View Full Version : Chain Pull!!!

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 06:01 AM
OMG! I just checked my hubby's details on the County website and it says on the Disposition: "LEX - Ready for chain pull." How long does it take for him to ACTUALLY pull chain when that shows up? Or does that mean they are currently in the process of transferring him? It doesn't show under his booking information that he has actually pulled chain yet.

Aaaaah!!! I'm totally freaking out!! LOL If they can get him through LARC FAST, maybe we can visit by Christmas? That would be AWESOME!!! Trying not to get my hopes up, though. But my b-day is the end of Jan. Surely by then...

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Well, I think I'm watching it happen, because his "assigned cell" just disappeared when I refreshed the screen. :D

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact visits are THAT MUCH CLOSER!!!

whitewolf2751
12-04-2008, 06:30 AM
I hope this is it for yall, sweetie, because the sooner he leaves county and gets to Lex, then sooner he can be moved to a yard and then just get on with doing his time and come home to you and the kiddoes! :thumbsup:

Go to the VINElink website and add him to the link to be notified of any transfers. I use the email option and it always lets me know way faster than the DOC look up will have his info posted. You can track all of his movement that way.

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way! :)

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 06:36 AM
It says his custody status on Vine Link is "transferred." So, that DOES mean he pulled chain, doesn't it???

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitewolf2751
12-04-2008, 06:52 AM
Yep! You got it...he's on his way to Lex! Now it may be a few hrs (even 24 or more) before you can get his info on the DOC look up. When it does show up be sure to get the phone# and his DOC # so you can call and get updates with his processing. They've been getting them through there prttty fast lately.

Also you can call the mail room and get his exact mailing address (unit cell # etc.) so you can get one out to him ASAP to let him know 'you got his back!'

Keep us posted sweetie! :thumbsup:

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 07:01 AM
Thanks SO much for that information! I was wondering how to get a letter to him ASAP.

I wonder if we'll get to visit by Christmas? Well, if not, it's still close!! The kids are excited too! :D

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 09:02 AM
:clap::heart:"firewks:

don'twanttowait
12-04-2008, 10:52 AM
WeLL I told you girl! Sad for me though I don't understand! Why mine has not be transfered!

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 11:08 AM
I know...I've thought about you all morning, girlie! I am so sorry! Is it because he has pending charges? Is there someone he can ask?

don'twanttowait
12-04-2008, 11:14 AM
He doesn't really having pending charges? I am so sad ! Thanks for thinking of me! :cry:

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Awwwwwwww :sad&blue: :grouphug:

don'twanttowait
12-04-2008, 11:24 AM
OK county is horriable o well I can keep dreaming!

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Whitewolf, when you say they've been getting them through fast, how fast is fast? :) Can ya tell I'm anxious?? LOL

lovinlarge
12-04-2008, 03:22 PM
mommy I am happy for ya'll!!!! Keep your head up & keep on smiling.....

whitewolf2751
12-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Well mommy2three, alot will depend on what his point rating turns out to be and how fast C&P (Classification & Population) can find an empty bed and then gets it process. ALL movement within DOC has to go through Population.

But one of the gals in my support group's son was only at A&R for 8 days!
My son was only there 12 days, but sometimes for whatever reason they will get snagged up and be there for a while. I have a one of my son's friends from county that he asked me to keep track of 'on the wire' and I keep checking DOC and waiting for that email from VINe but ..na-da..and he's but been there for 8 wks now, so it all depends on each individual person.

So I can't really tell you whne he go to a yard, but if you got him added to be notified by the VINE they will let you know...so in the mean time just try not to worry. Oh and you should be able a get phone call from him if you can recieve collect calls, so maybe he'll get to call soon and can give you a few specific details.

But hey sweetie, don't be discouraged..this is 'progress'. :thumbsup:

don'twanttowait, I'm so sorry your man didn't get go yet, but his time will come soon too.

Hi lovinlarge, PM me sometime girl! :hifive:

mommy2three
12-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Yes, this is progress and I'm VERY happy about it, but you know...for some odd reason, part of me is sad today too, because I know he's much farther away than he was. It was slightly comforting to know he was only a 20-min ride across town even if I couldn't go see him any time I wanted. And we had kind of developed a "routine" because he'd call me every night and now that's gone for now. This whole process has a way of finding nerves you didn't know you had and YANKING on them!!

yes, I can get collect calls, but I was told it would take a few days for him to get his phone list approved. Do you know anything about that?

Gary'sWife
12-04-2008, 10:36 PM
My husband got to calll his moms house (i couldnt recieve calls at the time) on the first day he was at LARC. He is still there right now, He usually calls everynight unless they let them out to late or dont let them out at all. But they have to wait in line and there are only 2 phones so some nights you may not get a call. It sucks! I was used to talking to Gary like 3-5 times a day!! He's been there 16 days today. He said his old cellmate was there for like 20 some days.. But he also said they sent a bunch of people to Lawton today and they have been moving some everyday it seemed like, Hopefully he will be moved soon! Im so ready to see him it's been 20 days since our last visit.. Thats the longest we have not been able to see each other in 2 and 9 months!!!

irshnrse
12-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Mommy-Yay!!!! What great news! Sorry I am delayed in the congrats! I had surgery this week, so I have been kinda MIA!
WooHoo for y'all!