View Full Version : Didn't know where to post!

peapie32
10-31-2008, 04:52 PM
Hi all!

I didn't know where to post, but I am so excited!!!!! My son who has been at Wallens Ridge (Level 5) for 2 years was recently approved for a transfer to a level 4. However, his counselor put in a good word for him since he has not caught any charges in those 2 years, he's been working the whole time and trying to get his GED. So.... He called today from Pocahontas, which is a level 3!!!! So not only did he already get moved, but it's one level lower than he thought!!!!!!!! :D We are sooooo excited. It only shaves an hour off from visiting him, but we are so happy for him!!!!!! I just wanted to share this with y'all!

Smiles!

harasubam
11-02-2008, 09:39 AM
congrats that great my man is at pocahontas too.

LeaAnn
11-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Congrats!

dwfighterva
11-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Awesome!! :yay:

tictoctictoc
11-03-2008, 07:19 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!! Best wishes to your son!

hiswife050505
11-10-2008, 01:29 PM
my man is a pocahontas too. i really like how clean it is when we go visit. our down fall on visits is that it is 6 hours away. even though pocahontas is a level 3 facility there are people in all levels there, even before all of the closings started. it was because they have so much space there. my husband said there are alot of people there from wyoming that are level 5. the people there are really nice. atleast both times i was there...there were extremely nice.

myersp0870
11-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi all!

I didn't know where to post, but I am so excited!!!!! My son who has been at Wallens Ridge (Level 5) for 2 years was recently approved for a transfer to a level 4. However, his counselor put in a good word for him since he has not caught any charges in those 2 years, he's been working the whole time and trying to get his GED. So.... He called today from Pocahontas, which is a level 3!!!! So not only did he already get moved, but it's one level lower than he thought!!!!!!!! :D We are sooooo excited. It only shaves an hour off from visiting him, but we are so happy for him!!!!!! I just wanted to share this with y'all!

Smiles!

Congratulations on such good news!! It seems as if we wait and wait and then it happens all of a sudden!! An hour off the drive is better than none or better than adding to what you already drive. Good luck to you all!:thumbsup:

jeswannabhiswyf
11-11-2008, 05:41 PM
Congrat!!!!!!! That is good news.

peapie32
11-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Awww!!! Thanks for all the love! That's what I like about this forum! I feel so lucky to have found it!!! Based on some comments, I'm assuming it's not such a big deal visiting, as far as getting in?