View Full Version : when do they stop making calls at nite from graceville

Deuce4ever
07-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Can someone please tell em what times the guys stop calling from Graceville correctional?
my friends hubby is there and he got to call 2nite but she missed his call.and i herd they never turn the phones off...Do they get to make calls all nite or what?
Thanks any help would be thankful

HLR
07-14-2008, 05:42 AM
My son is at Graceville. Not sure when or even if they turn off the phones. We have received calls from him as early as 5am CST. It is great because there is little background noise.

Deuce4ever
07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Thank you
Man bet she would love to get a phone call at 5am lol
thanks alot

mrs4lifey
08-10-2008, 07:34 PM
i think they leave the phones on all the time, when hubby calls back i will ask him and report back. there are times like count, when they can't use the phones, but other than that i think it's on.

alleykaa
08-29-2008, 01:37 AM
I know that at all the prison's my fiance has been at, they shut the phones off at 10:00 pm CST and turn them back on at 4:00 pm CST during the week and 7:45 am CST on the weekends... I get calls at 5:45 am my time cause I'm on the West coast... Hope this helps.

btw... he's never been at Graceville.

Take Care

mrs4lifey
08-30-2008, 07:10 PM
yeah at graceville the phones are on all the time

Puzeld
09-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Well i have been told that they do turn off phones after last count. That is generally around 10, but with the crew there not knowing how to count it could be later than that. I have had calls in the morning as early as 6am. I do know that during count the phones are closed! Hope this helps.
Althought i must say- they are not consistent around there so there is no telling from one day to the next what is what...