View Full Version : Vinelink accuracy?

MRWWTF
12-20-2008, 08:17 PM
How accurate is the information on Vinelink? I ask because I am a bit confused, which isn't hard to do with all of this. :)
I checked on it today as I usually do every few days. When I typed in his name, it said "no offenders match the search criteria." So I tried a few more times, making sure I spelled it all correctly.
Anyway, so then I called FCDC and the lady guard said he was there, but then she had to double check. I will assume that since she said he was there, that Vinelink was just confused and not me. :)
I also noticed Faulkner County was offline at the moment, but when I typed in another name that I know is there, his information showed up.
So...I don't have much contact these days with my ex in Faulkner County and would guess that I wouldn't know of his release until years and years later, or when he needed money. :)
Just wondering how accurate it is. Would it be safe to say Vinelink will be more accurate, or the guard whom answered the phone?? Anyone else had this happen?
Thanks!

GXXI
12-22-2008, 08:00 AM
If you sign up for information on Vine link, it is very accurate. I got information when my husband was moved from one place to the other and when he was scheduled for parole hearing and when he was release ALL of this came in a very timely manner. Now the inforamtion on the "offenders" now that information is not always up to date. The whole time my husband was in prison it still showed him "unsupervised" on parole. FYI...God Bless...

kekemacc1
12-29-2008, 06:23 AM
I'm confused, which isn't hard to do, but I was wondering about the accuracy of the vinelink. I have been to prison and I can tell you from experience that I still don't know how they add up our t.e/p.e dates. I believe the accuracy of the vinelink system depends upon how fast the person typing the information in the computer gets around to doing it. The ADC is run by idiots and I say this as HONESTLY as I can because I've been there and I know.

Amy98ta
12-30-2008, 09:39 AM
I use vinelink to notify me when my boyfriend gets moved. It usually lets me know before I hear from him. It has always been accurate in that respect.