View Full Version : 2009 SOL Carpool/Rideshare Notices

PTO-110524
12-31-2008, 12:54 PM
If you are trying to find a ride or if you have an empty seat and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread.... Please include the following information -

Whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving? (If you let someone else drive your car, there's nothing at all rude about asking to SEE their driver's license and if you'll be driving someone else's car, it's sensible to ask to see the insurance card.)

What area you're coming from (preferably at least the County)

When you usually leave and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Do you travel with children?

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Most other details should be exchanged via private message.

Here's an example:

Quote:
Ride needed from Oakland Area.
Licensed driver.
Can share gas costs, and maybe a room?
Prefer to go on Friday and stay until after Sunday visiting.

Or

Quote:
I drive from Mendocino County 2 times a month.
Would like to share the driving and gas costs.
Sorry, I can't accommodate children.
I smoke and play the stereo loud.
Usually leave after lunch on Friday and head back right after Sunday Visits.

Please do not post comments or replies in this thread.

JUST your Carpool Information.

Use the PM feature to reply to a post.

Comments and/or replies will be deleted.

nojusticehere
01-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi all,
I am trying to find someone that might have an extra seat and is going to Solano or CMF in the next few months. My car is on the fritz right now and i live up near Redding Cali. I am having a really hard time trying to connect with someone that goes that direction. I would be more than happy to help to share ride expenses. I would just appreciate the help in trying to find someone that goes and might have the extra room? Please PM me if you have a seat and you wouldnt mind the company.
Thanks for your help...
Cheers, Kel

troyswife
01-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi everybody! Well I'm looking for anyone with an extra seat (same as above) who drives up to solano. I can help with gas and whatever else may be needed. Children or cigarette smoke isn't a problem. Can go fri, sat, and sundays or all three. Any repli would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Sorry! Forgot to add where I'm frm! I live in the san jose area so plz, any help would be appreciated! Thanks everybody!

1mamas4u
03-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Hello. Anyone that can help I would be so greatful. I live in North Sacramento And am tryng to ride share with anyone going to cmf or salano soon. I finally got aproved to see my loved one and know my transportation fell threw. Please private message me if you can help a woman in love;)

italianangel75
03-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello all im traveling from out of state in late june early july alone ill proboly be flying into sacramento air port would be willing to help with gas hotel my first time traveling alone. Im soo excited to see my man willing to do it for him.

EnriquesWifey
04-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Ride needed from Marysville Area.
Licensed driver.
I visit on Sunday because I work on Saturday I only work until noon on Saturday so I could leave on Saturday if I had to and stay overnight to visit on Sunday.
My man is in Vacaville Prison.
Please if anyone is going that way and can help me out I would greatly appriciate it and so would he.

Holliday
06-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I was wondering if anybody from the Lodi area will be going to CSP Salono. I will be able to help with the traveling expenses. Thank you!

mrs.mac
06-16-2009, 07:16 PM
I was wondering...Does Friends Outside offer transportation in the Sacramento Area????

2betrue2u
06-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Hi! I live n north Sacramento also and go up to see my baby every Saturday! If I can be of help, I go to Solano, send me a message back!

2betrue2u:)

PTO-110524
06-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Reminder - please do NOT post replies in this Sticky.

If you see a notice you want to respond to - PM the member.

You just left click on their username and you will see the option to Send a PM.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Mzcrazybitxh
07-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Ride needed from Los angeles Area.
Non Licensed driver.
Can share gas costs
Prefer to go on anyday but would like to go back home same day.
Smoker but can hold out for a whole day.
Love children. And don't be scared of my username. lol
I'm goofy and shy.

Mzcrazybitxh
09-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Los Angeles Are But can meet at the Union Station
Non Licensed driver.
Can share gas costs And room cost
Prefer to go on Any weekend for sept-oct.
Smoker but can hold out for a whole weekend.
Love children. I have an emergency Concerning our Great Grandaddy
Please PM/Email if you need more info

MARVELOUZ
11-12-2009, 09:40 AM
los angeles are but can meet at the union station
non licensed driver.
Can share gas costs and room cost
prefer to go on any weekend for sept-oct.
Smoker but can hold out for a whole weekend.
Love children. I have an emergency concerning our great grandaddy
please pm/email if you need more info
hey just wondering im going to solano on nov 21,i dont deal wit that appt thing cause its bullshit but i go as a walk in so ill leave at 4:30 am or five at latest, but i was wondering if there was anyway you can come to bakersfield so i wont have to go backwards,but if you need me to come get you i will,but ill need 60 dollars,that includes up there and bacc.i normalley charge 40 if i have to pass through regardless.but just call me at.(Phone number removed per PTO policy. Use PM feature to reply.) angela

sept2010
12-04-2009, 07:23 PM
If you are trying to find a ride or if you have an empty seat and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread.... Please include the following information -

Whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving? (If you let someone else drive your car, there's nothing at all rude about asking to SEE their driver's license and if you'll be driving someone else's car, it's sensible to ask to see the insurance card.)

What area you're coming from (preferably at least the County)

When you usually leave and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Do you travel with children?

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Most other details should be exchanged via private message.

Here's an example:

Quote:
Ride needed from Oakland Area.
Licensed driver.
Prefer to go on Friday and stay until after Sunday visiting.

Or

Quote:
I drive from Mendocino County 2 times a month.
Would like to share the driving and gas costs.
Sorry, I can't accommodate children.
I smoke and play the stereo loud.
Usually leave after lunch on Friday and head back right after Sunday Visits.

Please do not post comments or replies in this thread.

JUST your Carpool Information.

Use the PM feature to reply to a post.

Comments and/or replies will be deleted.

Do not drive Do not have car
Willing to share gas costs
Will make my appointments based on driver's appointment time.
Would like to go as often as possible
Don't care about smoke or music!
Don't care if driver runs errands on the way there or back

NATHANGIRL
12-20-2009, 11:53 AM
hi i was just wondering when are you going up to solano i am here in lancaster and have never been up to solano my husband is there and i would like to visit i will pay
hey just wondering im going to solano on nov 21,i dont deal wit that appt thing cause its bullshit but i go as a walk in so ill leave at 4:30 am or five at latest, but i was wondering if there was anyway you can come to bakersfield so i wont have to go backwards,but if you need me to come get you i will,but ill need 60 dollars,that includes up there and bacc.i normalley charge 40 if i have to pass through regardless.but just call me at.(Phone number removed per PTO policy. Use PM feature to reply.) angela