View Full Version : Feds following me?

Moncrief's Girl
09-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Hello everyone~

My fiance has been living with me for about 10 months. before he got out after this last violation, i swear i thought i had feds following me around. justin (my fiance) has caught them in the act several times.
Do they watch/follow around the ones on supervised release undercover? Would they be following me around? How does that work?

HubbyInFMC
09-15-2008, 11:55 AM
I don't know this for a fact, but I fully anticipate the Feds following both of us around after he gets home. I'm sure they're just salivating at the thought that they could maybe catch him doing something. They certainly were before he was indicted. The bar we used to hang out at was near a truckstop so there were always lots of people there just passing through. For a while there were several who would really work hard to get us into a conversation. They would sit in one of their vans watching our house from the neighboring roads. They even stole our Sunday paper once. Just left the ads. I'm really looking forward (not!) to that stuff happening again. Anyway, don't be surprised if it happens to you too.

mrs.a2011
09-15-2008, 01:41 PM
im not too sure but from what my boyfriends lawyer told us they have the right to come to your house if he's living with you whenever they feel like it....it could be 3 in the morning and you have to answer the door and you have to let them in

HubbyInFMC
09-15-2008, 01:49 PM
That would probably be the PO your attorney is talking about. The feds undercover aren't going to come to your door. They'll be sneaking around and won't let you catch them. Everytime my husband approached them, they drove off. It's my understanding that if you ask them who they are, they have to tell you. But only if you can get close enough to ask them.

mrs.a2011
09-15-2008, 01:59 PM
oh yea i must of misunderstood it....really long day

Csmcgrl23
09-15-2008, 04:39 PM
What's the worry? I mean if you know they are following you and you aren't doing anything wrong...why worry? They will give up over time.

Zelda50
09-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Csmcgrl23 - You sound like the feds with the "why worry if you're not doing anything wrong?" Well, it's a drag to be under surveillance - it's a drag to be followed around - it's a drag when something you do gets misinterpreted - it's a drag when you no longer can trust anyone, including your friends, cause they might not be your friends. That said, the feds can do whatever they want these days, and if you're under supervision, you have to expect to be "under supervision" and that may include more than your P.O. watching your activities. Z.

ImANurse
09-15-2008, 08:43 PM
Just a note...they watch you WHENEVER they want to watch you, too. I've been watched ever since this case happened....home phone still tapped....

It is a drag...but be on your p's and q's

Laycee80
09-15-2008, 09:14 PM
I know that they do watch and listen whenever and whoever they want I have to agree with Zelda it sucks being watched, and I watched the government twist things. When my boyfriend was being questioned when he got arrested to try and get him to spill whatever I knew they showed him pictures of me leaving another mans house and said she's cheating on you why are you protecting her??? There was nothing to protect me about because I didnt know anything and didnt do anything but they are tricky bast*rds and I dont trust them. (I thank God he remembered what I was wearing and knew that when they took the picture he was in the car waiting for me, I hate to think that it would have caused problems in our relationship) After seeing what I have seen I just dont trust them. Be careful

nimuay
09-15-2008, 09:16 PM
Wave at them, offer them coffee! Make 'em feel silly.

ImANurse
09-15-2008, 09:18 PM
^^ Lol, that's the kind of stuff I do, lol.

AlwaysUs2011
09-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Just a note...they watch you WHENEVER they want to watch you, too. I've been watched ever since this case happened....home phone still tapped....

It is a drag...but be on your p's and q's

How do you know your phone is tapped? I have been suspicious that mine is. Don't they have to tell you though, or no because it's the feds? I think this because only things that have been said on my phone they know?

bow-hunter
11-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Depending on what he was charged for and what the Feds think he knows,they are probably following him and you. I am speaking from experience also.I was charged with posession wt intent on Oct 1st and the Feds are watching every move me and my Fiance are making. I have caught them many times and they are about to the point of not hidding anymore.My advice, don't do ANYTHING that would give them an advantage and you guys may as well have some fun with them. Take a long pointless drive, go to weird places, take a joy ride at 2 in the morning,etc. Whatever you do, DO NOT MAKE NEW FRIENDS NOW!!!! I have had 3 people that I have never saw before in my life try to strike up conversations about bow hunting and scuba diving(my passions) I found out later that one is on the TBI drug task force. These people are sneaky so be carefull.

stacyb78
11-16-2008, 06:47 PM
From what i understand, when my fiance, or husband by then, gets out. they will be watching us ALLLLL the time for at least a few months at the beginning. Im not worried cause we will show them he is dong nothing. but still its gonna suck to get pulled over for no reason and all that.

MamiLuvsPapi
11-17-2008, 02:17 PM
How do you know your phone is tapped? I have been suspicious that mine is. Don't they have to tell you though, or no because it's the feds? I think this because only things that have been said on my phone they know?

When I call my voicemail on my cell phone, I have to enter the PIN. I never set it up to do this, it just started asking me for it around the time Papi was arrested. I called the phone company to try to get the "extra security" turned off so I wouldn't have to enter my PIN every time I try to retrieve my voicemails, and they told me that it wasn't turned on and that I shouldn't have to enter my PIN. I think my phone calls are being re-routed through another number and my voicemail system is asking for my PIN because it thinks I'm calling from another number.

LadyYell
11-17-2008, 08:36 PM
How do you know if the Feds are following you around Do you speed up in residential neighborhoods or pull over and get out of your vehicle at a USA gas station? And ask what do you want?

LadyYell

kking707
11-18-2008, 08:33 PM
Please be aware, that not only do they watch you, talk to people you know, listen through your phone, etc... but they also watch you via your computer. I believe mine is and has been watched. My husband has noticed and thinks that some of our web addresses are re-routed. I know They can come up with things you wrote/emailed from years back. They can find out your passwords.
BTW, There is a big sticker on the front of my personal computer that says fbi evidence. and I'm not even the one who was under investigation.
It is not comfortable to be under investigation even when you are not the one who broke the law. (it was my son) I was scared to talk in my house, my car, on the phone, even at work. I didn't have a computer to communicate on cuz they took it, my advice.... Just be careful and do the right thing.

AlwaysUs2011
11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
It's funny you say they watch your computer because there have been blogs of mine taken down. I could never figure out why, they said nothing illegal in them. I guess maybe the feds didn't like what I had to say.. hmm interesting.

LadyYell
11-19-2008, 09:18 AM
The really scary thing about the Federal Government is that they can watch any thing without any type of notification or legal procedure so long as they "think" you're connected to or doing things connected to terrorism. Frightening, the first thing that comes to my mind is - oh just say I thought I heard some one wanting to do some terror acts on people. Then they have their excuse and do whatever.
Frightening - but in the big picture it is actually a great thing. Life and our Country is worth more than criminal activity.

LadyYell