View Full Version : Questions About Sending Packages to DVI (Tracy)

*Johnnys*Wifey*
08-25-2008, 11:54 AM
My husband is in reception at DVI. He is now able to receive packages. I was trying to send him packages throught jpay. It said I need his privilage group. His counsler told me his in D. Im still a lil confused, is that the outside dorm?? If anyone knows or can give any info on when they've sent packages that be helpful. Thanx!

patswife4-ever
08-25-2008, 01:34 PM
If he is still in reception, they cannot get quarterly packages. they must be mainlined to get a quarterly. You can send him a stationery package with paper, pens, envelopes and stamps.

*Johnnys*Wifey*
08-25-2008, 01:45 PM
I did that already. But I was trying to make sure, because on jpay when you click on send inmate a package it usually says u cannot send this inmate a package and now it lets me. So ionno.. Thanx though. I might just send him a money order.

patswife4-ever
08-25-2008, 02:52 PM
priviledge group lets you know what type of package he can get. A/B can get one quarterly package EACH quarter. Other levels I think can only get one package a year. Although if he is in reception, he is not allowed a package. Also, if you want to pick out stuff to send him, I would suggest access securepak. I know with Jpay, they are premade packages. With access, you get to pick what to send him in the package.