View Full Version : Does he have to go on the lease?

jules123
09-17-2008, 05:38 PM
My boyfriend is currently up for parole in a few months and my question is if he paroles to my apartment is it required that he be on the lease? ANY information or your experiences with this would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!

Illest1
02-11-2009, 02:19 PM
HI, I'm going throught the same thing here. If you find out any thing Please let me know..
And Ill do the same. I put out a blog on my questions to.

thenderson
02-11-2009, 02:30 PM
My good friend is my realtor who is also a apartment locator told me because I am in an apartment I am biding on a house and I asked her if it was ok for him to be @ my address? She stated yes u do not have to put him on the lease.

parole_help_123
02-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi there, a parolee with a reserve to a home needs to be on a lease if the home sponsor has Section 8 housing. Otherwise, being on a lease and/or having the apartment approved is on a case-by-case basis, depending on the size of the apartment, surrounding neighborhood, others living in it, no pitbulls or other PO-eating dogs. Once the parolee is actually on the street, home transfers become much easier because it does not involve other agencies, for example: If a parolee is released from Worcester HOC to the Parole Board, that involves two agaencies, yes? But if a parolee paroles to an approved home and is being supervised, it's much easier to transfer to another home because it only involves the Parole Board (one agency).

rwindley22
07-10-2009, 01:09 AM
i have section 8 and will be getting married. my hunny has felonies. will he be allowed to be added to lease? will i lose my section 8? what will happen once we are married? yes he also has drug felony. if you know please respond?