View Full Version : ~~* October Solano Chat *~~

PTO-110524
10-01-2008, 07:14 AM
Welcome to our October Chat.

Come in, get comfy and say hello.
Autumn is here and the leaves are falling.
The holidays are just around the corner!!
Are you going to a costume party for Halloween?
Trick or Treat [you] !!

AllyM
10-01-2008, 07:46 AM
Thank you for being so on top of things aliferzwife. You are such a blessing to our PTO community!

Happy October Everyone! Blessings to all!

Ally

Drewslady149
10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
hello all it is my baby 3 b-day in two days OMG how the time flies

AllyM
10-01-2008, 09:17 PM
hello all it is my baby 3 b-day in two days OMG how the time flies
Oh it does Drewslady! My son turned 14 last month, has grown past my height (which really isn't hard to do since I'm only 5'2"), he got braces last week and his voice is cracking like I can't believe. I'm a mazed my baby isn't a baby any more... :no::no::no::dizzy: Enjoy each moment best you can they are fleeting.

Blessings, Ally

setvasq
10-01-2008, 09:56 PM
hEllO ladies.....

sxycali209
10-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Happy Fall to every1. 8 more days till I get my FV again. I'm so excited seeing as they screwed us out of out FV for July. But its all good. Cant hate, my babies coming home by next year. Just keep pushing , RIGHT......

Sassy7
10-02-2008, 09:58 PM
:D:D:DHello ladies,

I hope all of you are having a fantastic day. As for me I am now doing a truly happy dance. Things here in Houston have not worked out for me the way I had anticipated that they would. So I am moving back to Calif. I am happy. My son-in-law and daughter are happy that I am moving out of their house. And my husband is happier than all of us that I am coming back to Calif. Where as he says "I should have never left him." In any case I am a happy camper.
:D:D

AllyM
10-02-2008, 10:12 PM

I hope all of you are having a fantastic day. As for me I am now doing a truly happy dance. Things here in Houston have not worked out for me the way I had anticipated that they would. So I am moving back to Calif. I am happy. My son-in-law and daughter are happy that I am moving out of their house. And my husband is happier than all of us that I am coming back to Calif. Where as he says "I should have never left him." In any case I am a happy camper.
Congratulations! Your happy dance cheered me up. Glad things are going well for you!

Blessings, Ally

LadyBaby
10-03-2008, 04:38 PM

Sassy...I'm happy that you're happy!

LadyBaby

Sassy7
10-05-2008, 11:18 AM
AllyM and LadyBaby -- thanks for the kind thoughts. I am so excited. I will definitely miss the wonderful weather here. But to be back where I can visit my husband every weekend or so without having to fly from Houston to S. F. Bay Ares is fantastic. Hot dang it will feel soooo goooood.

Packing is a bear. But I am getting it done. It is about 85 degrees here and now. Ahhh I love the heat. My bedroom window is open and I have a slight breeze coming thru the window.

meximami707
10-05-2008, 09:28 PM
HELLA OFF SUBJECT LOL

IM STARTING SKOOL NEXT MONDAY!! WOO HOO CANT WAIT! IM HELLA XCITED NOW HOPEFULLY I CAN GET A JOB IN SF AT A LAW OFFICE OR SUMTHING! :jump::dance::clap:LOL:thumbsup:;):D

13lazyboy
10-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey ladies just on here giving a little update. My husband has been home for three weeks now. Know it isn't all gravy but he is trying. Well we got married on the 27th and it was so sereal. It was the happiest day of my life. Well everyone have a good weekend.

LadyBaby
10-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Babygurl! I am sooooo happy for you! Congrats on the wedding! There is always an adjustment period. Keep lookin' up and things will get betta! :)
Meximami! School is wassup! Do it, do it, do it! We're rootin' for ya! When you get your job out here in the City, maybe we'll get to have lunch:thumbsup:!
AllyM - sorry about the visiting situation. That always hurts!:(
Sassy - I'll holla - welcome back to the Bay (Yay) Area!!!
Well, ya'll know I'm in Sactown now visiting my love. Aside from the 49er traffic every other Sunday, it's been all good!

Love Ya'll!

LadyBaby

meximami707
10-09-2008, 09:02 PM
thanks for the good wishes! =)..

meximami707
10-10-2008, 12:56 PM
THANKS 4 THE INFO..
I GOT A CALL 2DAY AND HE TOLD ME THERE WAS A FIGHT IN THE GYM I THINK HE SAID 5 DUDES AND BEFORE THAT 3 ON 1 FIGHT, THEN WE WERE TALKING AND THE CALL ENDED! AND HE HASNT CALLED ME BACK.... KINDA WEIRD:(:sad&blue:! The phones are in the dorms on my guys yard and he has called me when they are on LD.

I don't think the visiting issue for yard 2 Hispanics has anything to do with the guy that tried to escape. I talked to my guy last night he said the escape thing is all over with. The guy was on a work crew and now he's in the hole.

Not sure what the issues are on yard 2. Might be able to call might not, IDK.

Blessings, Ally

angelbaby73
10-19-2008, 12:04 AM
Happy holidays everyone! one year almost behind us! keep strong and keep the faith =)

13lazyboy
10-21-2008, 09:35 AM
I hope everyone gets to see there men soon.

fletchwifey
10-23-2008, 03:15 PM
hello everyone is there vists for solano this weekin

littlemama143
10-23-2008, 03:31 PM
There are no visits for yards 1 & 2 buildings 1 through 12 including h dorm also no visits for noncontact. :(

hello everyone is there vists for solano this weekin

PTO-110524
10-23-2008, 06:36 PM
But there IS visiting for the other yards. :thumbsup:

jp2112
10-24-2008, 02:11 PM
does that mean that dorm 18 is okay to visit

PTO-110524
10-24-2008, 02:31 PM
does that mean that dorm 18 is okay to visit

The only yards not getting visiting are Yards 1 and 2, which are the level 3 yards. :thumbsup:

PTO-110524
10-29-2008, 12:34 PM
I'm sure most of you have figured out that I moved a lot of post from this thread to the Lockdown Discussion Thread. Somehow that thread was inadvertently soft deleted and I didn't want you to have to use your chat thread to discuss lockdowns, so.....if you got a lot of PM's it was just because I'm trying to move most of those post over to that thread.

:thumbsup: