View Full Version : No Christmas Visit...

caprione
12-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Yes, I am back to cry a bit more...sigh. Remember our Sunday (free) busses got cancelled last week Saturday (even though travel was fine for Sunday)?....We were all led to believe they'd reschedule...my information is that they have always, in the past, rescheduled these cancellations for the following week or at least for later in the month. After keeping us all wondering and waiting until today (and WE had to keep doing the calling, even though they said they'd call us) I just found out from another rider that they are NOT rescheduling December bus. That means a whole da*** lot of us won't see our men at all for Christmas. What a bummer...sigh .
Say a prayer for our guys and for us, too.
Yes, we will deal with it as we always do and January will get here and there are lots of things to focus on and be grateful for but it's still a big time disappointment for so many of us who don't have other ways to get to our guys...sigh.
Caprione

trescheek
12-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Sorry to hear that there won't be a Christmas visit ... that stinks big time! :(

Hanksmom
12-11-2003, 04:55 PM
sorry to hear that. I know how you feel I won't be seeing him until after christmas either

72 COWL
12-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Dat SUCKS!

outlawsdeb
12-11-2003, 07:29 PM
I know how you feel...I won't be able to see him for about 5 Christmases

caprione
12-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Deb,

thanks, that sure puts things in perspective. Ashamed of myself for whining, we are among the lucky ones who see each other monthly. I am so sorry your seperation will be so long...sigh.
Caprione