View Full Version : PCCF Massachutsetts

slo
11-24-2003, 06:57 AM
I think im glad I found this site! I need help getting a loved one out of this facility . Who do I call who do I write .This place is like an accident waiting to happen. No outside to get air they are all put in pods! They get one 30 min non contact visit a week. How do they expect to keep there spirits up? Plus it is to far away from home. He was just moved there from Concord prison His mom is in bad health and she needs these visits, so do I. this is just the beginning of a 12-14 year sentence. He was being chased by undercover police and a jogger stepped off the curb and he hit him and caused this man to die. BUT the jogger was an off duty policeman!!!! So right there tells it all .Please if you can offer any help. Thanx SANDRA

Email Address Removed...Per PTO Policy...

gigi v
11-24-2003, 08:33 PM
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE LAW THERE BUT IN TEXAS IF YOU WRITE YOUR STATE REP. AND TELL HOW MUCH OF A HARDSHIP YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES THEY MIGHT COULD HELP.I THINK DOCTORS PROOF IS NECESSARY.

gigi v
11-24-2003, 08:35 PM
ALSO YOU MIGHT WANT TO POST THIS THREAD IN YOUR STATE IM SURE SOMEONE WILL HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU.

shiva65
11-25-2003, 04:28 AM
Welcome slo..
gigi is right it is very helpful if you have a state rep .. or some other people of (importance) or good character refrences: such as his mom, a former boss, a school, a religious spokesperson, neighbors, any one from the community who can help you push.. for him to be transferred..
The biggest piece. is your loved one.. he needs to try hard to stay out of trouble.. and "do the right thing" this can be very difficult given their "housing" situations.. however if he can particpate in modeling "good behavior" while he is in there.. that is good for his chance on advocating for himself..
When you decide to write.. bounce it off of one of the forums.. here at PTO
the parole / probation letter writing forum.. is so valuable...!! THESE ladies are very smart and KNOW what to say and what they are doing..
WE are so lucky to have this site.. there is so much info and help here
Good luck!!

Donna

slo
11-25-2003, 06:29 AM
Thank you, What site do I look under for the letter writing is it called parole probation letter wring forum??

slo
11-25-2003, 06:39 AM
And also I might sound stupid BUT who is our state rep?????

Slainte
11-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Depends where you live slo... easiest thing to do is call your town or city clerk's office and ask them who your state rep is for the town/city you live in. Good luck!

PiscesTara
12-22-2003, 05:58 PM
Has anybody esle heard anything about a riot at PCCF about 2 weeks ago. I guess there were about 40 inmates involved and TV and Microwaves got broken.

Slainte
12-22-2003, 06:52 PM
Nothing from C3

slo
12-25-2003, 08:53 PM
Yes there was a roit my friend s in e1 and he told me they all got locked down ,tv,microwaves and I believe the tables.

PiscesTara
12-29-2003, 11:46 PM
My brother-in-law was invloved in the indident. He was 1st accused of being one of the people who destoyed the stuff. Buut aftfer reviewing the tapes the realized he didn't actually destroy anything. So he wsn't charged w/ destruction of property just participating in an organized demonstration.

He said he got 21 days in the hole and lost phone and visting privledges until March.

I guess one of the COs was being a real jerk. He was supposedly not giving some of the inmates thier mail and stuff like that. It's my understanding that nobody would do anything about it so half of the guys refused to go into lock down and then the riot began.