View Full Version : November CCF Chat/Lounge

LuvandLaughsCA
11-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Welcome [you] to the CCF November chat/lounge. :)

Another month is gone...leaves are changing colors, fall is in the air and Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

Come on in and relax with us. :thumbsup:

johanssons_babe
11-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Yeah! Its November!!! One month closer!!! Hope all is well...

I posted something last night in the October Lounge about any info reguarding visiting Shafter CCF--- Im going tomorrow!!

Tamitha
11-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Yea! But December 28th still seems so far away! :( But Sunday doesn't seem that far and that's my next visit! :)

johanssons_babe
11-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Is so nice to be able to visit him!! Its even better to be able to touch his hands, hair, arms--- and to see him smile, I love it all!!!! I was able to see him two times so far.. last Sunday and yesterday (FRIDAY).. Im going to visit every friday---its not to bad of a drive and gas to see him is way cheaper than 12.75 each conversation!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!!

Tamitha
11-09-2008, 09:17 PM
I pay just under 5 dollars for each call. But they are only 15 minutes.

johanssons_babe
11-10-2008, 07:18 PM
My calls are only 15 min too... but the rate is 3.65 to connect/1st min and 65 cents every min after. I dont know if I can get it cheaper through global tel link--pre paid or anyother phone service BECAUSE they tell you exactly how much it will be before you accept each call. I am billed already through global tel link.. I wish the calls were cheaper!! Oh well, it only takes full tank to go see him and that only cost me 25 dollars!! County phone calls were way cheaper!

Just another monday-- its nice a chilly tonight :)

How is EVERYONE today??