View Full Version : Car pooling/or taking a loved to see, their loved one....

ChristinaL
08-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Ok, guys and girls..

After talking to some people on this forum, I am now aware that some spouses and their children cannot get to see their loved ones, because of transportation issues.

I know I love to go see my guy, and I cannot imagine what it is like for some families not to see theirs, as in: wife/son/daughter/parents etc.

Why don't we, as a group of caring people, make it a point, to see of we can get these families up to see their loved ones.

I will start by me offering to take anyone to Lindsay on a saturday!!

Just pm me,and I will respond...

xbarbiie
09-01-2008, 01:12 AM
I will let you know, if he doesnt ruin everything :@

Thanks!

Missing Someone
09-01-2008, 10:09 AM
I take a person with me - well took - her man got out on Monday!!! I have also mentioned to a couple of the ladies there that have had car issues in the past to call me if it happens again and I will go and get them.

I feel like you do - I can't imagine not being able to go and see my love.

mochasplash
09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
be careful who you take up, you never know what other people are up to. especially if you have kids.

and from personal experience, unless your out to make friends, keep car pooling strictly car pooling. it'll save you drama, gossip and other people knowing every little bit of gossip they can throw around.

xbarbiie
09-01-2008, 07:24 PM
How does the splitting of price normally goes for car-pooling, never experienced it before/..?

butterfly16
09-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Personally I would not recommend it

With the high price of gas it's certainly something we want to do and hey I like helping people but based on my experiences when you travel with somebody you are taking a huge risk.

The guards always think you are up to something. God forbid if they are and they get caught then you will also suspect as well.

I'm there for my man I'm not gonna risk my visits ever again.

ChristinaL
09-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Personally I would not recommend it

With the high price of gas it's certainly something we want to do and hey I like helping people but based on my experiences when you travel with somebody you are taking a huge risk.

The guards always think you are up to something. God forbid if they are and they get caught then you will also suspect as well.

I'm there for my man I'm not gonna risk my visits ever again.

I agree with you, but, it seems like you had a bad experience, I have taken many myself as well, but no problems so far. I am so totally there for my man too. But, if I ever experience something that is not right..... The rides are non exitant............

ChristinaL
09-16-2008, 08:22 PM
How does the splitting of price normally goes for car-pooling, never experienced it before/..?

I have never asked any of the women for gas money, as I a am going up there any way. I need and want to see my guy, so, it's indifferent really. I'm going up there.??

xbarbiie
09-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Thts not what you previously said: $ 15 since gas isnt cheap.

ChristinaL
09-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Thts not what you previously said: $ 15 since gas isnt cheap.

i think our wires may have been crossed and all intentions, misunderstood..