View Full Version : Need information on Pitchess Detention Center and house arrest

magswife
12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Hello, My husband just got sent to Pitchess Dentention center South. This is our first time ever havingto deal with this. Would ANYONE Please let me know what its like, is visiting through phone or person? and does anyone know how to apply for house arrest. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! thanks.

Jillian
12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Welcome to PTO and the PTO family i am moving this thread to the CA forum where you will get the answers too your questions.

Lipstick
12-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Visits are behind glass for either 30 mins Sat and Sun or 1 hour one of these days. So if other people go,then you will only want to check the 30 min box..

He can ask about house arrest,they came to my husband before and asked him if he wanted it... From what I remember they called me and asked if it was ok, also said must maintain a phone line, I think I had to disconnect the internet. (think???)
Just remember that as its better for him to do his time at home, but it comes with a price, they charge some outrageous prices, I think we had to pay something like 125.00 a week which is $500. a month, also we will NOT be released from house arrest early he would have to spend his entire time on house arrest.... If he stays in we will surely get out some time earlier... This house arrest is good if he works full time to get out of the house, because HE CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE AT ALL. My husband couldnt even take out the trash...... But at least he was home... Just wanted to let you know about that.

john stephen
12-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Can you request house arrest once in Pitches South? My Dad is in their and works part-time and could pay for it. This would allow him to go to work and the rest of time, he would have to stay home? How do you go about requesting it? Any hep and info would be greatly appreciated.