View Full Version : Is anyone going to visit their loved ones on thansgiving

ahearna
11-26-2003, 08:22 AM
Just wondering if it gets really crowded in the visiting rooms during Holidays. Im thinking since thansgiving is pretty much a holiday to stay home eat and be merry not to many will go and visit. I am because this will be the first holiday without him and I know im going to get depressed being with my family seeing all the married couples and me having to show up alone. So better spent with my man, hugging and kissing before going to my families house. Any one out here planning to visit this thrusday too.

dragnbaby2003
11-26-2003, 08:27 AM
Yes I am planning on visiting Mike Tomorrow ...for a few hours before I go the the Thanksgiving feast at my families house...I feel a little guilty though...leaving him behind to go and, pig out....but, one day he will be able to join us and, that is what I will have to keep reminding myself...atleast I get to see him on Thanksgiving day...

msveggie
11-26-2003, 01:24 PM
I am going to spend the first half of the day at my boyfriends prison and the second half of the day at my son's prison. It will be a long day but I will be with both of them. My younger son will be at home alone though. I feel bad but they need me too.

kdiamondz
11-26-2003, 02:14 PM
My son and I will visit my husband on Thanksgiving.
He is my son't step dad and this has become a sort of tradition.
The two of them love to double team me.:D

haswtch
11-26-2003, 03:49 PM
I wish I could! I'm bringing my kids to my Mom's and only half of my heart will be there. but at least I get o go Sunday. and the kids are spending Christmas with Dad so guess where I'll be that day?

Sweet_Pea_F79
11-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Im going to visit my man tomorrow all day then afterwards going to visit my family for dinner (sister planned an evening meal so I could be with my man). I too feel guilty, he said that there "turkey" dinner is during lunch time, but hed rather spend time with me, so im just going to take some money with me and buy him vending machine food till he can not eat anymore.

MANNYZPRINCESS
11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
hi everyone happy thanks giving. well today i went to visit my husband at rikers island it was very nice spending this day with hime even though he is in there. also there wasnt that many people i thought it was gonna be packed so before i got there i was trying to mentally prepare myself for the crowed but i was wrong it wasnt bad at all thank god. hope you all had a good thanksgiving and wish you all and your families the best.

brenda

haswtch
11-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Mannyzprincess! you sure put the "giving" back in Thanksgiving for him this year and I'm so glad you had a good one!

trescheek
12-01-2003, 08:33 AM
I went the Saturday after Thanksgiving, it was kind of croweded or more than I expected it to be and I went thru hell and highwater to get there via Prison Gap - but it was worth it to see his handsome face! :)