View Full Version : Info on RCCC in Elk Grove & Sac Main Jail

lil brat
10-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Can anyone please tell me reasons for RCCC sending an inmate back to Sac main jail before sentence is complete? He was sentenced 2 weeks ago & has been at RCCC for about a week. No one at either place will tell me anything and my cell phone isn't set up for collect calls so I cant even talk to him. Its hard enough losing someone in the first place but not knowing whats going on with him is killing me. Please, any info you may have will be really, really appreciated!!
Thank You!:confused:

patswife4-ever
10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Can anyone please tell me reasons for RCCC sending an inmate back to Sac main jail before sentence is complete? He was sentenced 2 weeks ago & has been at RCCC for about a week. No one at either place will tell me anything and my cell phone isn't set up for collect calls so I cant even talk to him. Its hard enough losing someone in the first place but not knowing whats going on with him is killing me. Please, any info you may have will be really, really appreciated!!
Thank You!:confused:

My hubby went back and forth from RCCC to Sac because he had court dates.

Could that be why they are sending him back? Does he have anything else that he needs to take care of?

lil brat
10-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Thank you so much for replying. No he has no more court dates everything was already taken care of. Can you tell me what a 'social visit' is-is that between the glass?

patswife4-ever
10-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Thank you so much for replying. No he has no more court dates everything was already taken care of. Can you tell me what a 'social visit' is-is that between the glass?

Is this at RCCC or Sac Main Jail?

If it is at RCCC, AND he is on the Honor side, you get to sit outside at the picnic tables, across from each other. You can hold hands all day long! :D YOu also get a kiss and a hug when you get there and when you leave. YOu can also bring in quarters or dollars for the soda machine. Again, this is if he is on the HONOR side :thumbsup: