View Full Version : Twin Towers Info. Needed

LOV3MYBABY
08-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Questions:

1. In The Twin Towers Do They Have Phones In Their Cells?!?

2. How Does It Take For Them To Get Their Mail?!?

3. What Happens If They Get More Than Two Visits A Week?!?

jc_forever-
08-13-2008, 09:42 AM
when my man was at twin towers he didnt have a phone in his cell. it took him about 3 weeks to a month to get mail. and they can't get more then 2 visits. its in the computer system how many visits they got. if a third tries to go theyll tell you he already had 2.

monimo
08-13-2008, 01:15 PM
My husband used to be in Tower 1. He didn't have a phone in his cell, but he always had access to the phone when they were on. My husband usually got his mail in 2-3 weeks. And like jc said...they can't get more than two visits during the visiting week, Saturday-Tuesday.

PBslilsister
08-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Access to phones can be tough in the Twin Towers depending on where they are. A lot of times the phones are broken or turned off or there are 25 people in line waiting to use them. No they don't have them in their cells. No way to get more than two visits a week even if you are from very far away. They pass out mail when they feel like it. It's not a nice place to be. My brother's been there for 2 years waiting for trial. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about the towers. good luck.

LOV3MYBABY
08-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Thank You!!!

My Fiance Is In Tower 2 Waiting To Get Transferred To Reception

ALWAYS HERE 4 M
08-15-2008, 09:01 AM
My husband was in Tower 2 when he was in county. He used to call all the time. I guess it just depends. = )

CTisMe
08-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Questions:

1. In The Twin Towers Do They Have Phones In Their Cells?!?

2. How Does It Take For Them To Get Their Mail?!?

3. What Happens If They Get More Than Two Visits A Week?!?

1. No phones in the cell:(
2. Forever! it took a letter mailed July 15th to the towers August 18th :eek:
3. HE will NOT get more than two visit ever!:confused: