View Full Version : What's Going On In Avenal???

Yemileen909
12-14-2003, 09:55 PM
HI EVERYONE IS ME AGAIN. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN AVENAL??? FACILITY 3 IS STILL ON NO VISITING STATUS. IF ANYBODY RECEIVES ANY PHONE CALLS FROM THEIR LOVE ONE'S IN AVENAL WOULD YOU PLEASE BOTHER AND ASKING IF THEY KNOW WHATS GOING ON. IM DESPERATE TO KNOW AND DESPERATE TO GOING TO VISIT MY MAN THIS COMMING SATURDAY. THANKS ALOT EVERYONE.

Vero211
12-15-2003, 03:24 AM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AT AVENAL BUT IF MY HUSBND CALLS I'LL BE SURE TO ASK HIM

Yemileen909
12-15-2003, 09:12 AM
THANKS! VERO I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATED.

MellyMel
12-15-2003, 10:44 AM
I can tell you that after they found that there was an inmate missing, they locked it all down and began a complete search of the whole prison. The reasons... they felt he was still on the grounds or there was foul play. And if he had escaped, they needed to find out how. My boyfriend (he's in facility 2) told me that they were searching everything, including personal lockers. As they determined that he was not on certain yards/facilities, they removed those off of restriction. I have a feeling that the reason facility 3 is still on lock down is because that was the facility the inmate was housed in.

Vero211
12-16-2003, 01:49 AM
I TALKED TO MY HUSBANDS DAD TODAY AND HE TOLD ME SOME OF THE YARDS ARE STILL ON LOCKDOWN B/C OF THE TENSION BETWEEN THE WHITES AND THE BLACKS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHATS GOING ON I WISH MY HUSBAND WOULD HURRY UP AND CALL!!! I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU.

MellyMel
12-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Facility 4 has no visits for white and blacks ONLY, due to racial tension. Facility 3 no visits for ALL. The rest of the facilties are on normal program.

Yemileen909
12-16-2003, 05:32 PM
OH MY GOD!!! EVERYONE YARD 3 NOW IS ON NORMAL VISITING STATUS!! IM SO HAPPY WHEN I HEARD THE RECORDING MESSAGE ON THAT 1-800 # I GRABBED MY SON AND STARTED JUMPING UP AND DOWN, FINALLY I GET TO SEE MY MAN AND HE GETS TO MEET HIS SON. AIN'T THAT A VERY NICE X-MAS PRESENT YOU GUYS!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE.

MellyMel
12-17-2003, 11:38 AM
Yemileen909,

EXCELLENT!! I'm very happy for you. Happy Holidays back at you.:D