View Full Version : Rideshare to Kingston from Toronto

hotpink
09-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I realy want to see my boyfriend, I miss him and I don't drive. He is in Kingston at Collins Bay Institution. If anyone is going up to Kingston, please let me know.I live in Toronto...I will pay of course. THanks

Doin'Time
09-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Sorry, I'm not much Help for providing a ride as my Husband Has been transfered and we are now serving in BC, but we did do 5 years in the Haven and I visted every week-end. I also do not drive but was able to visit with the help of transportation provided by the John Howard Society. It was about 2 years ago and then the round trip was $30 they go every Saturday & Sunday, you need to book your seat on the Monday that you plan to go their # is 416-408-1618. And again I went about 2 years ago so I'm hoping the info is still the same, but anyway give them a call, great service, good people. Hope you make it to a visit soon.

JPOO
02-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Anyone going to Deer Ridge in Madras, Oregon? I would really like to talk to you. I will pay my share of gas, etc... etc...
Or does anyone know of a shuttle that goes there from Portland, Oregon? Any information would be nice and helpful.
Just missing my man......THANK YOU!!

DoodlePoodle
02-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Anyone going to Deer Ridge in Madras, Oregon? I would really like to talk to you. I will pay my share of gas, etc... etc...
Or does anyone know of a shuttle that goes there from Portland, Oregon? Any information would be nice and helpful.
Just missing my man......THANK YOU!!

Umm.. Oregon is not in Canada, pal.

sullyisnot
02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
I drive from Niagara to Bath pretty much every weekend

bobby41
03-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I realy want to see my boyfriend, I miss him and I don't drive. He is in Kingston at Collins Bay Institution. If anyone is going up to Kingston, please let me know.I live in Toronto...I will pay of course. THanks

Not sure if you're still looking for a ride to Collins bay... I have a friend serving time in Collins Bay, his baby mother took a bus from Toronto to Kingston run by the John Howard Society of Toronto last weekend.

It left early morning from Toronto and returned that evening. I know there was a small cost involved but don't know how much and/or where to find the schedule. You can call John Howard Society of Toronto at 416.925.4386 (I tried their web page and didn't find anything ww.johnhowardtor.on.ca)

If you don't have any luck let me know and I can ask him for more information next time he calls. I applied last month for approval to visit, but expect him to be moved to a low security facility by the time my application is approved. (I'm hoping for something closer, 2.5 hour drive to Kingston sux.)

xbarbiie
03-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Kingston Pen. $ 30 there and back
every sat & sun

schedule: http://www.johnhowardtor.on.ca/Bus%20Program/timetable%20revised%20feb%208%202008.pdf