View Full Version : Anyone going to Segovia TX Prison Unit soon

ours107
12-17-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm looking for someone who could share a ride to Segovia. Either for a special visit or just two hour visit. Either in my car or yours. I'm in the Dallas area and could meet up with someone somewhere on the way down fom the DFW area. I usually go every couple of weeks.

jersgurl
07-20-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm looking for someone who could share a ride to Segovia. Either for a special visit or just two hour visit. Either in my car or yours. I'm in the Dallas area and could meet up with someone somewhere on the way down fom the DFW area. I usually go every couple of weeks.
please give me a call i would be more than happy to help with gas my name is brandy (Personal contact info removed per PTO policy. Please contact member via PM)my husband just got sent out there and i have no car please give me a call

ciberpine
07-31-2010, 04:56 PM
We live in Lewisville (just north of Dallas and have a son in the Seqovia unit. Looking for riders that can help with Gas. We have a large and comfortable GMC van to make the trip in. Please call us at (Personal contact info removed per PTO policy. Please contact member via PM)

jersgurl
08-24-2010, 06:15 PM

hey my name is brandy and i would love to share a ride with u to go to the unit please give me a call so we can work out details thank you brandy (Personal contact info removed per PTO policy. Please contact member via PM)

snavely1329
08-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Do you want to set up a weekend where we could stay in motel and we split the cost for gas/hotal/etc. If we got a double room with pull out couch we could split the cost three ways.. PM me if ya'll are interested.