View Full Version : NC Prisons- Lincoln or Craggy info needed

baby271
06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
My brother may be transferring to another facility, right now he is in Marion Corr. Inst. We are trying to keep him as close to home as possible. I live in GA, so is there anyone out there that knows anything about Lincoln Correctional Inst. or Craggy Correctional Center in NC? Anything would be helpful. Thank you.:)

Empress36
09-16-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm not to sure about Lin correctional but craggy is in the mountains of Asheville and the weather gets bad in the winter. my husband in currently in Marion:angry:

spc08
09-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Yes I live in western NC. Used to work for doc and if you give me Doc number or Opus number I can find some thing out for you. Contact me Email or messangers. Craggy is a good Place my Father in-law is suppose to be moved to Craggy from Alexander Correctional Inst. Taylorsville, NC

lisabennett
09-22-2008, 01:59 PM
My husband was at Lincolnton for about a year. I always found it to be fair. Kind of Layed back. It is a small camp. The CO's are good there. The programmer was always helpful and easy to deal with. The only complaint I had was during visitation, the inmates have to sit across the table from the visitors.

Sad Aunt
11-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Lincoln is the pits. My nephew has been in a lot of camps there in NC and Lincoln was the worse. He said he was assaulted by one of the employees there and they automatically said he was lying and now he is back to medium custody instead of minimum and is in segregation at another camp. I certainly hope your loved one does not have to go there.