View Full Version : C.G.G.C.I Lock Down Question

Bremusa1
07-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Hello, everyone. I have been a member for some time now, but I haven't posted much. I was wondering if someone could help he out? I have a friend who is locked up, and got into a fight. She was transfered to CGGCI, and I have not heard from her since. I was told that she is in 'lock down'. Does this mean she cannot write or receive letters? As far as I know, she received a slash on her face, but no other bad damage from the fight. She was also supposed to be up for parole in a couple weeks, and while the Inc. Inmate Search info reflects her change in location, it does not show a change in possible parole date. If there is anyone who can kinda maybe explain what it means to be 'in lock up in CGGCI', I would appreciate it.

Thank-you all very much,
TL

barky586
08-09-2008, 05:20 PM
She is "in jail" within the prison for an infraction. She can write and receive letters. I don't know about other stuff though (i.e. visits or phone calls, but I sort of doubt it). She might still go up for parole if that's what the website still shows.

Bremusa1
08-09-2008, 08:51 PM
I stopped checking this thread. Thank-you for your help. I appreciate it very much.