View Full Version : Chino Cya

DAVNMARI
09-04-2008, 10:34 AM
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SOMEONE IN CHINO YA... MY BABY BROTHERS IS HERE SERVING A 35 YR SENTECE, THIS IS HIS LAST YEAR IN YA, HE SHOULD BE HEADED UPSTATE ON HIS 18TH B-DAY...

pj663
09-04-2008, 11:29 AM
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SOMEONE IN CHINO YA... MY BABY BROTHERS IS HERE SERVING A 35 YR SENTECE, THIS IS HIS LAST YEAR IN YA, HE SHOULD BE HEADED UPSTATE ON HIS 18TH B-DAY...
:wave:Hello Davnmari!!Welcome to PTO I'm sure one of our families have a loved one at Chino CYA and any questions that you may have hopefully can be answered here:) Also on PTO we have a juvenile forum for all family support and related issues http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65:thumbsup:

Again welcome to PTO:)

MAMMAS
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SOMEONE IN CHINO YA... MY BABY BROTHERS IS HERE SERVING A 35 YR SENTECE, THIS IS HIS LAST YEAR IN YA, HE SHOULD BE HEADED UPSTATE ON HIS 18TH B-DAY...MY BEST FRIEND WAS HERE FOR 9 YEARS I HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE ALOT HAD HERE WHEN HE WAS THERE AND ITS JUST COMING OUT ITS HEART BREAKING TO ME TO THINK THAT THE STAFF CAN DO WRONG THINGS TO THESE GUYS CAUSE THERE UNDER AGE AND TELL THEM THERE IN CHARGE CAUSE THERE THE STAFF AND NO ONE WILL BELIVE THEM IF THEY SAY ANYTHING

DAVNMARI
09-05-2008, 03:07 PM
My Baby Boy's Always Getting In Trouble, He's A Little Crazy You Know How That Is, But He's Pretty Much Not The Type To Take No Shhht. Damn, I Know I've Heard Stories From Other People... All I Know Is Their Visiting Days Suck... I Guess Him Cause His High Risk They Only Let Him And Others Like Him Get A Visit Through Out The Week, Not On Weekends.... Not Many People Post About The Ya's In Cali... Havent Really Seen Nothing Posted. I Cant Wait To My Baby Boy Gets Transferred Up State...

linka1
10-19-2008, 10:12 PM
My Newphew that I don't know Killed another kid same age 17 and he will not being able to see the light of day and I am thankful.

HIS_MAMMAZ
10-21-2008, 10:02 AM
I think everyone deserves a chance, and we dont know their reasons for doing what they do... No one's perfect, specially when they're teenagers...

FlOwSLaDy
11-20-2008, 12:05 AM
wow i never seen anything posted on chino ya... Crazy!! Why was the question if anyone had someone in chino ya i do? It sucks! Very very diff. From state!

HIS_MAMMAZ
11-20-2008, 01:13 PM
my sister in law (davnmari) and i had posted if anyone had someone in cya... My baby brother's there, and we just wanted to know if anyone knew about this facility... He's now waiting to go upstate, i go every other week to see him from l.a. County...