View Full Version : ~* November Chit Chat *~

PTO-110524
11-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Holy cow, itís November already?

Where did the year go [you] ?

Itís time for turkey with dressing

and warm pumpkin pie.

Come in, get warm, and put your feet up.

Donít forget to grab your favorite refreshment!!
:cheers:

Loving My Papi
11-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Happy November
Ladies
:jump::yay::jump::yay:
I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
:lovestruck::D:lovestruck:

lilmamasd
11-01-2008, 05:06 PM

Where did the year go lilmamasd ?

and warm pumpkin pie.

i know... RITE!?!.... :beer: time is just a fLYin... seems like it was just last week when i was posting on this thread... but its been a whole year since my BOO BOO left and went 2 dang oL ISP (Ironwood) & now its just a matter of weeks tiL he gets back down here 2 DONOVAN!!! :yay:(YaY) :yay:i Miss My oLD thread... :grouphug: ... hey ms. LADY, thanx 4 the shout out... :rock:see and talk 2 yaLL soon!!! :wave:

randomvisitor
11-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Aliferswife, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special, most appreciated during this lonely, confusing time! A big online hug to you!

his#1 bball fan
11-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Aliferswife, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special, most appreciated during this lonely, confusing time! A big online hug to you!
I second that!!! :):D I'm so happy this year is almost over :) Have a great weekend ladies and hope you got/get to visit your loved ones this first week of November :)

DYANNA1
11-02-2008, 01:00 PM
[quote=aliferzwife;4125976]Holy cow, itís November already?

Where did the year go DYANNA1 ?

and warm pumpkin pie.

This is my favorite time of the year-especially when the weather is colder-like this weekend-hope all is well for everyone here and your loved ones- thanks aliferswife- you started my day off nice- MMM have you ever tried pumpkin enpanadas? my favorite- God bless all

gothica
11-03-2008, 09:47 AM
visiting was nice this pass sunday, quiet in 2/3 not very croweded, it wasn;t crowded in the morining when we first got there also in the parking lot at 730am, sundays are nice!! the special was cheeseburger so you know the guys liked that one!! the pizza was good too. it was overcast and drizzle just a bit, kidna romatic, you know me. we stay outside all day. they cut visiting time by 5 minutes, not bad, last week was 10 minutes.

gothica
11-03-2008, 05:45 PM
The last hour
i look up and see thats its 2pm
i am starting to stress
i get up to get your last drink
you eat the food that remains
its 230pm
it feels like the day flew by
"watch the show on thrusday"
" of course, its our family nite, i will be there with you"
" write to me baby"
" i always do mi amor"
" i'll call you on Wednesday"
" i will be there waiting for your call"
245pm
i want to cry
i look at you alittle harder
i squeeze your hand tight
i don 't want to let go
3pm
" visit is over !!!!"
we walk to the door
your kiss full of passion as if it were the last time
" i love you baby"
" me too mi amor"
" drive safe"
i go towards the door only to turn around one last time for a quick peck and to see your smile
i walk out to get my slip and i catch you walking out the back door
you take my heart with you

GOTHICA

Loving My Papi
11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
My boo came from Ironwood, too. I kinda miss visiting him at ISP, but I heard it's much better at Donovan, so I can't wait for our first visit... which is on Thanksgiving day. Yay!!!! :D

i know... RITE!?!.... :beer: time is just a fLYin... seems like it was just last week when i was posting on this thread... but its been a whole year since my BOO BOO left and went 2 dang oL ISP (Ironwood) & now its just a matter of weeks tiL he gets back down here 2 DONOVAN!!! :yay:(YaY) :yay:i Miss My oLD thread... :grouphug: ... hey ms. LADY, thanx 4 the shout out... :rock:see and talk 2 yaLL soon!!! :wave:

Loving My Papi
11-03-2008, 07:34 PM
That sounds soooo good :drool:. Where do they sell those????

have you ever tried pumpkin enpanadas? my favorite- God bless all

his#1 bball fan
11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
*Gothica~you hit that one right on the nail :) Thank you!
*Lovin my papi~congrats on your first visit at Donovan. I keep hearing visiting is great here compared to other prisons. And the pumpkin empanadas you can get at pretty much any mexican bakery :)
* Dyanna~those are my favorite too!! I'm gonna have to request them at my neighborhood's panaderia becuz they don't have them right now....booo!

For you ladies that have visited during the holidays~how busy will it be Thanksgiving weekend do you think?:confused:

DYANNA1
11-04-2008, 12:58 AM
[quote=Loving My Papi;4133004]That sounds soooo good :drool:. Where do they sell those????

they usually have them in mexican bakeries - i make my own tho- my dad brought me home 3 giant pumpkins;)im gonna make some this weekend

DYANNA1
11-04-2008, 01:09 AM
his #1 b-ball fan-i learned how to make them from my ex-mother -in-law-i make them every thanksgiving- i wish i could visit my honey for thr holidays but he lost his visiting privleges - he was supposed to get out early december but his date is now middle of January- God willing-

Bri Johnson
11-04-2008, 01:02 PM
yeah, THANX GOTHICA, for reminding me how much i miss him =( ! but you forgot to add the fact that we were stalkers this weekend =)! i wish i knew how crowded it is going to be on thanksging day. THAT MEANS WE GOTTA LEAVE BY 2 GOTHICA.... hahaha. happy november all!

bernadette
11-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks aliferzwife for starting my thread
Happy birtday and anniversies to all in this month
come in get comfy and enjoy our monthy chat

gothica
11-04-2008, 02:50 PM
it will not be crowded on thanksgiving, i was there last year and i have been in a prison for the last 6 years on thanksgiving and none are crowded that day nor xmas nor new years

Loving My Papi
11-04-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm gonna have to find me a mexican bakery ;). I've never heard of any around Pasadena, but I'm sure they have some in surrounding cities.

they usually have them in mexican bakeries - i make my own tho- my dad brought me home 3 giant pumpkins;)im gonna make some this weekend

his#1 bball fan
11-05-2008, 05:48 PM
To any newcomers visiting for the first time at Donovan...I just wanted to add that now you cannot wear any DC name brand anything...clothes, shoes etc. For those of you who do not know what DC is, it is a skater's brand. Not sure if its just a Donovan issue or state wide issue...but don't wear it or else the CO's will send you back to change. I've seen it happen already. Just want to save you folks a trip from having to go back and change :)

bernadette
11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi everyone
well the weekend is here already
hope everyone had a great week
and for those who are visiting is weekend drive safely
and enjoy your visit

gothica
11-07-2008, 03:16 PM
you guys be careful, its gonna rain on sunday and its cold too!!! taken my coat jijiijiji bri!!! take your coat girl!!!

Bri Johnson
11-08-2008, 01:33 PM
now gothica, you know the only coat i own is the vintage one. i'm gonna try my sweater. i hope it doesnt rain! rainy days are meant for popcorn and old movies! not driving 2 hous on the freeway! WE'RE STALKERSSSSS!

Ike's_Wife
11-09-2008, 08:56 AM
November 26th is our 8 year anniversary! I miss him & I love him soooooo much! Have a great month ladies and hopefully december comes as fast as november did!

Thanks aliferzwife for starting my thread
Happy birtday and anniversies to all in this month
come in get comfy and enjoy our monthy chat

bernadette
11-09-2008, 03:45 PM
To any newcomers visiting for the first time at Donovan...I just wanted to add that now you cannot wear any DC name brand anything...clothes, shoes etc. For those of you who do not know what DC is, it is a skater's brand. Not sure if its just a Donovan issue or state wide issue...but don't wear it or else the CO's will send you back to change. I've seen it happen already. Just want to save you folks a trip from having to go back and change :)

thanks for the update
i still think the cdcr wants us all the be nuns

his#1 bball fan
11-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Ike's Wife~happy early anniversary! Our anniversary is coming up soon here too and I'm going to try my hardest to make it as special as I can for us.

Bernadette~I totally agree!! Everytime I look at something cutesy in my closet I put it away cuz I know chances are I'll be sent back to change :rolleyes:

Ike's_Wife
11-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Thank you! That means alot! I hope you two have a VERY special anniversary :o:)!!!

Ike's Wife~happy early anniversary! Our anniversary is coming up soon here too and I'm going to try my hardest to make it as special as I can for us.

Bernadette~I totally agree!! Everytime I look at something cutesy in my closet I put it away cuz I know chances are I'll be sent back to change :rolleyes:

bernadette
11-10-2008, 07:50 PM

its that way at all the prisons
i have two closets
one for work and fun and church
and one for my prison visits

when is your anniversry

gothica
11-11-2008, 10:45 AM
sunday 11-09-08 was very cold and winday and cloudy, it sprinkle a bit so it was kinda romantic being out in the patio for that. the special was a steak,fries and salad and the price was loco it was for 11 dolllars, they are getting so expensive. it was quiet in the morninng by the afternoon it got crowcded in 2/3 and people had to double up and we have two rooms for visiting too. i had to double up with this crazy couple but it was fun!!!!!! i got to the carline around 610am and i was way up in the front, about 5 cars up from the flashing sign. = )

JustNoBody
11-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Crazy couple? Did you have to sit with Bri ? :) I am coming to give you a hug on Sunday Gothica :)

Bri Johnson
11-11-2008, 11:27 AM
crazy couple, huh? well..... if you sat out in the patio all day like you're supposed to , then my socks wouldnt have blinded your eyes!!!!! and you know they ate it up (conversation). YOU KNOW YOU LUV US!!!!
and NOBODY..... yes she's takling about me. she has nerve, doesnt she? =D

gothica
11-11-2008, 12:25 PM
bri you are a brat and nobodys i miss ya, we will not be there this weekend, doin my baja weekend.but will i be seeing you soon then? oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa miss ya lots !!!! it not the same without you nobody. i'm stuck with weirdo bri jijiji

Bri Johnson
11-11-2008, 05:21 PM
jealousy is not a good color on you, gothica! =)

gothica
11-12-2008, 09:29 AM
nobody did you just read bri? what a brat jijijij, trying to hang in there until i am with my pelon again, miss him something badddddddddd. he be ok, he spoiled.

gothica
11-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Until We Meet Again

keeping busy to make the days go by faster
working out
reading
spending time with friends and family
doin errands
you are always with me cus I share those moments with you in my letters

monday tuesday wednesday, can sunday come by alittle faster please?

Afterwork, heading straight for the mailbox for some emotional relief
I wonder if you really know how your letters keep me goin until I am in your arms again
I read your letters, sometimes I cry, sometimes I go “ whateverrrrr” but most of the time I smile and miss you lots
In the evening when the phone rings, I hope its you callin
The sound of your voice conforts me

I do what I have to do to keep busy

Until we meet again

Gothica

Bri Johnson
11-12-2008, 06:55 PM
aaawwwwwwww! DONT YOU KNOW THE HOLIDAYS ARE EMOTIONAL ENOUGH.... WITHOUT YOU MAKING IT MORE OBVIOUS! luved it!

MiRatoncitoR
11-16-2008, 04:08 PM

Where did the year go MiRatoncitoR ?

and warm pumpkin pie.

Hello !
I barely got to read the thread :eek:

I hope everyone is having a good month

This year has gone sooo fast , even though the time my love has been in there seems like forever... he comes out in January thats about 60 days give or take away !!!! :D

Unfortunately I dont get to see him, last time was around 4 mos ago, i try to be positive and think that us not seeing each other for so long is just going to make our reunion a billion times more special I MISS HIM SO MUCH

Like he mentioned in his letter:
He going to miss Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Years.... I told him we'll have holiday marathon when he comes home :thumbsup:
He also asked to go out dancing

As to me I m grabbing some warm Cider ... What about you ladies ???

bernadette
11-17-2008, 10:56 AM
that is so funny a holiday marthon. i would have never thought about that one
congrats on him coming home soon :cheers:

i am grabbing some hot tea

his#1 bball fan
11-17-2008, 04:48 PM
its that way at all the prisons
i have two closets
one for work and fun and church
and one for my prison visits

when is your anniversry

Dec 15th is our anniversary. And I wish I had room for 2 closets...LOL...when my love comes home I'm taking all my prison "attire" and donating it to the Goodwill :) And all those sports bras I had to get..well...those I guess I could keep using for the gym ;) Have a great week everyone!

gothica
11-18-2008, 10:12 AM
hey bri i know you miss your man, but do not worry chica, we back on track goin every week starting this week! miss my man something baddddd we spoil each other everyweekend miss that.

Bri Johnson
11-18-2008, 10:25 AM
STALKERS ..... I SAY!!! i know, i miss my hubb too! cant wait for sunday, it seems like its never going to come.

gothica
11-18-2008, 02:54 PM
i don't care
who you are
where you from
what you did

as long as you love me - back street boys

Bri Johnson
11-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Whaaaaaaatttttttttttt????????????????????????????? ??
Did you say "backstreet boys"?

gothica
11-18-2008, 04:49 PM
its not the group loca, its the wordsssssssss of the song, am i the only romantic in here? jajajjjajaj:eek:

Bri Johnson
11-18-2008, 06:42 PM
i guess soooo! hahahaha LMAO!

gothica
11-23-2008, 08:36 PM
wellllllllll visiting was nice today, not that many people waiting in the 8am hour bus ride to processing, 2/3 visiting rooms were not full at all. weather was niceeeee, overcast in the morning, sunny in afternoon with windy breeze. special was chicken adobe, and poly seeds jajajaj, i enjoyed then atleast. ladiesssssssss food man is goin to be there on thanksgiving and he will have turkey with mash potatoes. i remember last year , it was alright, nothing to die for. last year visitng was not crowded at all that day, but the weekend after watch out!!! xmas and new years is the same.
i had a nice visit, bri just had too too much red bull, dang it girlllllllllllllllllllll

bernadette
11-28-2008, 11:24 AM
happy belated thanksgiving everyone