View Full Version : James T Vaughn In Smyrna phones?

JAquaAngel
09-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Hello,

My boyfriend is getting moved to James T Vaughn Correctional Center in Smyrna today. Can you anyone tell me if its true they can only make 2 phone calls a week while they are there?:angry: That is just insane if its true. :confused: They except people not to go crazy if they do that? :eek: Is it 23 hour lockdown?????

bernadette
09-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Yes it is true that they are on 23 hour lock down my firend just got out and he could only make 2 phone calls a week

gracielatr01
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Hello,

My boyfriend is getting moved to James T Vaughn Correctional Center in Smyrna today. Can you anyone tell me if its true they can only make 2 phone calls a week while they are there?:angry: That is just insane if its true. :confused: They except people not to go crazy if they do that? :eek: Is it 23 hour lockdown?????

Is he still there?

gracielatr01
04-22-2010, 09:58 AM
I think you can mail books if they come from directly from the bookstore.
As far as phone calls how does he get in contact with you I have been writting to an inmate there for over a year. I am in Florida so was able to visit him only once. Would love to know if they have public transportatin there.
I am waitaing for his release 19 months away.:thumbsup:
Grace

Snoopyroc1
12-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Yes, my Husband is there. It depends which unit he is in. In general population you have more priviliges than in maximum security of course. If he is in the shu he gets one phone call a week and one visit a month. You are locked up 24 hrs a day. You get to come out mon, wed, and friday for one hour. My husband was in the shu now he is in the mhu. Your level goes up every 3 month if you dont cause any trouble.

Music_is_Love
09-17-2013, 11:19 AM
My fiance was moved there from Gander Hill a day or two ago. He's in MHU, not as strict as SHU, but not as free as medium/minimum security. I'm trying to add to his phone account, but I have no clue where to start. Does anyone know what company deals with their phone accounts (prepaid accounts, calling cards, etc)?

SevenYears2Go
09-20-2013, 10:08 PM
My fiance was moved there from Gander Hill a day or two ago. He's in MHU, not as strict as SHU, but not as free as medium/minimum security. I'm trying to add to his phone account, but I have no clue where to start. Does anyone know what company deals with their phone accounts (prepaid accounts, calling cards, etc)?

Offenderconnect.com