has to do so to speak.

ricksbabe
04-25-2011, 04:53 PM
i just thought i come by and give ya little tip. for those whose loved one is planning an appeal, think about it before you come on a public forum and answering questions like this

tave2710
04-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Original charges of b&e and larceny of firearms--guilty
2010 Probation Violation #1- +Drug Test for PCP and Marijuana--not guilty
2010 Probation Violation #2- +Drug Test for Marijuana--guilty
2011 Probation Violation #3, #4, #5- not having a job, behind on payments, missing appointments--guilty but its BS in my opinion.
But he does take responsibility for his actions and it'll be a lot easier when he gets out w/o the burden of him being on probation!

Kermits Fiance
04-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Kermit is Innocent, i no he is as i was with him on the supposed night he is suppose to have committed a crime, so was my daughter his step daughter. The police interviewed Kermit then my daughter and were suppose to have interviewed me but chose not too.It was pointed out to the Judge as well and he asked why but hey guess what the police never had an answer just saying it was an unfortunate misunderstanding between two police divisions. I did give evidence for the defence team in court and now awaiting on UK appeals court with new evidence the Judge would not allow in court.Kermit is innocent and the police are corrupt x

~*~His Bella~*~
04-26-2011, 08:13 AM
His gf at the time reported the plan they all had and got a restraining the day before it all happened, so the cops were there waiting for them. Yes he was involved, but should have gotten lesser charges as he never got out of his car. His inital charge was accessory to grand theft, which I think is fair, but it was changed to principal. He ended up getting the longest sentence out of the 3 other defendants. The 4th ended up ODing before she was sentenced. He was the only one with no priors, but for some reason the prosecutor had it in for him big time

Sent from my DROID2 using PrisonTalk

OffenderNoMore
06-02-2011, 06:21 PM

My husband and I were definitely guilty of our charge and more. We deserved every bit we got.

rdgpunx
06-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Well I will say that he was snitched on.... but he says he is the one that put himself in a position to have something to snitch about! Puts the blame nowhere but on himself.

jalilnme
06-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Guilty by association. Boys fight every. And they knew he would get locked up for violating his probation for being out late. So he got violation charge and assault for being wit the group fighting

DP's Girl
06-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Dee is not guilty of the charge he is currently serving time for but he is in no way innocent. There are some things he has done and gotten away with in the past. So although he didn't commit this crime he did owe a debt to society.

Mrs. Tuttle
06-13-2011, 10:52 AM
He is Guilty, he had and did the drugs, but he was also set up and snitched on by his "best friend" of 15 years.

lucylovesjack
06-13-2011, 11:05 AM
breaching probation, few aggravated armed robberies, house burgs, 13 car thefts. all while he was speeding. very guilty but was dogged in by 1 of our best mates who was like a sister to me at the time.

MrsPintorxo
06-26-2011, 07:29 PM
My fiancée was tricked on. He walked into a drug sting and qot ratted on.

via android for prison talk

Deonswifey07
06-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Very guilty he told me the whole story after he got sentenced but before he kept tellin me and his mother he was innocent I'm glad he's finally takin responsibility for what he did

LAyDii RiiDDLES
06-30-2011, 09:26 PM
yes he did the crime but he's in prison because he was snitched on!

same for my bf when he was in prison. he was definitely guilty as far as committing x amount of robberies but the one in which he went to prison for was not his doing & his "friend" who actually did the robbery, snitched on him.

caseydee
07-14-2011, 06:25 AM
He was guilty. But he turned himself in, sounds stupid but with the situation he needed to. He was strung out on heroin and stole a bunch of stupid crap, sobered up the next morning and realized he had hit his rock bottom, went to rehab got clean and waited for court we spent alot of money on a lawyer and he was looking at 17 years and only got 6 months in the rid program. It sucks that he's gone but I have to admit I'm proud of him for turning himself in and changing before prison now he's just paying hia debt to society and when he gets out his record will be cleared, he got a great deal and the Sq told him a lot of the reason he gave him that good of a deal was because he did turn himself in, so sometimes just admitting your wrongs will somewhat benefit you

aro
07-17-2011, 10:07 PM
He was guilty- selling drugs. But he is on max- lost his good days, chance at parole, etc. because he was set up.

RainyCola
07-18-2011, 01:09 AM
Innocent of the charge he's serving time for, but guilty of a lesser charge... if that makes any sense.

6 Haunted Days
07-20-2011, 12:56 AM
He was in prison for drunk driving. That he did

He got out on parole. Then he ran. That he did.

Now he's gonna be sitting out his absconding sentence.

So yea he's guilty.

Sundays Child
07-21-2011, 08:32 AM
He has told me.....he went with a friend and his friends GF to buy drugs....his friend got in the mans car to buy...shot him in the head 3 times....and they all left the scene fast......2 days later he says he got arrested because his friend told the cops he shot the man...in the long run the truth came out...his friend got 30 for murder, the girlfriend got 28 for accessory and lying , and he got 21 for accesory, which he has to spend 85% so in all he will have spent 17 years.
Honestly I tried looking up the story online to see if it was true....because I cant believe someone would get sooo long for just being there....Ive not been able to find the story online....so i accept his word.

acaustin
07-21-2011, 12:59 PM
He was snitched on but at the same time he is guilty of a drugs charge and he admits to being guilty he was the only one out of all of his co defendants to get a high sentence 20 years while more than half of his co defendants got between 2 and 10 go figure

clover07
07-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi everyone i really new to this. My hubby was charged with aggravated sexual assault he was innocent. i do not respect the military any more for sentencing him for 6 years when they had no proof or evedence . My love had three witnesses that were there but i guess the military can pretty much do what they want. :mad:

dc's girl
07-21-2011, 02:52 PM
He has told me.....he went with a friend and his friends GF to buy drugs....his friend got in the mans car to buy...shot him in the head 3 times....and they all left the scene fast......2 days later he says he got arrested because his friend told the cops he shot the man...in the long run the truth came out...his friend got 30 for murder, the girlfriend got 28 for accessory and lying , and he got 21 for accesory, which he has to spend 85% so in all he will have spent 17 years.
Honestly I tried looking up the story online to see if it was true....because I cant believe someone would get sooo long for just being there....Ive not been able to find the story online....so i accept his word.

A friend of mine got 25 years for accessory.

achristine
08-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Guilty.... Identitiy theft/forgery..... Unfortunatly due to him and my step mother arn't very smart when together....

TylersGiirl
08-05-2011, 03:07 PM
guilty, of what he's been charged for so far, to my knowledge at least. i don't think he got as much as the news is saying...but i really don't know. he was snitched on by the guy he was working with. i guess it's true, whoever sings first sings best.

bellzhopes27
08-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Other;
he was hanging with the wrong kids. He started committing robberies with buddies... He was approached by a strange man one night and my brother stabbed him.. The case went unsolved until my brother woke up one morning feeling like he needed a change. That night he ratted himself out to many close family friends (our head sheriff and the head investigator at our local sheriffs dpt.)... He never snitched on anyone.

Marcs Wife
08-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Guilty but don't deserve life...
Aggravated Robbery 1st offense (corner store)... He was Unarmed and 16 at the time no evidence that he had a weapon,his cousin was armed n killed 2 people n plead insane he was 20.. My bae received life at Angola State Pen did 11years already while his cousin still awaits trail...

aundriamichelle
08-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Daddy did it and was caught on camera when he did.

Tayy1893
08-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Well i'm going to say set-up and guilty. He had the drugs he sold them to an somebody with a wire. He takes resposiblity and knows he did it and got caught so he does the time.

cuteypie45
08-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Guilty...he knows he did wrong but was snitched on by his cousin. Whilst incarcerated he been accused of something inside which meant they put an hold on him from going halfway house whist it's still under investigation....what a mess up. Should have been home by now.

GabesWifeyBoo
08-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Innocent, but he did have problems that needed some serious correction, plus he should have had his butt home and none of this would have happend.

yin&yang4ever
08-13-2011, 07:54 PM
My mans in there for NOT snitching!!! All well id rather him be in there then DEAD!!!!

His Princesa
08-21-2011, 10:58 PM
My husband is 100% innocent and we r doing the appeal now and pray it will show

NikNak88
08-23-2011, 01:56 AM
Murder 1.....guilty as guilty can get.
Robbery.....guilty and guilty fir being a big ol block head.
Assault.....guilty but I can understand why he did it. I might've done the same thing in his shoes.

tiff1977
08-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Conspiracy to distribute..got snitched on, did not sign a cooperation agreement to be a witness, did not take any plea, plead guilty and accepted the mandatory sentence.

crystl519
08-26-2011, 04:58 PM
For his 5 burg of habit.... Guilty.
Fir his Agg Assault with a Deadly Weapon...... Not guilty. It was a complete accident with a car... Taken to trial and got bent over backwards because of his previous charges and lifestyle choices. :(

sixx's #1
08-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Felon in possession of a fire arm, twice.....3rd strike, 23 yrs....11yrs down.....expected release 2019...but hoping for 2013.... lots of things in the works!!!!

BrandonsWifey
08-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Convicted on 4 charges.

1. Burglary of inhabited dwelling - guilty
2. Simple burglary - guilty (this was the same instance as the first, charged with both though)
3. Theft - not guilty (firearm, the girl that actually stole it blamed it on him)
4. Illegal possession of a stolen firearm - never had possession, he made a phone call to sell the gun, then the girl snitched on him so she didnt go down. so guilty in a way but snitched I guess

bill-n-char
08-27-2011, 08:58 AM
he violated his parole, He was guilty, set up , and snitched on! Our neighbor got several DuI'S and to get out of going to prison himself, He came to my husband in such oain, that my husband gave him a couple of pain pills to hold him over till he could see his Dr. and my neighbor was wearing a wire the whole time!

waitin4appeal
08-31-2011, 09:57 PM
Innocent, to be honest I rather not even state the charge. His paid attorney gave the state her case on a silver platter, but we learned a lot so we will be prepared when we get a second trial AND when he sues the keys off of the state of Florida.

Becky_H
09-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Some of all of the above. Which to me seems typical, at least in my state. We did do some of what we are charged with. The rest? Gossip, incorrect, plain old lying, and bullshit. And overinflation. (felony child neglect. Never lost the kids. CPS HAD NO PROBLEM WITH OUR HOME. Why did I plead to this again? Oh right. My stupid public defender and fear.)

SHS0803JAE
09-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Mine was the largest drug trafficker in northern kentucky, caught with 19,000 pain killers, tons of cash and assets.

The fbi safe streets & n.ky drug strike force first arrested 13 of his runners and of course everyone started singing like birds.... Then they got my man. :-( it blows my mind that people will tell on someone else just to save their own ass.

boobie1110
09-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Guilty as charged - 1st offense got 120 yrs suspended 80 in his 23rd year.

Stacieswrath
09-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Honestly?
Is he Innocent or Guilty?
Do you think he should be in Prison?:confused:

Princess1029
09-21-2011, 12:25 AM
Nope, if the TRUTH of the story came out he wouldn't be there, but too many liars were involved. Although I wonder sometimes if we didn't get in the situation if we would get along as good, if I would have gone to school, if we would have decided to get married, ect. Situation most def sucks and he doesn't deserve to be there but some good has and will cont. to come out of it :)

JAE'sWifey
09-21-2011, 12:48 AM
He did what he is charged with. However a lot of things that were brought up against him in his sentencing are in true. I believe he should be punished for what he did but I think he got more time than others with similar charges did because of a extra BS.

Mel.s
09-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Guilty....for violating his probation and for being in possession of drugs. Las year he got out of jail in may for a assault with a deathly weapon charge he served 1 year for that. After being home for 10 month he started hanging out with all his trashy friends again. He got high overdoesed died and once they brought him back the cops were there to take him away. He's PO was tired of his BS gave him the max of 6 years but some how he got it cut down to 2 years. He'll be home in sept of 2012

Angeleyezob
09-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Innocent, covering for baby's momma. At the same time though, I believe he may have had a small part of it since I don't know the entire story. The sentence for the charge was extreme though...

lancefiles
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
I hate to get deep into it in a public forum, but she did plead guilty because she was guilty and has come to grasp that her wrong doings put her in the situation she is in, and not to say justice doesn't deserve to be served but if it weren't for the "Snitch" she would have gotten away with it..........

Scotties_Girl21
05-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Guilty.

RdyToUnite2014
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Guilty and Set-Up... He was locked up after a Federal Investigation. He's locked up on intent to distribute charges and a gun charge.

MnNice
05-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Guilty