View Full Version : Intro - Tigger

Tigger
08-15-2002, 08:28 PM
I have already done this once but since Dave says to do again in our state forum I guess I will. Let's see, Kris and I have been together for a little over a year and are engaged to get married, don't ask when I don't know for sure yet. Anyhow, I am an Addict and Alcoholic and Kris is just an alcoholic. He is very well known in my area as the Molester in La Verne. Unfortunately so is my house. If you have any questions about him or I please feel free to ask I and he have nothing to hide. We are both in recovery and only one of us is in jail at the moment, but hey that could change you never know. He is due to be released on October 20,2002. He will be off of probation and the chief can take a flying leap!! I don't think though that that man can fly anywhere, since he is a big fat pustule of a man. Anyhow here I go rambling again. Like I said feel free to ask me anything. I am a survivor of spousal abuse(not Kris), molestation(kris to) and rape and physical and mental abuse. Yes I am totally crazy.......in love with Kris!! Well that is all. May God Keep you and bless you till we meet again.:dance: :wave:

freedom anjel
08-16-2002, 12:41 AM
Hey Tigger!! We sure are neighbors! I live in Ontario and my oldest son went to Damien High School, so I've spent a lot of time over in San Dimas/LaVerne area. You are sooooo lucky that Kris is coming home! I hope you won't quit PTO come October. We sure would miss you!! Did you ever get that furniture from that chick in Orange County???

Tigger
08-16-2002, 08:34 PM
Freedom, yes I did get the furniture from that little oh never mind I think I will be polite here. No I have no intention on leaving PTO when he comes home. As a matter of fact he is going to become a member. Ken and I were talking last night about having a little southern California get together. That way those of us who live here can but a face with a name. I probably let the cat out of the bag so I will just say here Sorry Ken. Bonnie are you going to the prison activists thing tomorrow in Los Angeles? I am so sorry I missed the candlelight thing I was busy moving furniture.

freedom anjel
08-16-2002, 11:55 PM
Hey Tigger! Glad you won't be leaving us in Oct. Not sure what activist thing is going on tomorrow in L.A., but no, I won't be going. I am down in San Diego as we speak to attend my future sister-in-law's wedding tomorrow. I know there are a couple of things going on in LA on the 20th. One for battered women incarcerated and another for the 2004 coalition (ACLU) regarding the revision of 3 strikes. I receive a lot of info from various organizations on line, such as Prison Reform, VIP-Cali and FACTS. If you are not involved with those on line forums and would like to be, just let me know and I'll help you get hooked up. They are great and provide a lot of data.

I too think it would be great to but a face (just had to copy your typo.......it is a very funny visual :) } with a name, so a So Cal get together would be great. Now that we have this forum, we can post it here and see who's interested.

Glad you got your furniture!! God bless!!

Tigger
08-17-2002, 09:39 AM
Thanx for pointing out my typo,I never clamed to be typist. And yes that does put a really funny visual. Yes I would like to know more about these sites or groups. Kris and I tried to see if the ACLU would help us with rights violations but we never heard back from them. Oh yeah by the way my name is really Robbie.

KConnor56
08-17-2002, 11:25 AM
Hey Robbie,

How's it going? It was good to talk to you the other night. I was thinking about what we were talking about, regarding having a So. Cal. get together, & I think it would be a good idea. I was talking to Sherri, & they have a N. Carolina group, & she said it is pretty good, & said she thought we would all get something out of it. Maybe try to arrange something to make our first one at someones home, or at one of these rallies, or a park, or something. Just throwing ideas out there.
Again nice talking to you, & I'll be seeing you again soon I hope.------Ken

Tigger
08-18-2002, 06:27 PM
Hey Ken. Yes I do think having a southern california group would be great. I am all for it maybe one of us should post a topic on it what do ya think? I will help get it started once we have people who are interested. Well I will be talking with ya soon. Robbie

annie
08-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Hey!!!!!!! I am interesed in a Southern Cal get together!! Lets start tossing around some ideas of where........annie

B-Ray
08-19-2002, 11:04 PM
Well we are in the same State, but ya'll are just to far for me to make such a gathering.

Lonely in Central CA. :-((

Tigger
08-20-2002, 10:12 AM
Bray, I still have all that info for you I just need an address to send it to. And I was thinking maybe in October when I go and pick up Kris from San Rafael,possibly swinging through where you live and saying hi. Let me know Ok?

I ma so glad you are all for it Annie, Ken and I were thinking at maybe someones house or in park. If you think of anything let us know. Am so glad to see your posts Annie. HUGS to all

B-Ray
08-21-2002, 04:29 PM
Oh yes, an addy...............shuck dumb me!!

%The Bicycle Shop 4425 East Main St. Stockton, CA 95215

Hey that would be great! Hopifully it will be during the week. I work 10 to 10 Fri & Sat, 10-5 on Sun and off 24/4.

Tigger
08-21-2002, 05:29 PM
Cool. I will get what I have here legal wise out to you tomorrow. I think it would do Kris some good to meet someone like you. I brag about you enough to him. If you would like to write him just let me know. I know that being there is really starting to get to him and I don't know what to say. Anyhow let me know if you would like to write to him and I will send you his address.

B-Ray
08-21-2002, 07:53 PM
Now why the heck ya'll gone in done dat fer?

Sure, shoot me a PM with his addy. You might add some of his interest, so I'll have something to start with.

Barbara
08-21-2002, 08:36 PM
I am in S. California so where and when are we meeting? Oh welcome Tigger, I chatted a little with you last night, lets get this show on the road.

Tigger
08-22-2002, 02:28 PM
BSS, I am going to try and talk my mom into letting me have it here,or maybe those of us up here in LA County could all get together and have down in Orange County like at the beach or something. I will be posting this topic here tonight or earlier. I amreally happy thought with the respone we have had just in mentioning it.