View Full Version : Pictures, pictures, pictures - need ideas for poses

LadyKisses
01-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Okay I dont know if this is the right thread but I was wondering..What all kinds of different poses or stuff that you ladies do to send to ure man.. I know the basic but does anyone turn up the heat and do some poses they seen in magazines..and if so how did they turn out.. I got the camera and tripod and stuff for that..But I am just lost at picture ideals??Anyone have any good ideals???:thumbsup:

dizsqueen
01-16-2009, 12:03 PM
Girl, I sent him some pics the other day that are Playboy ready, ok:thumbsup:
I sent him some back shots, front shots, side shots, shower shots, handcuffed to the bed...I get real freeky with it;) The only thing is I can't show nipple or p***y. Sky's the limit! Oh, he said that he loves the pictures...he works out to them at least 3 times a day:D

DracoNLyra
01-16-2009, 12:44 PM
I took some with just my panties on. I was covering my breasts with my hands on the Janet Jackson tip (remember that album cover!) but they wouldn't let him have them. They considered it "nude". :blah:

BlueEyedEllie
01-16-2009, 12:48 PM
marc has 2 albums full of pics of me. however i am far to shy to send provocative ones. i mean he has pics of me in short shorts and cami's but underwear stuff like that, no i'm far to shy!!

LadyKisses
01-16-2009, 01:23 PM
I am thinking of wearing a tie..and then covering up everything else or maybe some black boy cut panties..and then laying out on the bed or standing up..Thank goodness for digital i can delete what looks ugly take 200 pictures and only 4 of them are good..hahah I be like thank goodness...

SOmeone told me to get a playboy magazine or some other adult magazine and check out thier shots i am like yeah some of them poses would have my back broke..hahaha

nubianlocs
01-16-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm so corny, I never thought about looking in any of those books for ideas on posing :o I just took about 40 shots last week. I've been mailing him about 5 or six with every letter. Now I'm going to take a break for about a month. I'll send some for Valentines Day and then after that...he's got to wait until his birthday which is in April. That's when I plan to really bump things up a notch. So I guess I'll have to really start putting my creative hat to use because I want those pictures to be really special.

ahannah1561
01-16-2009, 01:36 PM
i have taken some great pics that i think i look real sexy in... but they sent them back to me saying it was sexualy suggestive! i took ones from above in my bra and jean and held my jeans out, you can see nothing just a suggestion of it...
but where he was at before i took ones in my bra and wrote.. I LOVE WILLIAM accross my clevage (i was drinking mind you) but that got in to him.. William has 2 coffee bags full of Pics of me...
I never use to like to take my pic, but now i love it!!

PTO-79211
01-16-2009, 02:47 PM
LOL....thats funny :D

Girl, I sent him some pics the other day that are Playboy ready, ok:thumbsup:
I sent him some back shots, front shots, side shots, shower shots, handcuffed to the bed...I get real freeky with it;) The only thing is I can't show nipple or p***y. Sky's the limit! Oh, he said that he loves the pictures...he works out to them at least 3 times a day:D

Angelsdelight
01-16-2009, 03:15 PM
I am thinking of wearing a tie..and then covering up everything else or maybe some black boy cut panties..and then laying out on the bed or standing up..Thank goodness for digital i can delete what looks ugly take 200 pictures and only 4 of them are good..hahah I be like thank goodness...

SOmeone told me to get a playboy magazine or some other adult magazine and check out thier shots i am like yeah some of them poses would have my back broke..hahaha

I tried out my idea on him, awaiting a responce hehe I had the best bra on to make the tata's look all pushed up & appealing lol And across the tatas I wrote Property of Inmate & his CDC number :D It's cheesy but i think he'll like !

I've done that kisses, loads of pics & literally just a couple nice ones out the batch ! Now girly's I ain't no skinny minnie claudia schieffer jobby, so whats so good poses ???

soinlove07
01-16-2009, 03:19 PM
I have yet to send him sexy pics... I have scheduled a photo shoot for a Boudoir session :) How do you ladies take all these sexy pics? Do you have a friend take them for you?

Angelsdelight
01-16-2009, 03:21 PM
I have yet to send him sexy pics... I have scheduled a photo shoot for a Boudoir session :) How do you ladies take all these sexy pics? Do you have a friend take them for you?

Ones i have done were taken on timer ! I know not one of my friends would do that for me, so i don't ask lol

soinlove07
01-16-2009, 03:27 PM
haha! same here! But it's hard to get some shots jsut using the timer, know what I mean? I am hoping to get some real nice pics taken with a profesional. It's worth it! Hell, If I am going to send him sexy/semi-nude pics, I want to look my best! cause I know he's going to be starting at them 24/7! lol

abigail05
01-16-2009, 04:13 PM
the batteries go dead before i get through, im delete, delete, delete, about 200 times before i find one i like.
we always see the flaws in ourselves, but they dont seem to notice.or just being to nice.
like my stretch marks i hate them, he loves them, yuk, he says when i see them i think of when you were preg with our boys.
if i take a pic i make sure you cannot see one of them or delete!!
also photoshop does wonders with flaws.

dizsqueen
01-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Now girly's I ain't no skinny minnie claudia schieffer jobby, so whats so good poses ???

You don't have to be a skinny minnie to take some sexy pics. Its all about working with what you got...if you got a fat a$$ then show that off...if you got big tattas, then show those off! Wear some sexy lingerie thats flattering to those discriminating places of your body all the while accentuating your perfect parts. And have fun with it too!!!!...your man knows you aint a skinny minnie & he doesnt care- he still loves you regardless, so its up to you to now show your Daddy what he's workin with:D

abigail05
01-16-2009, 04:28 PM
i got a fat ass and no tatta! and he still loves it!!

LadyKisses
01-16-2009, 05:44 PM
God ideals ladies.. I am thinking of the poses u see on the bed back arched hair flowing behind u yeah I can see this when I am done hole body will be in serve pain..hahahah.. And then deffinatly the soft one were ure hands are convering ure breast..and ure kinda leanned into the camera..yeahh!!! My baby tells me why cover what u hate accentuate and love ureself..When u love ureself ure confidenece grows and ure attitude begins to change done hide ureself I am like yes hide myself he said are u going to be that way when i get home i am like maybe whom knows..So deffinatly I say show ure men whatcha working with it gave me a new sight on life and made me totally feel good about myself..and umm by no means did i come out of the skinny factory..hahahah

dizsqueen
01-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Oh & another thing I do is I have different wigs so in some pics I might be long jet black hair, then I'll switch it up & be a curly red head....it keeps him guessing you know, & he's like what is my Baby gone come up with next?;) But I keeps it spicey & my Daddy loves that:thumbsup:

nubianlocs
01-16-2009, 06:31 PM
I wish I was a skinny minnie. I got so-so boobs but a ridiculous backside. And that's what he wanted pictures of. I was not happy at first...because sometimes things look one way with clothes on...but when you're somehwat exposed...it's a different story LOL.

But I've learned to work it out. Sheer and lacey stuff can be your best friend. I even took a steamy one with bedsheets. I had that wild just got finished doin the you know what look to it...he went bananas over that one.

I use a digi cam with a timer too. It does take some playing around and a lot of patience. But I think it's so worth it. I don't have a lot of girlfriends at all and none that I'd feel comfortable enough to do that with.

tee.dot.q
01-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Ok, I'm glad I am not the only one. I swear that sometimes I have to take like 25 pictures to get 2 I feel are good enough to send. It\s the poses, my GOD the stress this causes me, although I have to say I never even considered buying a playboy and staging some of those scenes.. whoever said that.. BIG UP! And the funny thing is I am not even shy about my body even though I could stand to lose 20. I'll do the custumes and lingerie and all that but I always feel the pose is so stupid and I always end up looking VEX! But I'm not :) I'm going to cop a playboy! Maybe I could cut some pictures out for him so he can enjoy it after I steal some ideas :) ( I wonder can I do that?)

TheWarInHer
01-16-2009, 07:11 PM
some y'all were talkin' about back breakin poses. try magazines like voluptuous and xxl. they are for thicker chicks and poses aren't so acrobatic :)

ahannah1561
01-16-2009, 07:29 PM
after you take the pic... go to photobucket.com and edit it... you can suck fat in and get rid of strech marks.. you can make it diffrent colors and all types of stuff... i use a white sheet as a background then crop it so you cant tell it is a sheet!

LoveMyLeo
01-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Uh oh y'all... I see a photo shoot in my future TONIGHT!

LadyKisses
01-16-2009, 09:10 PM
I am going to order me some more lingere maybe something sexy for valentines day..Gotta work with my tennie wennie bank account hahaha...But deffinatly get all sexy tonight and take some post pictures and see how that goes..Big daddy will be smiling like no ones buisness..hahaha It just feels good that other women go threw the same thing u know trying to find what is sexy..But whom ever invented the digi thank goodness to him cause if i had to go take the roll up thier to have them devloped i would die in clear shame..hahaha

Kenny's Babee
01-16-2009, 09:19 PM
I have a very large mirror in my living room over my couch. I set the camera up across the room, put my hands on the back of the couch, one of my knees up on the couch and looked at myself in the mirror. The way the camera caught the image you can see everything in the front except the two things you aren't supposed to and its a great back (rear end with sexy panties and bare back) shot. He got it today and said it was one of the hottest because he could see me looking at my body and it turned him on.

Okay I dont know if this is the right thread but I was wondering..What all kinds of different poses or stuff that you ladies do to send to ure man.. I know the basic but does anyone turn up the heat and do some poses they seen in magazines..and if so how did they turn out.. I got the camera and tripod and stuff for that..But I am just lost at picture ideals??Anyone have any good ideals???:thumbsup:

mrschris
01-16-2009, 09:32 PM
i used to do all of that, and use shirts, sheets and blankets to hide some of the "unflattering" parts of me :eek:

one of his favorite pictures was one when i was wearing nothing but a men's button down shirt and a baseball cap (i got it from the ciara video "like a boy") and he absolutely loves that picture of me. my legs of course are out and only one button is buttoned in the middle, so my belly and stuff are showing but my breasts are covered loosely by the shirt.

i even tilted my head just enough so that the beak of the hat covered most of my face except for the bottom of my nose and my lips (which of course were covered in glitter and gloss lol).

like i said, he loves that picture of me!

but then again, that was back when i had the time and energy! these days he's lucky if he gets a regular picture, i'm so busy, anxious and tired!

mrschris
01-16-2009, 09:35 PM
some y'all were talkin' about back breakin poses. try magazines like voluptuous and xxl. they are for thicker chicks and poses aren't so acrobatic :)

thanks so much for this info lol. i'm going to need some poses for when he comes home...camera included! :o

ShyGirl87
01-20-2010, 06:34 PM
i did some shots with a scarf (cover the nips lol) and thongs. it was matching like black and black or red-red.....he looooved them :D sometimes i get insecure about my body but he loves the pics and me so it doesnt matter.

i did a few sitting in a bubble bath, pics of me acting like im sleep b/c for some odd reason most nights we stayed together he would watch me sleep and i would wake up to him sitting by the bed staring in my face and he would say i was the most beautiful girl he knew...awww i miss my baby :(

MTZ
01-20-2010, 07:09 PM
I tried out my idea on him, awaiting a responce hehe I had the best bra on to make the tata's look all pushed up & appealing lol And across the tatas I wrote Property of Inmate & his CDC number :D It's cheesy but i think he'll like !

I've done that kisses, loads of pics & literally just a couple nice ones out the batch ! Now girly's I ain't no skinny minnie claudia schieffer jobby, so whats so good poses ???

That's cute, and funny. I might copy your idea.:)

mambo
01-21-2010, 02:17 AM
He draws and asks for what he wants to see :p 'cause I have absolutely no creativity there...

yourgrlnow
01-21-2010, 02:28 AM
We are MWI so, this is new to me. I just lost 20 pounds but havent sent more than a small camphone pic. I think after my Valentines visit, i am going to turn things up a notch and get some burdoir photos, professional photoshop photos done! He also told me his favorite colors are black and green and i found a great mesh outfit on a lingerie website that i plan to wear, so he will have me and his favorite colors. But hey, i like the suggetion above about posing and putting his inmate number on me, maybe i will try that one..

Cubana
01-21-2010, 03:45 AM
after you take the pic... go to photobucket.com and edit it... you can suck fat in and get rid of strech marks.. you can make it diffrent colors and all types of stuff... i use a white sheet as a background then crop it so you cant tell it is a sheet!

make sure your account is private or else anyone can see your pics :eek:

akaptrosa
01-21-2010, 06:18 PM
I want to recreate the scene from 'A night at the Roxybury' when she comes running out of the lightbulb store holding 2 big lightbulbs over the girls. (lollypops would be cute too)

In the kitchen wearing an apron.
Outside in a pile of leaves.
Washing the car.
At the lake crawling up to the beach.

CoNpal
01-21-2010, 06:23 PM
My guy is big on the bubble bath pics I sent.

LadyKisses
01-21-2010, 08:10 PM
I sent my man some jersey photos for this past birthday in december it was his favorite team he flipped a switch for christmas i was mrs naughty clause. ha ha and for valentines i am doing burlesic ey spelling. ha ha I love the bubble bath photos the conpal was talking about above but my baby doesnt matter what pose it is just as long as he can see my eyes he loves my eyes for some reason..lolo......

Dollface.09
01-21-2010, 08:25 PM
I Love these ideas!! :) I like the bubble bath ones and the one in the jersey!! I just think i might do that one!! :)

I just sent my hunny some ... 2 poses but different. In 1 i was wearing my bra and booty shorts, and in the other i was wearing a thong and covering my tatas with my arm lol. HOPEFULLY he gets them!! :) LOL.

esteli
01-23-2010, 12:40 AM
for Christmas I took one completely naked with my arms up above my head and I went to photobox.co.uk and I put Christmas ornaments on my goodies. The pic got in and he loved it.

Also another sexy pose is to wear a smaller bra than you normally wear so your girls are popping out...

go to freeones dot com and check out the girls there and copy some of the poses.

Mrs.Garcia04
01-25-2010, 06:37 PM

I love that idea!

HappilyHisMrs
01-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I use a digital camera with a two picture timer. It is beyond convenient because it will give me 10-seconds, snap a picture, wait 5-seconds and snap another picture. LOVE IT! I ordered a phatazz.com correctional facility friendly book for my husband, he marked the poses he wanted to see me in, sent me the book and I got busy. I ran out of poses about a year in so it helped tremendously. You could go to different websites for girly magazines and take a mental note of poses there too.

It's funny some of y'all mention being sore cause one night I got down with my posing and I took pics for hours cause as y'all also stated only about 2 or 3 of every 15 or 20 are worth keeping but I was so sore the next three days. My thighs felt like I ran a freaking marathon, I didn't want to even think about going down stairs, it hurt so bad! I thought then I am in BIIIIIIIIG trouble when he comes home. :D

LadyKisses
01-25-2010, 08:17 PM
I been doing all kinds of poses for my man gearing up for V-Day trying to get something sexy. I saw some chick online with like one of them large stuffed teddy bears and she was buck naked and the bear was in front of here. I was like that is a pretty neat ideal. Also at the walmart ladies they got them silk rose petals out now cause it is valentines day so I am going to pick up some tomorrow and get working on my sexy V-Day poses for big daddy I know I am wearing boy cut red panties but hadn't figured out a top.. I am also thinking of taking a couple sweet valentines photos for him also of just valentines day in general think it will be good:)

sftvelvet
01-26-2010, 12:06 AM
I been doing all kinds of poses for my man gearing up for V-Day trying to get something sexy. I saw some chick online with like one of them large stuffed teddy bears and she was buck naked and the bear was in front of here. I was like that is a pretty neat ideal. Also at the walmart ladies they got them silk rose petals out now cause it is valentines day so I am going to pick up some tomorrow and get working on my sexy V-Day poses for big daddy I know I am wearing boy cut red panties but hadn't figured out a top.. I am also thinking of taking a couple sweet valentines photos for him also of just valentines day in general think it will be good:)

some dollar stores have the roses, also you can get some cheap sheer white curtians to use as a wrap around, just hide the seams. Mylar balloons @ dollar store, you can get 2-3, give the illusion that your naked behind the balloons,.... party city has boas for like $10 up as well. Its all up in your imagination with a couple of bucks you can do great pics, hopes this helps

MollyMo87
02-01-2010, 01:08 AM
I do some naughty modeling locally, lol! and this week i'm having my photographer shoot me in a cutoff cowboys (his team) jersey sitting with my legs out and a football covering my kitten! Since the cowboys didnt do tooo well this season i Figured hed like that! :)