View Full Version : **October CCF Chat/Lounge**

LuvandLaughsCA
10-01-2008, 08:01 AM
Welcome [you] to the October CCF chat .....

October is here and fall is in the air. We are another month closer to a birthday, anniversary, or maybe even a homecoming.

Come on in, relax and chat with us.

bambam618
10-01-2008, 10:10 PM
woo hoo it's october!!!!!!!!!! :yay: one less month!!!

johanssons_babe
10-02-2008, 08:42 PM
One more month closer to him being home!!!~

His birthday is this month.... I want to make it special even though he can't be here and I can't be with him. Any suggestions :)

I hope everyone is having a GREAT thursday!!

chicanita5
10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
hey my birthday is this month too
I sugest you could send him a card everyday until his birthday and on the last one you could send him some sexy pictures just a thought:)

One more month closer to him being home!!!~

His birthday is this month.... I want to make it special even though he can't be here and I can't be with him. Any suggestions :)

I hope everyone is having a GREAT thursday!!

johanssons_babe
10-06-2008, 02:55 AM
Thats what i was thinking :) When is your birthday?? Any exciting plans?

chicanita5
10-07-2008, 11:59 AM
the 29th

just goin to universal studios with my son and some friends it's not the same with him not being here i will wait until nex year and have a party i will be 30 then and he will be by my side

Thats what i was thinking :) When is your birthday?? Any exciting plans?

johanssons_babe
10-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Well unuversal should be fun.. I havent been there is so long. I was telling someone recently that I wanted to go and ride the E.T. ride... that was always my FAVORITE attraction, I loved how ET said your name at the end...then my friend told me they took E.T. out a LOOOOONG time ago :) Happy EARLY birthday... Next year sounds amazing.... I cant wait to have my babe home next year too so I can spoil him :)

SOOOOO TODAY he told me he was sending out a visitor form!!! Im so happy because since he left county(June 16,08) he told me and his family he didnt want visits. He said contact visits would be to hard. HE FINALLY changed his mind! IM SO happy!

WHAT A great day. Hope everyones week is going well :)

chicanita5
10-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Im happy for you that you are finally going to see him
yah the E.T. ride has not been their for a long time I think they replaced it with the Simpson ride cant wait to get on that one

The visiting form usually takes about 2 weeks to get approve so be patient i know its hard to be.
He just was to acting tuff He must of felt lonley:(

Well unuversal should be fun.. I havent been there is so long. I was telling someone recently that I wanted to go and ride the E.T. ride... that was always my FAVORITE attraction, I loved how ET said your name at the end...then my friend told me they took E.T. out a LOOOOONG time ago :) Happy EARLY birthday... Next year sounds amazing.... I cant wait to have my babe home next year too so I can spoil him :)

SOOOOO TODAY he told me he was sending out a visitor form!!! Im so happy because since he left county(June 16,08) he told me and his family he didnt want visits. He said contact visits would be to hard. HE FINALLY changed his mind! IM SO happy!

WHAT A great day. Hope everyones week is going well :)

johanssons_babe
10-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Im happy for you that you are finally going to see him
yah the E.T. ride has not been their for a long time I think they replaced it with the Simpson ride cant wait to get on that one

The visiting form usually takes about 2 weeks to get approve so be patient i know its hard to be.
He just was to acting tuff He must of felt lonley:(

THANKS!! Im so happy too!! I used to see him every weekend in county but he warned us before he left for reception that he didnt want visitors when he got mainlined. He said he just wanted to do his time and that contact visit would be hard on him.. glad he finally changed his mind. As soon as I get the form I am seding it back it~ two weeks isn't to bad.. I can deal with that!!! I just want to see him!!!

chicanita5
10-10-2008, 10:36 AM
I know how that feels i was like that too it was about 5 months since i have sine him or touched him
just remember when you do go see him you ony get two kisses in the beginning and at the end so if i was you make them good lol lol :DTHANKS!! Im so happy too!! I used to see him every weekend in county but he warned us before he left for reception that he didnt want visitors when he got mainlined. He said he just wanted to do his time and that contact visit would be hard on him.. glad he finally changed his mind. As soon as I get the form I am seding it back it~ two weeks isn't to bad.. I can deal with that!!! I just want to see him!!!

JewelryTears
10-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Since Feb. this year I've been saying I can't wait until October and HERE IT IS!!! AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDD my man gets out on Friday the 17th!!! THAT'S THIS FRIDAY!!!! We are getting married the day he gets out!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm so excited I just might die, cry or flip out or something!!!:D

johanssons_babe
10-12-2008, 01:31 AM
HOW EXCITING!!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!! October is finally here and now you only have 6 more days!!!! Where r u going to get married at??

chicanita5
10-14-2008, 02:35 PM
congrats!!!!!
the 17th its getting closed by the hr a bet you cant sleep at night waiting for the day to come :D

Since Feb. this year I've been saying I can't wait until October and HERE IT IS!!! AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDD my man gets out on Friday the 17th!!! THAT'S THIS FRIDAY!!!! We are getting married the day he gets out!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm so excited I just might die, cry or flip out or something!!!:D

johanssons_babe
10-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I JUST GOT My visiting form!!!! I'll be sending it out tomorrow!!

Tamitha
10-15-2008, 09:46 AM
I got mine yesterday and sent it out yesterday! JohannsensBabe, where is yours? Mine is Desert View MCCF. Let's see how quick they move! :)

johanssons_babe
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Tamitha-- He is at Shafter CCF... He told me the process was about 10-14 days. Well thats what the guys are telling him. I'll keep you posted... How far are you from MCCF??

JewelryTears
10-15-2008, 11:15 PM
AHHHH!!!! He's supposed to get out in less than 36 hours and he gets a stupid letter from his case manager saying that they are unsure whether his terms were to be served concurrent or consequtive...his paper work that he signed says CONCURRENT, what they hell are they so confused about!! LET HIM OUT ALREADY!!! I hope they still let him out. I'm so worried :(:(

johanssons_babe
10-15-2008, 11:19 PM
AHHHH!!!! He's supposed to get out in less than 36 hours and he gets a stupid letter from his case manager saying that they are unsure whether his terms were to be served concurrent or consequtive...his paper work that he signed says CONCURRENT, what they hell are they so confused about!! LET HIM OUT ALREADY!!! I hope they still let him out. I'm so worried :(:(

I'm sorry!! Well hopefully everything will be okay and he will get out when he is supposed to!! Maybe the case worker is just making sure of all the paperwork!! I hope it al works out for you two!! Keep me updated!! Try not to stress out to much...

Tamitha
10-16-2008, 09:53 AM
My BF was at Shafter 2 years ago. As I recall they approved it pretty fast and the guards there were very nice to me. I'm in Ventura county. So I'm about 2 hours from Central Valley I believe. You?

Tamitha
10-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Jewelrytears, it's standard for them to double check all credits and calculations before they release him. From what I understand they check it the day before they release him or that morning, it's part of the process. Just breathe and assume the best. No reason to stress over things that haven't happened. That's what makes us all crazy!! ;)

johanssons_babe
10-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Tamitha--hes about 3 hours from me. The map quest said it would take me 2hours and 45 min to drive there :) So given how easy I get lost--maybe longer!! I'm going to Hawaii next week--for a week, so I am hoping when I come home I will be approved! My brother is getting married there!! My babe was supposed to come with me.. but he is going to have to settle for postcards :)

LuvandLaughsCA
10-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Tamitha--hes about 3 hours from me. The map quest said it would take me 2hours and 45 min to drive there :) So given how easy I get lost--maybe longer!! I'm going to Hawaii next week--for a week, so I am hoping when I come home I will be approved! My brother is getting married there!! My babe was supposed to come with me.. but he is going to have to settle for postcards :)

It's fairly easy to get to CCF Shafter. I was concerned when I visited there years ago but found it with ease. :thumbsup:

eckosangel
10-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh thank you for the warm welcome. My husband just got sent to Adelanto CCF. He said it is alot better than Lancaster. I am now waiting for the visiting approval it has been about a week now, I guess this is when patience is needed.

Tamitha
10-31-2008, 09:36 AM
My BF is in Desert View MCCF which I believe is right next to Adelanto CCF. It's definately a lot better than anywhere else he's been and I heard the CCF is even easier.

johanssons_babe
11-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Hey ladies I just got back from Hawaii and I just talked to him and he told me that I was APPROVED!!!!! I want to go visit him on Sunday-- I have ???'s about what you can wear. Does anyone know if Shafter CCF is open on the weekends to talk with someone about attire?? I read the sticky but I just want to make sure--- no jeans, blue shirts, tank tops short skirts.. sweaters??

Maybe someone call fill me in :)