View Full Version : Issues/Questions related to Family Visits

MISSING WILLIE
02-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Hello All,
My Husband Just Got A Menu From His Counslor And Put It In The Mail. Does Anyone Know What The Next Step Is. We Are Both Confused. Thanks

William'sBaby
02-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Hello. :) There is detailed info about family visits in the CSP-Solano Guide (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201915). One of our memebers wrote up a summary of how everything works at Solano for FVs. :thumbsup:

William'sBaby:heart:

davidandbridget
03-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Is there anyway you can call out when on a family visit weekend? Just wanting to call home to check on babysitter...is it possible?

denverswife
03-07-2008, 07:45 PM
I've never had a family visit at Solano but at Mule Creek there is NO phone access AT ALL. I insisted on a 24 hour monitored number so my minor children could reach me in an emergency and was given one with the instruction that if I had to be taken out of the family visiting unit for a phone call, my visit was OVER. It was my choice whether or not to take the call. It didn't matter when or why. Best check it out CAREFULLY!!!

watsonwts26
03-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Is there anyway you can call out when on a family visit weekend? Just wanting to call home to check on babysitter...is it possible?

Yes I family visit at DVI and there is NO calls out either, I was a nervous wreck.
Just give phone numbers to everyone you know that would help if an issue came up, family friends etc. I gave numbers to everyone, they were like calm the heck down. but it wouldn't hurt to ask when you check in. I think if so you would have to go check out then check back in completely, that might take a few hours even if they did let you do that, I know someone had to do that when she wanted to go take an asprin.:eek:

davidandbridget
06-07-2008, 11:16 AM
does anyone know how to cancel a family visit. i have one coming up in two weeks. i can't see getting to do that, i have to move within two weeks and it's just me and my three children. anyway, i think i have to do it right away so we dont get our other family visits taken away....help

PTO-110524
06-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Contact the family visiting coordinator on Monday and explain your need to cancel. 2 weeks notice is fine and gives him/her time to fill the slot with another couple.

davidandbridget
06-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Do you have the phone number? It's two weeks today.....is that still going to be enough time? I'm in the middle of moving (with a toddler) and there is paperwork everywhere....can't find the phone number....

PTO-110524
06-07-2008, 12:25 PM
The main number is (707) 451-0182 and then you can ask for the Family Visit Coordinator, however - I doubt they are there on the weekend. You might be able to leave a voice mail though.

davidandbridget
06-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Thank you!!!!!

sxycali209
07-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Damn ...... I'm so mad right now.:angry: They (family visiting staff) lost our paper work, or said quote un quote. They never got our paper work for our family visit that was scheduled for next week. But they did get the money order for the food. Which was back in the first part of June. I, by mistake sent the paper work and the money order in the same envelope. They received the money but cant recall what happened to the paper work. I already know that who ever received that money threw away the paper work. Why are they so crewl? And why did they wait one week before our visit to inform us of this. We waited 4 months for this and they did this dilliberatly. Now we have to wait till October for our next fam visit. I want to scremmmmmmmmmm. :eek::eek::eek:

cnk
07-04-2008, 09:33 PM
On man! I almost want to cry for you. I am so, so sorry. We hope to get FV's at some point in the next year and I can't imagine how you must feel right now. Send the next ones certified/return receipt so you'll know who to blame if it happens again.

sxycali209
07-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah, no doubt I'll do that next time.

angelbaby73
07-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Hello,

I am sorry to read about your situation. I would be furious too. I noticed your post and the fact that it had to do with FV caught my attention. My husband is being transferred there anytime now and we currently have family visits now. I wanted to know what are they like there at solano and what is the procedure as far as paperwork, also do we have to re-apply for approval all over again for family visits there or does our approval follow us. I feel for you, we look forward for them FV ;) so that our family can be together and have that unity we have 2 kids. We have a newborn she is only 1month and 2wks.

Thank you !:)

pwife09
08-13-2008, 12:42 PM
hello ladies,

well i finally got approved for my family visits and i will be getting my first visit in October, just around the corner :)... but i had a couple of questions??
does everyone check in at 11:00 or is that just the time they gave me to check in???
And what time do they check you out???
Can you go to normal visits right after family visits???
And on the paper they dont say nothing about any "lube" can you take that???
And also can you take sexy lingerie & corsets w/wires in the bras???
And one last question do they like strip search you before you go in or just dig through all of your stuff???
As much information as you guys can give me i would really appreciate...thanks alot!!!

sxycali209
08-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Answer for Pwife09,
You need to be there 15 minutes before 11am. Sgt. Tygart will meet you by the shack at the entrance of the prison. There he will take your luggage and have you show ID and bring your marraige licence (original). He will take our luggage and scan through it . We will park our cars in the visiting area. Depending on what side your husband is on. Yard 1 & 2 you will meet him up at the processing, go through the metal detectors and then they will take you to the room. If your husband is on the other side then you will meet him at the friendship house and he will drive us over, and then the same process, go throught the metal detector and then he will take us to the rooms. Check out is usually around 8am to 9am depending on their schedule. Yes, you can bring "lube" in as long as its in the original tube. No bras with wires at all. You can bring in sexy lingerie, just take the wires out. (I know that sucks). If you have a family visit from Thursday to Saturday or Friday to Sunday, then yes, you can go put you stuff in you car and then go get a ticket for the day visit. I hope this helps you and feel free to IM me anytime for any other questions you might have. Also, I have a fam. visit in October too. What are your dates maybe we might have the same week-end. Let me know and good luck.

MISSING WILLIE
08-25-2008, 05:45 PM
The Guide Said That We Could Bring Dvd's Do They Have To Be Branded New And Factory Sealed?

sxycali209
08-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Were Not Allowed To Bring In Dvd's Anymore. They Have Dvd's That Our Husbands Pick From To Bring In From A Library That They Have. Sucks Big Time Because There All Old Ones. Nothing Recent. I'm Trying To Get Ahold Of The Sgt. To See If I Can Order From Amazon Or Barnes And Noble And Have Any Dvd's Sent To My Husband, And Have Him Bring Them For The Fam. Visit. Havent Heard Nothing Back Yet.

pwife09
10-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello Ladies:

Well I just wanted to check back in with you guys...I finally got my Family Visit and it was the most amazing experience ever!!!!! :) im still smiling and it was a couple of weeks ago...it went really smooth the processing and everything...officer tigert is really nice....Your able to re-connect with your husband in a way i didnt think would be possible well at least not threw normal visiting...Oh and i was able to take lingerie with wires, woohooo!!! you just cant wear it in because of the metal detectors...and also you dont have to go threw the whole process again with the counselor...officer tigert just gives you another date before you leave which is great because now you have another date to look forward too...im just so happy!!!! :)

MrsJacobs1220
11-23-2008, 07:39 PM
so how long did it take you ladies to get ur initial visit? I heard the wait is crazy.

MISSING WILLIE
11-24-2008, 12:52 PM
so how long did it take you ladies to get ur initial visit? I heard the wait is crazy.

we started the process in february and our first vist was the first week of september, but i have a friend who was just married in september and just had her f/v last weekend. So i think it depends on the counslor that the guys have because some of them do there job faster, lol

lizalipz
11-24-2008, 04:04 PM
I have a couple questions, and appreciate in advance any info you can give me...my boyfriend is in solano, vacaville prison..he want to inquire about family visits...do we have to be married to even apply for the visits?
I havent visited him at all yet...how many people are able to visit at once? Do we have to all enter together? Should the visits be coordinated between the people that are going to visit?

LeBeau
11-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Family visits, assuming the inmate is eligible, are limited to family members- Spouse,children (including stepchildren) parents, siblings and in some cases foster family members.
Girlfriends & fiancees are not eligible for family visits and California does not recognize "Common law marriage".

You say you have not yet visited... have you been approved to visit?
If not, then you'll need him to send you a signed visitors questionaire to fill out and return to the visiting office for processing.

PTO-110524
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM
how many people are able to visit at once? Do we have to all enter together? Should the visits be coordinated between the people that are going to visit?

Any visitors must be approved prior to visiting, so each adult who wishes to visit must fill out their own application form and submit it for approval.

5 visitors may visit an inmate at a time - this includes infants and children. Yes, you would need to coordinate with the others.

scca
12-02-2008, 06:02 PM
We just got our date for March and he turned in the paper work about a month ago....so it seems like it varies:thumbsup:

MrsJacobs1220
12-22-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm still waiting to find out if he can even get the family visits, seems like its taking forever. Whats the process after he gets approved? I heard there is paperwork and stuff that needs to be filled out.

"Z's"-Wifey
01-16-2009, 03:39 AM
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if someone can tell me how often you get family visits at Solano? How many days they usually are? Also what can we basically take in with us. I know the list states no underwires or products with alcohol, but how is the family visiting CO? Does he/she care or really check product labels?

At Old Folsom we are allowed to bring in underwire bras/lingerie and all of our products could have alcohol as long as it was clear. We are also allowed to take in any type of clothing. All the stuff we are not allowed to wear at visiting (shorts, spaghetti straps, strapless/halter tops) all were allowed. The color restrictions still applied. We were also allowed to take in shoes without backing. My husband might be transferring over in a few weeks to either Solano or CTF Soledad and I was just wondering. Thanks ladies.

scca
01-20-2009, 10:46 AM
I have a family visit in march and i need help with what i can take in? The paper work i go doesnt seem to help.....whats the policy on hygiene? and underwires? Thanks

meximami707
01-21-2009, 07:08 PM
im just curiuz..

can someone tell me whats on the food menus and how much its costing yall?!?!?!

scca
02-23-2009, 10:41 PM
I think ours was around $50

im just curiuz..

can someone tell me whats on the food menus and how much its costing yall?!?!?!

waitin0for0him
03-05-2009, 12:48 AM
i have read the very useful info posted here on the forum about how the family visit procedure is for Solano but I have a question... My husband has recieved the menu to order the food for our visit, but there is no date set yet. By recieving the menu, that means that our family visits are approved right??? When will we get a set date? And also what do we have to do with the paperwork he got? I read something about an orange paper and sending a money order for the food? How does that work? He said they can also just take the money to pay for the food from his trust account? Can anyone who has family visits at solano please help me get the whole process rolling?? Let me know exactly what you guys did?? I am looking forward to it so very much!!! thanks in advance =]

scca
03-06-2009, 01:36 AM
When the inmate applies for his first FV at Solano he fills out the food menu with the application. If you are going to send the money in for the food then he will send you the orange form to fill out and send in with the money. The orange form allows the money to be exempt from restitution. If your husband is paying for the food from his trust account then he turns in the menu with a trust withdrawal slip, the application then goes to his counselor. (As you probably have read in the prior post some couples get approved fast while others ummm not so fast) Once he/she has cleared the inmate for FV then your husband will get forms from The Family Visiting Coordinator with your visit date. Your husband will then send you those forms which you will need to sign and return to the F.V. Coordinator. Your husband will then receive a confirmation slip verifying the date of the visit and that your forms were received. If any information is incorrect please correct.

i have read the very useful info posted here on the forum about how the family visit procedure is for Solano but I have a question... My husband has recieved the menu to order the food for our visit, but there is no date set yet. By recieving the menu, that means that our family visits are approved right??? When will we get a set date? And also what do we have to do with the paperwork he got? I read something about an orange paper and sending a money order for the food? How does that work? He said they can also just take the money to pay for the food from his trust account? Can anyone who has family visits at solano please help me get the whole process rolling?? Let me know exactly what you guys did?? I am looking forward to it so very much!!! thanks in advance =]

waitin0for0him
03-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Thank you for the response Meganyg21..

Do you know how often a family visit is scheduled??

scca
03-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I "guess" it depends on the inmates privilege group if its every 90 days or every 6 months.....but from what i hear its about every 4 months....this is our frist visit so I am kinda a newbie to it all.

Thank you for the response Meganyg21..

Do you know how often a family visit is scheduled??

MrsJacobs1220
07-03-2009, 04:38 PM
So its almost my turn for my family visit and I'm just worried about bringing in something that might hold up the process. I'm bringing my 9 month old daughter and wanted to make sure its ok to bring factory sealed formula/baby food. Do diapers have to be factory sealed? Also, reguarding hygeine, it said take what you need but it didn't say whether or not you can have items that contain alcohol. DO they care if you bring things like cards or dice? Im tryin to cover my bases and no one seems to return phone calls up there so hopefully you ladiez will have some insight. What is the procedure like? Where do I go to check in on Thurs? What do they do? I don't know why I am so worried about it, I just don't want any complications preventing me from getting back there. ANY insight would be greatly appreciated!

light at end
07-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi ladies,
My husband is at CIM and I have a question about how you get your food for f.v Does it come from a local market or do you order it from a approved vendor such as access?

scca
07-05-2009, 10:39 PM
We order from a local supermarket

Hi ladies,
My husband is at CIM and I have a question about how you get your food for f.v Does it come from a local market or do you order it from a approved vendor such as access?

scca
07-05-2009, 11:04 PM
I brought my diapers sealed and asked about alcohol in products and F.V. officer said that it was fine. You can bring food for the baby I brought Gerberís and it was fine. Just try and pack light because you have to carry it all. On Thurs you meet at the little officer shack right when you drive in the prison. You will wait there till the f.v. officer comes in his van....then you will load your bags in the van show id. Marriage certif. and birth certif. then go park your car in visitor parking. He will come pick the visitors up and head over to get processed. You go through the metal detector just like at visit, place your keys in a locker and then head down to the units. I think I signed in one more time then got let in the apartment to see my hubby. I had a sub officer because tygart was on vaca so I am not sure on all the details but what I do know is that itís the best thing ever!!!!!! TTYL
Megan

So its almost my turn for my family visit and I'm just worried about bringing in something that might hold up the process. I'm bringing my 9 month old daughter and wanted to make sure its ok to bring factory sealed formula/baby food. Do diapers have to be factory sealed? Also, reguarding hygeine, it said take what you need but it didn't say whether or not you can have items that contain alcohol. DO they care if you bring things like cards or dice? Im tryin to cover my bases and no one seems to return phone calls up there so hopefully you ladiez will have some insight. What is the procedure like? Where do I go to check in on Thurs? What do they do? I don't know why I am so worried about it, I just don't want any complications preventing me from getting back there. ANY insight would be greatly appreciated!

MrsJacobs1220
07-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Well right on, at least I'm gonna have someone I know there to go thru the process with me. You answered all my questions I think. Do you think if I brought a real bra in as long as not while getting processed it would be ok? I don't really wanna go that long wearing a sportsbra. Can I bring any games you think? Like dice or cards or somethin? THanx again for the help!
I brought my diapers sealed and asked about alcohol in products and F.V. officer said that it was fine. You can bring food for the baby I brought Gerberís and it was fine. Just try and pack light because you have to carry it all. On Thurs you meet at the little officer shack right when you drive in the prison. You will wait there till the f.v. officer comes in his van....then you will load your bags in the van show id. Marriage certif. and birth certif. then go park your car in visitor parking. He will come pick the visitors up and head over to get processed. You go through the metal detector just like at visit, place your keys in a locker and then head down to the units. I think I signed in one more time then got let in the apartment to see my hubby. I had a sub officer because tygart was on vaca so I am not sure on all the details but what I do know is that itís the best thing ever!!!!!! TTYL
Megan

waitin0for0him
07-06-2009, 12:58 PM
hello ladies, :) my family visit is coming up shortly and i have a few questions. Is there any advice or input you guys can give me. This is our first time. Any info such as how its like, what to expect, do's and dont, things like that. i would really appreciate it. I know that the form said all the acceptable and non acceptable things you can bring, but i am wondering if that meant that they do not have to be in plastic clear containers?? is that right? i had read somewhere on here that other prisons require that, but was not sure if that is the case with Solano. Can I bring my regular hygiene stuff? what can i not bring?? what kind of bag do you use to bring your stuff? of course not a luggage, but is like a sports bag ok? also, when they search thru your stuff, do they do it in a discreet form. I am not very fond of a stranger just lookin all over my undergarments or personal stuff but do know they have to for the sake of our visit! haha i am just so anxious and want everything to run smoothly!! :D so anything will be highly appreciated and thanks in advance.

scca
07-06-2009, 07:53 PM
I am going to pack some cards and if he says no then no biggie but i am not sure on the rules about it....underwire hasnt been an issue for me so i say pack it. I will be there on thursday also.

Well right on, at least I'm gonna have someone I know there to go thru the process with me. You answered all my questions I think. Do you think if I brought a real bra in as long as not while getting processed it would be ok? I don't really wanna go that long wearing a sportsbra. Can I bring any games you think? Like dice or cards or somethin? THanx again for the help!

Tepee
08-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Can someone please tell me what days family visits take place on? Is it every Friday, Saturday and Sunday or every Thursday, Friday and Saturday or what is the schedule here at SOL. Thank you!!!

scca
08-28-2009, 04:36 PM
I "think" it depends which side you go to....level two inmate are thurs-fri-sat and then sat-sun-mon....i am not sure what days level 3 goes but i think it might be fri-sat-sun and then sun-mon-tues...not positive on that schedule.

Can someone please tell me what days family visits take place on? Is it every Friday, Saturday and Sunday or every Thursday, Friday and Saturday or what is the schedule here at SOL. Thank you!!!

Mickey Mouse
09-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Does anyone out there know what days Solano has family visiting and if you are allowed to bring your own sheets/pillows from home?

scca
09-03-2009, 12:50 AM
There is a whole thread on family visits...but yes you can bring your own sheets, towels, blankets, pillows.

Does anyone out there know what days Solano has family visiting and if you are allowed to bring your own sheets/pillows from home?

babygirl009
09-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi, I need some information on Solano SP on family visits etc... If anyone out there knows, plz message me. Thanks! :)

LANz012388
02-28-2010, 10:31 AM
hello ladies...
any info on family visits here at solano would be greatly appreciated!...my husband will be transferring over there reallly soon..in the next few days/weeks.

what are the days? the rules....any rules that arent stated?....anything we CAN do that isnt stated??
is there a new check in process since the new check in process for reg visiting??

thanks ladies

SGV girl
04-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Ok, so my hubby has in his hand, the app for Fam Visits. So now what does he do with it??? Does he send it to me? Does he fill it out and turn it in to his counselor? If he fills it out, how do they verify we are married - I am NOT sending the certified copy to them! I know you have to bring it when you have ur fam visit, but they can't have it and I won't mail it - how will they do the verification??? HELP :idea:

LANz012388
04-14-2010, 12:54 PM
SGV
sorry to have to tell you, but they MUST have the certified copy.Where were you married? You can get another certified copy from the county that you were married from. I think they are like 13 dollars...or at least thats how much mine was in sacramento. Once he has the fam visit packet, he fills out the food list and the ap, and sends you the paper that you need to sign. with that paper, you need to send the money order. but you do need to send the certified copy or they wont approve you. and with the fam visit you need to also have another certified copy every time.

onleej1
04-15-2010, 10:55 AM
@sgv girl after you send your marriage certificate, his counselor makes a copy of it and gives it back to the inmate then he can send it back to you. Did you come from a different prison? Or did you get married at solano? If you came from a different prison you dont have to send it again because its already on file. We transfered from folsom to solano last year and i didnt have to send it again. Tell him him to file out the app. As soon as possible and give to his counselor because it takes a long time to process everything. Then he will send a form to fill out and send the money order. Make sure you keep all your m.o. Receipts and send your money orders at least 4 weeks before your visit because they will cancel your visit if the money isnt on there 2 weeks before the f.v date.

keysgirl
04-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Ladies, I actually had to bring my marriage certificate (orginal) to our family visit. And, I was told by the Visiting Coordinator, Newsome, that I have to bring it every time. Also, for anyone visiting with children, they are going to require the original birth certificates EVERY visit.

scca
04-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Also make sure you are using the form so that the money goes into the family visiting fund not on his regular books otherwise they will take restitution out.

SGV girl
04-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks ladies - I sent the certified copy, but I'm terrified they will lose it....ugh
I guess it doesn't matter right now because he's mad at me and hasn't called in a week....oh well :( Not like I can rush up and visit 7 hrs away, so I guess I gotta wait.

Thanks for all the info :)

LANz012388
04-28-2010, 12:26 AM
I KNOW...i hate sending things...
BUT you can always replace a certified copy by calling the county that you were married and request a new one....a hastle...but at least its do-able...
i just had to re-send ours too =(

SGV girl
07-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Well he finally met with his counselor, and turned in the fam visit app and the certified marriage certificate (which they kept, so now I gotta get another one!) so now we wait, I guess, to see if they are going to approve it!
Ugh...all this crap is, is waiting..waiting for visits, phone calls, approvals, court dates, release dates......I hate waiting.

LANz012388
07-26-2010, 09:26 PM
YAYYY just a warning...it might be a lil bit more waiting...they have up to a month b4 they have to even look at the papers...family visits are on the backburner to a lot of the counsellors...we finally have our date coming up REAL soon so im super excited we been waiting for almost a year!GAHHHHHH anyways...so yep...

ANYONE HAVE ANY RECENT UPDATED INFO FOR FAM VISITS FOR ME?

scca
07-26-2010, 10:38 PM
I go in august FINALLY! I am sure your husband will be on his counselor to submit the paperwork. Once you get into the program its all pretty easy...just waiting for your 90 days to roll around again. Good luck and have fun!

YAYYY just a warning...it might be a lil bit more waiting...they have up to a month b4 they have to even look at the papers...family visits are on the backburner to a lot of the counsellors...we finally have our date coming up REAL soon so im super excited we been waiting for almost a year!GAHHHHHH anyways...so yep...

ANYONE HAVE ANY RECENT UPDATED INFO FOR FAM VISITS FOR ME?

LANz012388
07-27-2010, 12:17 AM
ooo me too me too hahahhaaa

scca
07-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Yes so exciting!

ooo me too me too hahahhaaa

LANz012388
07-27-2010, 04:02 PM
so are we allowed to bring dvd's if we donate them?or do they have to pick it out of a library still?...and how bout sheets and blankets and pillows?soaps...towels etc...any info appreciated...just wanted an update since the one on the forum is hella old.
thanks

scca
07-27-2010, 05:27 PM
I am not the best. Last time I went dvd's had to be sealed and pg 13 or lower. I think we can still bring in sheets but no blankets or pillows. Someone else should post or update the item list cause even the one the coordinator sends is super outdated.

so are we allowed to bring dvd's if we donate them?or do they have to pick it out of a library still?...and how bout sheets and blankets and pillows?soaps...towels etc...any info appreciated...just wanted an update since the one on the forum is hella old.
thanks

LANz012388
07-27-2010, 08:28 PM
aghhhh super frustrating! and its not like the fv coordinator is the best at answering his fone...=( oh well.

Memi415
07-27-2010, 10:11 PM
I have the exact problem the sheet of paper he gave me barely had any info on it. What size sheets?

LANz012388
07-27-2010, 11:39 PM
i think all prisons that have fam visits in ca is full size..or at least thats what it was at folsom

SGV girl
07-28-2010, 01:43 PM
I go in august FINALLY! I am sure your husband will be on his counselor to submit the paperwork. Once you get into the program its all pretty easy...just waiting for your 90 days to roll around again. Good luck and have fun!

Well, if they take a year, he will be home! LOL So it won't even matter. But just in case, we filled it out...

Hope you all have great visits...he's so far away I haven't seen him since April anyway...oh well..have a great day, another month almost down!

scca
07-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Yes they are size full

I have the exact problem the sheet of paper he gave me barely had any info on it. What size sheets?

LANz012388
07-28-2010, 10:36 PM
megany:
what time do we usually get down there? we check in at 11 so around what time do we get into the actual place? do u know? and do u visit up at the upper bldgs or the lower (having to take the bus) bldgs?and are the two fam visiting areas any different do u know

scca
08-01-2010, 10:27 PM
So please correct me of I'm wrong but from what I understand... level 3 family visit are on the same side you visit on. Their family visits are fri sat sun or sun mon tues. Level two visits you take the bus over to the other side. They are thurs fri sat or sat sun mon. I go to the level two side and over there its four, 2 bedroom apartments all connected like a four-plex, I guess.

megany:
what time do we usually get down there? we check in at 11 so around what time do we get into the actual place? do u know? and do u visit up at the upper bldgs or the lower (having to take the bus) bldgs?and are the two fam visiting areas any different do u know

LANz012388
08-02-2010, 11:52 AM
im level two as well...
so they are all 2 bedroom then? and ok so we get there a lil b4 twelve and then what?...can u walk me thru the process up till we get to the rooms...its my first visit and i like to be prepared ahead of time so im less stressed LOL...thanx ahead of time.

Memi415
08-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Do any of you ladies know newsom's schedule...i called n left him a message so i can finally reschedule my f.v. But he has not called me back????maybe he isnt working today??? I hope there is a spot available asap

scca
08-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Off monday tuesday. Call at 6:30 am when he is working. If that doesn't work have your husband write him requesting a new date?
Do any of you ladies know newsom's schedule...i called n left him a message so i can finally reschedule my f.v. But he has not called me back????maybe he isnt working today??? I hope there is a spot available asap

Memi415
08-05-2010, 09:27 PM
off monday tuesday. Call at 6:30 am when he is working. If that doesn't work have your husband write him requesting a new date?

thank you im going to call tomorrow again and see what happens, if not my husband will have to make it....

mrslick1218
08-10-2010, 12:49 AM
ok so my family visit is at the end of september & yes that little paper they give you doesnt give you much info. so I would appreciate it ladies if you could let me know what you find that is necessary to take & what isnt really needed. any info would be much appreciated