View Full Version : Hotels near Liberty C.I.

MattsGrl84
09-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Hey...I was recently approved to visit my husband at Liberty C.I. I've never been down there before and I will be traveling from out-of-state. I've been searching for hotels online, but haven't been able to find anything. I need to make reservations before I go down there, so does anyone know of a hotel nearby I can check out? Thank you in advance for your help :)

ben's girl
09-28-2008, 04:06 PM
There are only 3 local motels. The one in Bristol is the Snowbird. There are 2 in Blountstown, The Airport and the Cherokee. Again, these are all motels. There aren't any hotels. If you want to stay in something bigger and nicer you will have to stay off I-10.

MattsGrl84
09-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Hi Ben's girl..thank you :) I will look into it and see what I can get.

Catfancy
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM
When I visited there I stayed in Quincy, off of I-10. I remember a Holiday Inn Express and a Best Western, each one about $100 per night.

RoJo'sMom
09-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I stayed in Tallahassee off I-10 exit 199 Monroe Street, tons to choose from. There is also a couple motels off exit 196, I believe this is Midway FL.
It is 42 miles from exit 199 and I-10 to Liberty, maybe 35 minutes.
I am looking into Marianna FL, off I-10, exit 142, there are several hotels and much cheaper than Tallahassee. Super 8, America's best value, HoJO, lots to choose from and its about 28 miles roughly to Liberty from Marianna, if my calculations are right.
I just spent the past weekend researching all these and actually the past 6 weeks. I need the most for my money. We are planning on going once a month, and Thanksgiving week will be a longer stay, since I believe this is a 4 day visitation, and Robert's 22nd birthday is the 1st, so it will be a longer visit. I have more info if you want to PM me. I am really busy with end of month stuff at work, but I will try and check back and see if there are questions you have.

ben's girl
09-30-2008, 05:56 PM
How could I forget Marianna?!?! That's where I first stayed when I first started visiting Liberty. I always stayed at the Best Western. It's just off the interstate behind McDonald's on Hwy 71. There's a Wal-Mart shopping center there and plenty of places to eat.

MattsGrl84
09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Thank you all very much! :) I was doing some research and discovered marianna just today lol. I think that is probably going to be the best bet, so I think I will call and make a reservation tomorrow afternoon. Again, thank you to everyone who responded. You all are the greatest! :D

ben's girl
09-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Just be careful when going thru all the little towns on your way to Bristol....speed traps and if it's foggy you might not see the deer on the side of the road!

bellamagnolia
07-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Has anyone stayed at any hotels near Liberty CI?

Thanks!

Vanessa

niuyoricanpr
07-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Has anyone stayed at any hotels near Liberty CI?

Thanks!

Vanessa

There's a couple but the closest one is Snowbird in Bristol, which is 10 minutes from Liberty CI. It's small but clean. Ph. # 850-643-2330. I stay there every time I visit my LO in Gulf CI. Let me know if you need additional information.:o

bellamagnolia
07-29-2013, 04:10 PM
There's a couple but the closest one is Snowbird in Bristol, which is 10 minutes from Liberty CI. It's small but clean. Ph. # 850-643-2330. I stay there every time I visit my LO in Gulf CI. Let me know if you need additional information.:o

Thanks!