View Full Version : Any advice on 1st visit to CFRC East?

maxie
10-23-2008, 01:13 PM
First visit to CFRC East will be this Saturday. Any advice on what it's like to visit there?? Thanks!

RoJo'sMom
10-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Unfortunately we never got to visit there, we have the privlage of going up to Tallahassee:D. BUT, if this is your first visit since he has been in prison, prepare for the emotions. I was so so so happy to see him in person and touch him, hug him, just look at my boy, and see his smile, hear his laugh while being in the same room. We both got teary eyed first seeing each other because we were so happy. I was really really taken off guard by the emotions on the 3rd and last day of visitation:confused:(labor day weekend-he had been in county jail since aprox 3/19/08). The second visit was much easier and not as emotional. My son said to me, please Mom don't cry when you have to leave tomorrow. ME cry, hey bucko I saw tears in your eyes toooo. :oSadly but truthfully the second visit was easier. We are going back for the long 4 day visit over Thanksgiving holiday, his birthday will be December 1, the day after we leave, so don't know how easy that will be. I am taking his girlfriend and her little boy, who calls my son Daddy, soooooooooo this will be interesting. Good Luck and enjoy! enjoy! enjoy! !:yes: